Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Buying multiple tickets advice required for member

Read 3855 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Buying multiple tickets advice required for member
      Mar 07, 2015 09:30:13 am
      After some help or advice please.

Trying to get a ticket for me and my 5 year old lad for the Steven Gerrard tribute game but when I go to checkout it asks me to enter the membership/fan card number for my lad. He isn't a member.

Anyway around this or am I being thick and missing something glaringly obvious? Or can I only buy multiples for myself and other members?

Was actually hoping to get four for this but now realise that is probably impossible now taking into account how tricky it is to get one for me and my boy.

I have tried to ring but for a change (sarcasm) all advisors are currently busy. Permanently.

Any help or advice much appreciated as this is ideal for his first game at Anfield.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Re: Buying multiple tickets advice required for member
      Reply #1: Mar 07, 2015 09:35:04 am

Trying to get a ticket for me and my 5 year old lad for the Steven Gerrard tribute game but when I go to checkout it asks me to enter the membership/fan card number for my lad. He isn't a member.

Anyway around this or am I being thick and missing something glaringly obvious? Or can I only buy multiples for myself and other members?

Was actually hoping to get four for this but now realise that is probably impossible now taking into account how tricky it is to get one for me and my boy.

I have tried to ring but for a change (sarcasm) all advisors are currently busy. Permanently.

Any help or advice much appreciated as this is ideal for his first game at Anfield.

Same mate.......4 of us trying to come down and now having to wait till 11th when tickets go public as I'm only member.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #2: Mar 07, 2015 09:37:34 am
      Same mate.......4 of us trying to come down and now having to wait till 11th when tickets go public as I'm only member.

I go on holiday tomorrow mate (umpteenth shameless plug on this forum :) ) so 11th will be difficult for me hence the urgency.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3: Mar 07, 2015 09:39:50 am

I've had friends who have had quickish replies when emailing the club, usually within a day or two, though it says 5 working days. Might be worth a shot. 

http://help.liverpoolfc.tv/app/ask

Have you tried the customer service number as well, 0151 264 2500, or just the ticket line?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #4: Mar 07, 2015 09:43:07 am
      I've had friends who have had quickish replies when emailing the club, usually within a day or two, though it says 5 working days. Might be worth a shot. 

http://help.liverpoolfc.tv/app/ask

Have you tried the customer service number as well, 0151 264 2500, or just the ticket line?

Yeah will do if I've had no joy by tonight. Cheers Rodders.

And yeah that one just says it closed even though it also tells you to call between 9am and 3pm on a Saturday.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #5: Mar 07, 2015 09:46:11 am
      I go on holiday tomorrow mate (umpteenth shameless plug on this forum :) ) so 11th will be difficult for me hence the urgency.

Missed the holiday plugs - not been on much recently with work being "radio rental".

Wee guy got his heart set on it so here's hoping.....good luck!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #6: Mar 07, 2015 09:48:42 am
      Missed the holiday plugs - not been on much recently with work being "radio rental".

Wee guy got his heart set on it so here's hoping.....good luck!

Same here mate with my lad. Me and my promises.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #7: Mar 07, 2015 12:49:46 pm

You can only buy 1 ticket per membership card in the members sale that is why you can only get 1 now. If you wait next week until the general sale you can buy 2 for you and your lad in that
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #8: Mar 07, 2015 12:51:47 pm

You can only get more than 1 currently if your lad is a member or you have other peoples membership tied to yr account. For example I've my daughters, my mates and my mates lad tied to my members card so can buy 4 by allocating each members card to each seat I'm buying. I'm affraid the only way round I see for you if you can't wait for the general sale, is to make yr lad a member and link his card to yours. This way you'll be able to buy them and guarantee the seats before the mad general sale rush. 

Quick Reply