Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

A little something me and the bairn made, hope you all like and approve.

Read 6782 times
      RedLFCBlood
      A little something me and the bairn made, hope you all like and approve.
      Mar 28, 2015 09:35:44 pm
      My son almost 14 came to me last week, said he wanted to customise his skateboard, so I said err yeh what are you wanting to do with it ?

To my astonishment, he said he wanted something commemorating Hillsborough and the 96., the next phase is to airbrush all 96 victims names on the underside.

Hope you all like and approve.

frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Re: A little something me and the bairn made, hope you all like and approve.
      Reply #1: Mar 28, 2015 09:53:15 pm
      That is amazing RLB and from a teenager relating back to something in the last century must have had soem effect on him.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2: Mar 28, 2015 10:00:00 pm
      To be honest mate I have loads of scraps books from when I was a kid with cuttings from newspapers regarding Liverpool, there's about ten/eleven books relating to Hillsborough and he's read the lot, he's been brought up on Liverpool and knows the history of the club to DLS levels, he even amazes me sometimes with some of the stuff he comes out with.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #3: Mar 28, 2015 10:06:12 pm
      I know what you mean mate,what I meant was most teenagers these days are not interested in what happened last week let alone the last century, but I suppose him being a boy and it been football related would make a big difference.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Mar 28, 2015 10:48:53 pm
      Top draw stuff Redblood....send me your address hun by pm and I'll get him a coupe of bits from the HJC shop  xx YNWA
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #5: Mar 29, 2015 12:29:21 am
      Top draw stuff Redblood....send me your address hun by pm and I'll get him a coupe of bits from the HJC shop  xx YNWA

Cheers MSG, I'll inbox now :)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #6: Mar 29, 2015 06:11:40 pm
      My son almost 14 came to me last week, said he wanted to customise his skateboard, so I said err yeh what are you wanting to do with it ?

To my astonishment, he said he wanted something commemorating Hillsborough and the 96., the next phase is to airbrush all 96 victims names on the underside.

Love it, mate.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2015 06:24:41 pm

That's outstanding mate, love it.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #8: Mar 29, 2015 10:57:29 pm

Can't fault that Daz, it's a credit to both of you, the sentiment and the artwork.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #9: Apr 03, 2015 11:49:02 am

Outstanding Daz - you must be doing something right!  :clap:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #10: Apr 03, 2015 01:37:37 pm
      Very cool.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #11: Apr 04, 2015 04:43:15 pm
      Only just saw this that is mint  mate fair play to your son .

Quick Reply