Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Major League Soccer

Read 107443 times
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Major League Soccer
      Reply #276: Jul 17, 2016 09:19:54 pm
      The commentators in the Seattle game saying Seattle didn't realise just how big of a loss Martins would be. Are they serious? His replacement is Nelson Valdez who is terrible! He has 2 goals in 22 MLS games :D What a waste he is as a designated player.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #277: Jul 17, 2016 09:24:26 pm
      From a Seattle corner, Portland have just run right up the other end, not a challenge from any Seattle player and they score :D. Whoever is in charge of recruitment at Seattle needs to wake up because they are outrageously bad this season!
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #278: Jul 17, 2016 09:31:12 pm
      From a Seattle corner, Portland have just run right up the other end, not a challenge from any Seattle player and they score :D. Whoever is in charge of recruitment at Seattle needs to wake up because they are outrageously bad this season!

Portland are crushing them!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #279: Jul 17, 2016 09:48:19 pm

It's nothing like the Seattle I got used to watch a couple of seasons ago. While all the other teams are bringing in players that improve their teams, Seattle seem to be selling all of theirs.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #280: Jul 17, 2016 10:51:47 pm
      I remember watching the MLS draft and when I saw Harrison's highlight reel I was thinking how good he looks. He's just scored an absolute beauty of a goal!
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #281: Jul 18, 2016 12:17:04 am
      I remember watching the MLS draft and when I saw Harrison's highlight reel I was thinking how good he looks. He's just scored an absolute beauty of a goal!

He looks very promising indeed. Former United product, though, so technically Scum haha
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #282: Jul 18, 2016 12:34:13 am
      It's nothing like the Seattle I got used to watch a couple of seasons ago. While all the other teams are bringing in players that improve their teams, Seattle seem to be selling all of theirs.

Sound familiar?  ;)
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #283: Jul 18, 2016 12:44:26 am
      He looks very promising indeed. Former United product, though, so technically Scum haha

That's harsh mate he's a Liverpool fan :D. He also started at Liverpool.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #284: Jul 18, 2016 12:44:53 am
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #285: Jul 24, 2016 09:17:07 pm
      Oh Seattle, why do you bother showing up? :D. They've had like 25% possession, been in the other half twice and have had 0 shots.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #286: Jul 25, 2016 08:48:25 pm
      Red Bulls-NYCFC was another joke yesterday. Complete dismantling by the Red Bulls.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #287: Jul 25, 2016 08:59:24 pm
      Red Bulls-NYCFC was another joke yesterday. Complete dismantling by the Red Bulls.

I laughed all the way through it ;D. NYCFC really don't have any luck against the Red Bulls do they.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #288: Jul 25, 2016 09:23:38 pm
      I laughed all the way through it ;D. NYCFC really don't have any luck against the Red Bulls do they.

The completely sh*t all over themselves every time ;D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #289: Jul 25, 2016 09:38:09 pm
      The completely sh*t all over themselves every time ;D

I seriously don't rate that Saunders guy that they have in net. Watched him 5 or 6 times and on 4 of the occasions he was one of the worst players on the pitch. He barely saves a shot. I've taken my time getting into the MLS season this year but I'm definitely hooked now.

Was funny in that New York derby when a Red Bull player was telling Pirlo and Lampard to look at the score board just as Pirlo was being subbed off :D Pirlo didn't look happy.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #290: Jul 25, 2016 09:45:09 pm
      I seriously don't rate that Saunders guy that they have in net. Watched him 5 or 6 times and on 4 of the occasions he was one of the worst players on the pitch. He barely saves a shot. I've taken my time getting into the MLS season this year but I'm definitely hooked now.

Was funny in that New York derby when a Red Bull player was telling Pirlo and Lampard to look at the score board just as Pirlo was being subbed off :D Pirlo didn't look happy.

;D That was hilarious. That's what Fat Frank gets for trying to start sh*t.

I think the quality of goalkeeping in the league has dipped quite a bit this year. Some good young guys (Andre Blake at Philly has been excellent), but as a general rule it's been disappointing. I never really saw the deal with Saunders, even when he was at LA 5 years ago or so.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #291: Jul 25, 2016 10:14:18 pm
      Can't stand him Lampard and it's not just 'cause he's an ex-Chelsea player. He comes across as being an arrogant f**ker. Was good to see him put in his place.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #292: Jul 26, 2016 01:51:04 am
      I had the bartender put the jacksonville v ottawa NASL game on saturday.A few confused folk trying to figure out what the teams were and what league it was.it kept me amused for a little bit anyways.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #293: Jul 31, 2016 07:08:57 pm
      Just found out that Sigi Schmid got sacked last week, man was that overdue! Will be interesting to see how the interim coach (forgot his name) goes about things until the end of the season. I also think a portion of the blame has to be placed on the shoulders of the F.O. They have 2 desginated players and 1 of them is absolute dog sh*t :D.

When other teams are lining up with Keane, Gerrard, Cole, Dos Santos, Zardes, Villa, Lampard, Pirlo, Harrison etc. it kind of part explains why Seattle have struggled. They've seemed to struggle in defence too, they're usually all over the place and need to become far more organised.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #294: Jul 31, 2016 10:49:33 pm
      Seattle have squandered so many easy chances to see the game out. When I say easy I mean impossible to miss. Morris somehow managed to hit somebody on the line from 3 yards out. LA Galaxy have just equalised, 1-1.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #295: Jul 31, 2016 10:51:43 pm
      The ref is a bottling little f**ker. Van Damme was already on a yellow and he's just taken somebody out long after the ball had gone, he should have been off.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #296: Aug 01, 2016 01:12:33 am
      Looks like Giovinco finding his form with a goal and assist so far vs Crew (to be fair assist was from his shot deflected off Endoh's head)
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #297: Aug 08, 2016 01:03:28 am
      Seattle Sounders are playing like a completely different team now that Sigi Schmid has left.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #298: Aug 08, 2016 01:55:49 am
      Seattle winning 3-1 and Valdez just missed an open net (hit the post) from about 3 yards out :lmao: This guy is terrible!

Quick Reply