Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Callum Campbell

Read 12387 times
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Re: Callum Campbell
      Reply #23: Feb 12, 2015 04:24:42 pm
      If anyone cares, this collective "F**k off" reminds me of why I sought out an lfc forum after several years away:

If anyone remembers a footy talkshow host named Steven Cohen, who used to host a podcast over here in the states called "world soccer daily", I actually met the c*nt in a Dorchester pub the day we did Madrid 4-0 at Anfield.
      Several months later he went on an on-air tirade describing the Hillsborough disaster as being "self-inflicted" and spoke of his hate for our club. It was shocking and vile, and the ensuing email correspondence between the two of us revealed to me the true measure of that man, An utterly vile hate-mongering chelski-supporting c@nt. It cost him his job and a couple years later I googled his name and saw that after being initially hired by espn, Liverpool supporters organized and petitioned the network, which promptly dropped Cohen. And to be fair, The chavs did their part in renouncing Cohen for his comments.

It made me feel great to see justice served, and to see what a mobilized fan base can achieve.

Proud to be a red

YNWA
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #24: Feb 12, 2015 04:29:30 pm
      Another article. From the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-who-lost-game-for-mighty-426869

Two bits of information down at the end.

- At Callum’s request, part of the fee for this interview will be donated to the Hillsborough Disaster Fund.

dennis.ellam@sundaymirror.co.uk
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #25: Feb 12, 2015 04:38:36 pm
      I'm still giggling at Crouchino's response.

Proper tickled me that did.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #26: Feb 13, 2015 03:06:15 pm
      Talk sport done some amazing stuff on Hillsborough a couple of years back. Not a fan of the station myself but I remember that. Some tongue in cheek answers to be expected but some a bit far there. Embarrassing some of them.

In reply to the OP I wouldn't know where to start but as Racer posted, the Mirror article would probably be a good starting point.

Quick Reply