Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

LFC Down Under - Part 2

Read 15818 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: LFC Down Under - Part 2
      Reply #23: Feb 04, 2015 10:31:53 am
      That's gonna be quite a trip mate !

Not that far mate it's only 3 hours or so on a plane.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #24: Feb 04, 2015 10:34:14 am
      What would that cost you if you don't mind me asking?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #25: Feb 04, 2015 11:29:04 am
      You'll love the Aussie rules game mate, as long as you are not watching Adelaide or Port Adelaide play.  :lmao:

St Kilda are boss mate , unfortunately they are in Melbourne and no where near Brisbane, but thanks for the invite, get those crownies on ice mate.     ;)

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #26: Feb 04, 2015 11:49:13 am

St Kilda are boss mate , unfortunately they are in Melbourne and no where near Brisbane, but thanks for the invite, get those crownies on ice mate.     ;)

YNWA

St Kilda !! Hate those cu*ts.  :D
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #27: Feb 04, 2015 12:15:32 pm
      What would that cost you if you don't mind me asking?

Probably about 200-250 aussie dollars each way. Haven't got a clue what accommodation and stuff would cost since I haven't really looked it up.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #28: Feb 04, 2015 12:26:52 pm
      Pleased for you guys :)
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #29: Feb 04, 2015 01:28:44 pm
      St Kilda !! Hate those cu*ts.  :D

Oh right ok, next your going to inform me they are the mancs of Aussie rules, that would definately be a dagger up the clitoris,

Had the fortune to visit Oz few years back twice, they were the inform side back then, unsure how their doing now, just shows how interested I am ;D, anyhoo I was taken to watch them play Hawthorn, great game very full on, I much preferred the after match piss up tho if I'm honest,

Up the Saints   ;D

YNWA
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #30: Feb 04, 2015 03:47:20 pm
      Oh right ok, next your going to inform me they are the mancs of Aussie rules, that would definately be a dagger up the clitoris,

Nah the mancs of Aussie Rules are definitely Collingwood.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #31: Feb 04, 2015 04:43:10 pm

Thank F**k for that , cheers for the heads up mate .

YNWA
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #32: Feb 04, 2015 06:13:31 pm
      I wonder if Balotelli will still be with us. I've heard he's big down under.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      Reply #33: Feb 04, 2015 09:48:36 pm

Had the fortune to visit Oz few years back twice, they were the inform side back then, unsure how their doing now, just shows how interested I am ;D, anyhoo I was taken to watch them play Hawthorn, great game very full on, I much preferred the after match piss up tho if I'm honest,

Up the Saints   ;D

YNWA

No mate, Saints are our West Ham. Where all our rejects go!!!

Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #34: Feb 05, 2015 04:34:57 am
      Bring it on again!

I think I'll be going to the Brisbane one this time being a Friday and all.

Billy mate there's only one team you need to keep your eye on in the AFL and that's the mighty Swannies!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      Reply #35: Feb 05, 2015 06:06:57 am
      Bring it on again!

I think I'll be going to the Brisbane one this time being a Friday and all.

Billy mate there's only one team you need to keep your eye on in the AFL and that's the mighty Swannies!

Yep, just call them the Chelsea Swannies...all the money in the world!  ;)
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #36: Feb 06, 2015 12:40:03 am
      Yep, just call them the Chelsea Swannies...all the money in the world!  ;)

Come on mate we got one player ...Buddy!
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #37: Feb 06, 2015 01:25:47 am
      Liverpool FC coming to my home city, the home ground of my great Aussie rules footy club (Port Adelaide FC). I hope many of you take the trip over. Sure, Melbourne is great, but Adelaide is a beautiful city that has been effortlessly modernised the past couple of years. The beautiful Adelaide Oval in the heart of the city really sets the scene. We are a sports state and a proud and true state, a cultured city,  you Brits will feel right at home, we are basically your second home anyway!

