Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Best place to park on Thursday evening?

Read 2254 times
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 243 posts |
      Best place to park on Thursday evening?
      Feb 16, 2015 01:20:10 pm
      Afternoon all, i was just wondering where the best pace to park will be on Thursday night? I am staying at the Premier Inn Birkenhead and will be driving across as i have my 8 year old lad with me. Obviously i don't want to be too close to the ground as it'll take me an age to get out, but also don't want to be too far away (fussy missus coming too ;D:roll:

thanks in advance for any help.

YNWA
      « Last Edit: Feb 17, 2015 10:06:20 pm by MsGerrard »
      Scally21
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 71 
      Re: BEST PLACE TO PARK THURSDAY NIGHT
      Reply #1: Feb 16, 2015 01:43:38 pm
      If you get there early enough, we always park near the Clarence pub. Failing that, anywhere on Cherry Lane and depending how far down you park, you can either walk up towards Arkles Lane or cut through the cemetery.

Make sure you give the 'car park attendants' (kids) a couple of quid though :f_tongueincheek: ;D Always better to be safe than sorry. A couple of quid v's your motor 'done in'  :f_wah:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: BEST PLACE TO PARK THURSDAY NIGHT
      Reply #2: Feb 16, 2015 05:49:03 pm
      Afternoon all, i was just wondering where the best pace to park will be on Thursday night? I am staying at the Premier Inn Birkenhead and will be driving across as i have my 8 year old lad with me. Obviously i don't want to be too close to the ground as it'll take me an age to get out, but also don't want to be too far away (fussy missus coming too ;D:roll:

thanks in advance for any help.

YNWA

Mate, I'd jump the train from Conway Park Station couple of hundred yards from where you're staying.

Quick Reply