Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      29 (40.8%)
      Kolo Toure
      0 (0%)
      Emre Can
      11 (15.5%)
      Mamadou Sakho
      12 (16.9%)
      Alberto Moreno
      2 (2.8%)
      Lazar Markovic
      0 (0%)
      Joe Allen
      2 (2.8%)
      Lucas Leiva
      2 (2.8%)
      Jordan Henderson
      1 (1.4%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      5 (7%)
      Raheem Sterling
      7 (9.9%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: Apr 08, 2015 02:47:13 pm

Arsenal 4-1 Liverpool: In game and post match debate

Read 49808 times
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Re: Arsenal 4-1 Liverpool: In game and post match debate
      Reply #690: Apr 08, 2015 02:49:54 am
      go easy on Michael guys, 2015 is his date of birth.
      Michael-2015
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #691: Apr 08, 2015 08:40:31 am

I see, and so the 5 or 6 fools responsible for that represent arsenal fans worldwide do they?

by your logic, the idiots who sent gerrard death threats before a potential move a few years ago represented all Liverpool fans.

And I was at anfield in December,  trust me, you can't afford to be talking about lack of atmosphere to anyone!.

If any of you can name a single Liverpool player from your starting XI and bench on Saturday that would start in an Arsenal XI ahead of a current player I will take back all criticism.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #692: Apr 08, 2015 09:20:06 am
      If any of you can name a single Liverpool player from your starting XI and bench on Saturday that would start in an Arsenal XI ahead of a current player I will take back all criticism.

Why the F**k would we want to see any of our players in an Arsenal 11 and why the F**k should we care what a gooner thinks about our players.

Go back to arse mania mate, this is a Liverpool FC forum.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #693: Apr 08, 2015 09:54:38 am
      I see, and so the 5 or 6 fools responsible for that represent arsenal fans worldwide do they?

by your logic, the idiots who sent gerrard death threats before a potential move a few years ago represented all Liverpool fans.

And I was at anfield in December,  trust me, you can't afford to be talking about lack of atmosphere to anyone!.

I'm just asking whether everything is okay with Wenger now?

P.S. It would be nice to see you pop your cherry in Europe next year.  :-*
      Michael-2015
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #694: Apr 08, 2015 10:14:16 am
      I'm just asking whether everything is okay with Wenger now?

P.S. It would be nice to see you pop your cherry in Europe next year.  :-*

Yes it would. Would also be nice to see you win your first premier league title, at what is it now, the 26th time of asking?.

"Football Superpower".
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #695: Apr 08, 2015 10:18:03 am

Yes it would. Would also be nice to see you win your first premier league title, at what is it now, the 26th time of asking?.

"Football Superpower".

Football didn't start in 1991 son.

Go on, roll a six, try again.
      Michael-2015
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #696: Apr 08, 2015 10:27:04 am
      Football didn't start in 1991 son.

Go on, roll a six, try again.

When you have to go back to pre-1991 to back up your position, I really don't need to try pal  ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #697: Apr 08, 2015 10:51:48 am
      When you have to go back to pre-1991 to back up your position, I really don't need to try pal  ;)

When a gooner has to come onto a Liverpool forum to gloat about the gooners recent achievements? 

Give it up man, either talk football or piss off back to your own forums.  WUMs aren't tolerated on this forum and your mask slipped days ago.
      Michael-2015
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #698: Apr 08, 2015 10:55:55 am
      When a gooner has to come onto a Liverpool forum to gloat about the gooners recent achievements? 

Give it up man, either talk football or piss off back to your own forums.  WUMs aren't tolerated on this forum and your mask slipped days ago.

No actually I was chatting football, even got some love for some posts, then just started getting abused left right and centre so stopped bothering to be civil in all honesty. Standard reaction the spanking you got on Saturday I suppose, Gooner wanting to chat football was the easy target.

Ciao.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #699: Apr 08, 2015 11:02:08 am
      No actually I was chatting football, even got some love for some posts, then just started getting abused left right and centre so stopped bothering to be civil in all honesty. Standard reaction the spanking you got on Saturday I suppose, Gooner wanting to chat football was the easy target.

Ciao.

Cya  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #700: Apr 08, 2015 11:17:27 am

The European cup was founded in 1955 or something like that, yet you've still yet to pop ya cherry in that, pal.  :D

Go on fella, off to the Spurs forum with ya.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #701: Apr 08, 2015 12:08:39 pm

Ciao.

So why hang around then? Just F**k off from whence you came and we will all be happier!

Quick Reply