I don't work Mondays, so I'll get to be one of those people hanging in the city all day, finding out what hotel they're staying at and generally soaking in the day. Reds are going to take the city over like us Port supporters do every home game.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      Reply #38: Feb 06, 2015 08:45:34 pm
      Come on mate we got one player ...Buddy!

Plus all the zonal picks but I dont want to go off topic  :D

Liverpool FC coming to my home city, the home ground of my great Aussie rules footy club (Port Adelaide FC). I hope many of you take the trip over. Sure, Melbourne is great, but Adelaide is a beautiful city that has been effortlessly modernised the past couple of years. The beautiful Adelaide Oval in the heart of the city really sets the scene. We are a sports state and a proud and true state, a cultured city,  you Brits will feel right at home, we are basically your second home anyway!

I don't work Mondays, so I'll get to be one of those people hanging in the city all day, finding out what hotel they're staying at and generally soaking in the day. Reds are going to take the city over like us Port supporters do every home game.

Adeleaide's a great place. Lived there for 6 months....some of the best Green in the country is found there.  :cool-smiley-027:  Can't wait.  :D
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #39: Feb 06, 2015 09:45:20 pm
      I would've thought the Mancs of Oz would be the Blue baggers of Carlton........easy Ian  ;D  Go the Bombers.
      I'm going to try and make it to the Adelaide match. The MCG atmosphere was to die for, last time they were out here and I'd love to re-live that.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      Reply #40: Feb 06, 2015 10:19:02 pm
      I would've thought the Mancs of Oz would be the Blue baggers of Carlton........easy Ian  ;D  Go the Bombers.
      I'm going to try and make it to the Adelaide match. The MCG atmosphere was to die for, last time they were out here and I'd love to re-live that.

How did I know you would comment?  :D

Dont you ever and I mean ever mention in the same sentence, those lying cheating cu*ts and us the blueboys in the same sentence.

If any one is closely related to the Mancs and their cheatingness, it would be those Druggie Bombers of yours.  ;D
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #41: Feb 09, 2015 05:54:49 am
      How did I know you would comment?  :D

Dont you ever and I mean ever mention in the same sentence, those lying cheating cu*ts and us the blueboys in the same sentence.

If any one is closely related to the Mancs and their cheatingness, it would be those Druggie Bombers of yours.  ;D

I take it, you didn't like the comparison?  ;D
      You know they were just flu shots.
      Many other clubs push the Sports Science envelope and get away with it.
      The lying dog Demetriou has a lot to answer for.

Anyway, back on topic. I hope all Aussies have a blast during this tour.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #42: Feb 09, 2015 07:51:05 am
      Lovin the banter between all you Oz fans, if Saints are the west hams & Collingwood are the chavs of Aussie rules then who are the Liverpool ?

And is it true that when Aussies are born they have a scar of a ball. & chain around their ankle ?
       :f_whistle:

YNWA
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #43: Feb 09, 2015 08:02:48 am
      I reckon Port Adelaide are like Liverpool.. you have the buzz centre of London/Melbourne where the overhyped glamour clubs sit, but the real character and passion of the competitions comes from these traditionally working class clubs in cities like Port Adelaide and Liverpool. We don't get the backing of the big bad media and we don't have endless riches but who needs them when you have a living breathing community club to be a part of?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #44: Feb 10, 2015 03:07:05 am
      I reckon Port Adelaide are like Liverpool.. you have the buzz centre of London/Melbourne where the overhyped glamour clubs sit, but the real character and passion of the competitions comes from these traditionally working class clubs in cities like Port Adelaide and Liverpool. We don't get the backing of the big bad media and we don't have endless riches but who needs them when you have a living breathing community club to be a part of?

Paging bigvYNWA.
      joshuaaa07
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #45: Feb 11, 2015 09:13:39 pm
      Seen as ive missed out on tickets when im over in march if I don't get tickets to the Brisbane match back home I will find someone with tickets and remove them from there hands... Nicely of course.

Quick Reply