Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [League Cup] Tue 17th Dec @ 7:45 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 16th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W11 D2 L9

Rugby League (NRL)

Read 28942 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Rugby League (NRL)
      Reply #125: Jul 22, 2016 10:56:55 pm
      Panthers beat the Broncos and Saints won the derby against Wigan. This day couldn't have been any better.

I watched the English derby live and just downloaded the Panthers match. I'll be laughing myself to sleep tonight!

The derby was a very good game. Very intense and a great atmosphere like a derby should be. My favourite player - James Roby - scored the last try.
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #126: Jul 24, 2016 04:23:38 am
      Panthers beat the Broncos and Saints won the derby against Wigan. This day couldn't have been any better.

Panthers DESTROYED the Broncos ;D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #127: Jul 26, 2016 04:40:56 am

Yes, they did. ;D

Great to see Hardaker score his first try in the NRL. I am constantly amazed with the trio of Moylan, Cartwright and Mansour - such great players. I also love Peachey, he's so dynamic and exciting at times. There's an incredible amount of young talent in that team... The likes of Cleary, Fisher-Harris is a monster and is still only 20! Who are the Panthers best performers this season in your opinion?
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #128: Jul 26, 2016 06:07:53 am
      Yes, they did. ;D

Great to see Hardaker score his first try in the NRL. I am constantly amazed with the trio of Moylan, Cartwright and Mansour - such great players. I also love Peachey, he's so dynamic and exciting at times. There's an incredible amount of young talent in that team... The likes of Cleary, Fisher-Harris is a monster and is still only 20! Who are the Panthers best performers this season in your opinion?

Latu, Merrin and Mansour.

Cartwright and Moylan have been good but a bit inconsistent and Carty can't defend to save his life.

Id say Cleary too but he has only come in for about a month but for an 18 year old he has been phenomenal for us, brings so much control to our play. Same with Fisher-Harris, but he's a 20 year old built like a 30 year old - f**king tank and a half him and Akauola.
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #129: Jul 27, 2016 05:09:06 am
      Trent Merrin signed this season until 2018 and already extends to 2020. F***ing boom!!!! Loving that.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #130: Jul 27, 2016 07:30:31 am
      Trent Merrin signed this season until 2018 and already extends to 2020. F***ing boom!!!! Loving that.

Great news. He's a very good player, one of those I've come to really trust when he has the ball. His try against the Broncos was impressive. Such strength!

By the way, I've got another question: what are the weak links in the Panthers lineup, in your opinion? What holds them back from being among the top? Or do you think it's just a matter of this current roster becoming more experienced to go all the way?
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #131: Jul 27, 2016 08:25:36 am
      Great news. He's a very good player, one of those I've come to really trust when he has the ball. His try against the Broncos was impressive. Such strength!

By the way, I've got another question: what are the weak links in the Panthers lineup, in your opinion? What holds them back from being among the top? Or do you think it's just a matter of this current roster becoming more experienced to go all the way?

Definitely experience but also we need another half. Yet to see whether Te'Maire Martin is ready to step up despite having a few games under his belt.

As much as Wallace has been a stop-gap solution, i think we need another hooker as well.

And then we have two centres who probably wouldn't be there but for injury. I doubt Whare will be in a Panthers jumper for much longer with his injury record so there's another spot unless we let Waqa continue which i'm fine with but he's still very raw. When fit though, i wouldn't trade Whare for anybody in the world. Perfect centre.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #132: Jul 31, 2016 09:23:51 am
      F***ing hell, Panthers.  >:(
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #133: Jul 31, 2016 11:32:31 am

Idiots.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #134: Aug 03, 2016 10:05:59 pm
      Jarryd Hayne has signed for Gold Coast Titans. I love how he said he's 'devastated' about going back on his promise to sign for the Eels. He's devastated all the way to the bank I bet. £680,000 a season, not bad eh.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,986 posts | 1110 
      Reply #135: Aug 06, 2016 04:08:08 pm
      Jarryd Hayne has signed for Gold Coast Titans. I love how he said he's 'devastated' about going back on his promise to sign for the Eels. He's devastated all the way to the bank I bet. £680,000 a season, not bad eh.
      He's a bit of a c**t old Jarryd.
      Sick to the back teeth of hearing about him glad he's found a home and code for the moment don't want to read about him anymore.

Anyways how about them raiders hammering the Sharks just got in from that game can say thoroughly enjoyed that and they have the grubbiest set of fans in the league.
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #136: Aug 08, 2016 12:18:04 am
      He's a bit of a c**t old Jarryd.
      Sick to the back teeth of hearing about him glad he's found a home and code for the moment don't want to read about him anymore.

Anyways how about them raiders hammering the Sharks just got in from that game can say thoroughly enjoyed that and they have the grubbiest set of fans in the league.

