Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Liverpool v Man Utd Sunday 22nd March 1.30pm

Read 20811 times
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Re: Liverpool v Man Utd Sunday 22nd March 1.30pm
      Reply #92: Mar 20, 2015 10:57:49 pm
      we need this win.  for the pts and because it is utd we are playing against.  we need to absolutely destroy them from the kickoff right till the end of injury time in the 2nd half.  all the lads need to step up and play with the passion and heart that is required of a liverpool player.

the kop needs to be buzzing here.  the kop needs to set the tone early and back our players.  we are at anfield.. playing for top 4 spot.. vs manutd... if there is any reason to get the crowd roaring.. this is it!

cmon reds.. lets do this!
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #93: Mar 20, 2015 11:21:04 pm
      I know this is not a good time to bring this up, but one of the shittiest days of life was when we were playing these cu*ts at Anfield a couple of years ago. We battered them for the whole 90 minutes, but couldn't score. Then they got a corner at fergie time, and John f***in Oshea scored the late winner for them.  :mad:

I still can feel the hatred that engulfed my body that day.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #94: Mar 20, 2015 11:46:58 pm
      Control and destroy their midfield and we will win handsomely. Their midfield will not allow us to get near to their "fragile like a glass" defence.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #95: Mar 21, 2015 12:56:07 am
      Control and destroy their midfield and we will win handsomely. Their midfield will not allow us to get near to their "fragile like a glass" defence.

What midfield? They've only used their midfield against Spurs - every other game it's gone from their defence to their strikers with one kick of the ball.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #96: Mar 21, 2015 01:59:29 am
      Every game, at this point in the season is a must win.
      But because its United, because they are just above us and we can claim 4th, solidify and prove our resurgence and lay in concrete our new found winning mentality, this really is a massive massive game.
      Win and we are riding the crest of the wave.
      Draw and tremors and nerves set in.
      Lose and it'll put all the hard work, positivity and attacking approach in to doubt.
      Have to start hard and fast and dominate the tempo, tone and midfield.
      If we do, victory is ours.
      If not....it's gonna be a close one
      Predict a 2-1 win
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #97: Mar 21, 2015 07:56:38 am
      What midfield? They've only used their midfield against Spurs - every other game it's gone from their defence to their strikers with one kick of the ball.

They have started using their midfield effectively to shield their defence because Spurs had an off day in midfield. If we play the way Spurs did, we're fooked.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #98: Mar 21, 2015 09:35:21 am
      So, its my second wedding anniversary on Sunday and the wife wanted to go out for a few glasses of wine and a nice meal... I feel pretty bad - but hey its not like Utd come to Anfield every day of the year is it?
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #99: Mar 21, 2015 10:53:04 am
      I expect our high tempo pressing game to be too much for them. It's crucial though that we finish our chances. Both in the pre-season game against them in America and the game at Old Trafford, we looked as good or better than them but they were more clinical. We need to take our chances.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #100: Mar 21, 2015 04:17:05 pm
      So, its my second wedding anniversary on Sunday and the wife wanted to go out for a few glasses of wine and a nice meal... I feel pretty bad - but hey its not like Utd come to Anfield every day of the year is it?

Take her down the pub when the game is on, order a glass of wine and a pub meal, sorted :D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #101: Mar 21, 2015 09:34:13 pm
      Take her down the pub when the game is on, order a glass of wine and a pub meal, sorted :D

That's the spirit, nothing and no woman should come between a man and his football, especially if the man is a Liverpool fan, and your up against them kunts from Scumchester,

Take the missus and me, our relationship is about trust and understanding,
      She don't trust me and I can't understand her.....perfect !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #102: Mar 21, 2015 09:54:25 pm
      no woman should come between a man and his football

No man comes between me and my football either  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #103: Mar 21, 2015 10:41:31 pm
      Mega excited for this game tomorrow, up at half 6 for an early start, hatred doesn't even come close to the way I feel about these, so I hope we batter that scum from down the east lancs, we need to shove them outta that top 4 for good and we want revenge from the 3-0 they handed out to us earlier in the season.

Don't really care how we do it or what the score is as long as we beat them, and I'm sure Stevie will want to leave his mark in his last game against them....

Come on you mighty REDMEN show these whose BOSS !!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #104: Mar 21, 2015 11:08:39 pm
      I'm so freaking nervous about this game. Yes we SHOULD win this, but we need this one so much I almost won't be able to watch.
      Scottbot

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #105: Mar 21, 2015 11:12:01 pm
      I know this is not a good time to bring this up, but one of the shittiest days of life was when we were playing these cu*ts at Anfield a couple of years ago. We battered them for the whole 90 minutes, but couldn't score. Then they got a corner at fergie time, and John f***in Oshea scored the late winner for them.  :mad:

I still can feel the hatred that engulfed my body that day.

I was there mate, be came on as a sub for shrek and I remember saying to my mate that I was chuffed with that change and then he scored the fookin winner
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Reply #106: Mar 21, 2015 11:33:37 pm

it is a wedding anniversary so both sides are equal.  i am sure last year you both celebrated in a style she approved.  so this year you both celebrate in a style you choose. 

and if the stars align again next year that we play manutd on your anniversary.... well you have 364 days to make it up
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #107: Mar 22, 2015 01:42:55 am
      Less than 12 hours to go. I'm nervous already
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,775 posts | 6724 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #108: Mar 22, 2015 02:56:27 am
      Bunch of cu*ts, let's smash them.

Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #109: Mar 22, 2015 03:16:30 am
      Shaw, Rojo apparently arent fit to start. Guess it'll be back-4 of Valencia-Smalling-Jones-Blind unless of course, they decide to play 3-5-2 in which case Valencia and Young play full-backs and Fellaini plays an auxiliary striker, with Mata/Di-Maria, Herrera and Carrick as the mids
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #110: Mar 22, 2015 07:07:02 am
      No man comes between me and my football either  ;)

Yes of course Debs, we can't forget that rarest of breeds(no offence) a lady football fanatic, and a very special one in our very own Reddebs, god bless ya Debs ,

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #111: Mar 22, 2015 07:33:14 am
      It's judgement day ppl, a day we've all been waiting for for such a long long time ,
      You see I believe this game will settle once and for all that the Manc bubble has indeed burst and we no longer go into playing these with any trepidation,

They have trundled along reasonably well this season but in all honesty their league position is a false one and their world is about to collapse around their f***in ears,

We on the other hand are on the up have better balance are playing a system we are all comfortable with and with a confidence that is as high as it got last season, as frustrating as it is our slow start has IMO cost us the title,

Remember Ferguscum wanting to knock us off our perch ?

I hope that kunt is watching today so he can squirm in his scratchy f***in arse watching his Munts getting smashed to bits,

Our time has come, the years of our domination(again) is just beginning,

THIS IS THE BRENDAN YEARS !

3-0 Mighty Reds, at least

YNWA
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #112: Mar 22, 2015 09:05:25 am
      Must win game, these are the games we have to win if were to to qualify for the champions league and I believe we have the best record against the top 6 teams of all the top 6 teams this season, so come on the reds, keep that record up and get them 3 points on the table and put ourselves bang in contention.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #113: Mar 22, 2015 09:11:10 am
      Ooooooooooohh what a glorious victory this will be for us.I expect a victory and nothing else than victory.3:0 for us.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,652 posts | 3920 
      Reply #114: Mar 22, 2015 09:14:00 am
      I'm so F***ing nervous

Quick Reply