Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Bloodborne

Read 2448 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Bloodborne
      Apr 24, 2015 03:28:04 am
      Bought this 2 weeks ago, played it for 20 mins, kept dying, dying and dying. Hated it so much and regretted buying it. Couple of days ago, I decided to revisit it... and now, I literally can't stop playing it!!!!

Anyone here playing this awesome game?
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Re: Bloodborne
      Reply #1: Apr 24, 2015 07:30:37 am
      It's definitely 'don't fear the reaper' on this one. Wait until you attempt a boss!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #2: May 04, 2015 03:22:21 am
      Bought the 'Nightmare Edition' on pre order and it still sits in the box, untouched. I very rarely get to play on my PS4 and when i do play games that are addictive it can be fatal for me.

Still got Watch Dogs, AC Unity, Evolve, Dying Light, Far Cry 4 and The Evil Within all wrapped in cellophane.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #3: May 04, 2015 02:16:40 pm
      Bought the 'Nightmare Edition' on pre order and it still sits in the box, untouched. I very rarely get to play on my PS4 and when i do play games that are addictive it can be fatal for me.

Still got Watch Dogs, AC Unity, Evolve, Dying Light, Far Cry 4 and The Evil Within all wrapped in cellophane.

Nice!!! Gutted I didn't buy the Nightmare edition, has some quality stuff in there!!

Went into this game not knowing much about it, but once you really get into it, It's for me, the best game I've played on a console thus far. Witcher 3 is my next game... if I ever get round to finishing Bloodborne :)
      Bier
      Reply #4: May 04, 2015 02:26:03 pm
      For me this is the first worthwhile console exclusive game of this new generation of consoles. The gameplay is very similar to their previous Dark and Demon Souls games, but it's very much an upgrade on all fronts. Like their previous games it isn't a game for casual gamers, it's a game of trial and error that might frustrate some. But I like that, it can be very satisfying when something takes a bit more effort. Especially because nowadays many big games tend to hold your hand too much. Love the overall design of the world and characters too, the bosses are just awesome.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #5: May 15, 2015 09:27:16 pm
      Managed to finish all Chalices & the game, with 25%-27% gems, 3 +10 weapons, lots of great runes & level 160 :D Think I've played way too much!!!!

Quick Reply