I was there as well, mate. They're the biggest cu*ts i have ever seen at any sport.

Panthers play tonight :) Win by 11 or more and we go up to 7th.
      Dadorious

• 8,986 posts | 1110 
      Reply #137: Aug 08, 2016 09:42:30 am
      I was there as well, mate. They're the biggest cu*ts i have ever seen at any sport.

Panthers play tonight :) Win by 11 or more and we go up to 7th.
      Had I known could have caught up for a beer mate.

Agree on their fans utter rubbish don't mind the Panthers hope they make the 8.
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #138: Aug 08, 2016 01:14:02 pm
      Had I known could have caught up for a beer mate.

Agree on their fans utter rubbish don't mind the Panthers hope they make the 8.

Keep tonight's performance up and we will no problem.

Nathan Cleary 💦💦💦💦
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #139: Aug 22, 2016 12:56:39 pm
      Panthers are purring... ;D
      Dadorious

• 8,986 posts | 1110 
      Reply #140: Aug 22, 2016 02:20:57 pm

Raiders are romping mate :)
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #141: Aug 22, 2016 02:52:43 pm

They look sensational. Perfect mix of a huge forward pack, control and flair in the halves and speed and skill in the backline.

Jack Wighton is probably the only weakness in the side.
      Dadorious

• 8,986 posts | 1110 
      Reply #142: Aug 23, 2016 03:38:42 pm
      They look sensational. Perfect mix of a huge forward pack, control and flair in the halves and speed and skill in the backline.

Jack Wighton is probably the only weakness in the side.
      Agree on Wighton blows hot and cold too often heart says this is our year but the head says lack of finals experience amongst squad will hurt us.
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #143: Aug 23, 2016 03:42:21 pm
      Agree on Wighton blows hot and cold too often heart says this is our year but the head says lack of finals experience amongst squad will hurt us.

That's why i'm quietly confident of our chances.

Moylan, Mansour, Merrin, Wallace all can provide the young guys leadership and direction in the finals.

Sticky will have the Raiders up for it, though. Proven they can match it with anyone.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #144: Aug 27, 2016 06:17:08 pm
      NRL Finals here we come!
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 42,391 posts | 2569 
      Reply #145: Aug 27, 2016 07:07:51 pm

YEEHAWWWWWWW!

Buzzing!

Had to watch a replay (likewise with the Spurs game) as i was working at the Cronulla game. Somehow avoided seeing the scores.

F***ing awful for my heart today but a win over a tough Titans team - i'll take it! Probably kept us a bit honest that second half. Could've easily held on and played safe and got ahead of ourselves but that'll remind them that they need to stay switched on.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #146: Aug 28, 2016 06:54:56 pm
      YEEHAWWWWWWW!

Buzzing!

Had to watch a replay (likewise with the Spurs game) as i was working at the Cronulla game. Somehow avoided seeing the scores.

F***ing awful for my heart today but a win over a tough Titans team - i'll take it! Probably kept us a bit honest that second half. Could've easily held on and played safe and got ahead of ourselves but that'll remind them that they need to stay switched on.

Couldn't watch the game either but since I downloaded the Panthers app I can't possibly avoid the score as it sends me notifications of it. It was probably a mistake as I can rarely watch the Panthers live! haha

Really hoping Penrith can go as far as possible, and also desperately hoping the Saints can make it to the Super League Grand Final as I'll already be in England in October and could go to the match at Old Trafford.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,587 posts | 1362 
      Reply #147: Aug 28, 2016 07:51:00 pm
      and also desperately hoping the Saints can make it to the Super League Grand Final as I'll already be in England in October and could go to the match at Old Trafford.

Wire will see them off before Old Trafford mate ;D. We lost at Wembley to Hull yesterday in the challenge cup final, so we are hunting down some silverware thia year.

Warrington have never won super league so I hope we do it haha.
      « Last Edit: Aug 28, 2016 08:11:49 pm by fields of anny rd »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,887 posts | 2468 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #148: Aug 28, 2016 08:14:24 pm
      Wire will see them off before Old Trafford mate ;D. We lost at Wembley to Hull yesterday in the challenge cup final, so we are hunting down some silverware thia year.

Warrington have never won super league so I hope we do it haha.

Are you from Warrington mate?

I think I'll be going to the Grand Final anyway, but sure it would be nicer if my team were on it. Saints are more like dark horses this year, only entered the top four recently with the Dragons simply falling apart, but you never know...
      Dadorious

• 8,986 posts | 1110 
      Reply #149: Sep 09, 2016 02:42:00 pm
      They might as well give the f**king Broncos the premiership allready that was some of the worst refereeing I've seen in my life.

Anyways heading down to Canberra in the morning to watch the might Raiders thump the Sharks.

Quick Reply