Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      13 (23.2%)
      Martin Skrtel
      1 (1.8%)
      Dejan Lovren
      2 (3.6%)
      Emre Can
      2 (3.6%)
      Glen Johnson
      1 (1.8%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Jordon Ibe
      1 (1.8%)
      Joe Allen
      15 (26.8%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      14 (25%)
      Raheem Sterling
      0 (0%)
      Mario Balotelli
      3 (5.4%)
      Rickie Lambert
      3 (5.4%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Lazar Markovic
      1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: May 03, 2015 09:45:31 pm

Hull City 1-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match debate

Read 47792 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Hull City 1-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match debate
      Reply #644: Apr 29, 2015 10:15:31 am
      Best bit of transfer business Liverpool should have done last season would have been to offer Suarez £1M a week.

Lovren, Lallana, Lambert, Balotelli, Markovic.

What's that - about £85M / £90M?

F***ing laughable.  These owners claim they are all about getting 'value' in the transfer market.  Comical.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #645: Apr 29, 2015 10:16:16 am
      Too many times Skrtel ended up as a right back chasing the outside left to the byline, both last night and on Saturday.. and on both occasions he was skinned.. WTF was he doing there in the first place.?
      Johnson is f**kin joke of a player and needs to go.
      Balotelli has had his chance.. he was far too sloppy in his passing last night and isn't the answer up front regardless of who he plays alongside..
      Lallana has glass legs.. I'm convinced of it.. another stop start player.
      How sad that Joe Allen was our best player last night if one had to be named.. he got stuck in as best he could.

Overall , as I said in the BR thread, we couldn't have been dealt two of the PL worst managers on the bounce for a solid defensive, fill the midfield tactic..Pulis and Bruce !! and no doubt QPR will be the same at Anfield on Saturday..

Stop Coutinho's way forward with 3 or 4 around him.. put a six footer on Ibe and a clumsy lump on Sterling and we're f**ked.

Even our free kicks and corners were piss poor..

Things HAVE to change... >:(

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #646: Apr 29, 2015 10:16:20 am
      Didnt get to see it last night so ive been watching it on sky this morning , just so  fckin depressing seeing players out there with no drive or passion for the shirt , could have and should have won that game .

On at least two Henderson shots the goalkeeper spilled them easy tap ins for anyone with the drive to get there fck it was like ghost town for us .its a fckin disgrace the attitude and desire being shown out there. BR either cant get the players up or they cant get up for him either way we are in a big puddle of sh*t .as for their goal a free fcking header in the middle of our goal ffs how can that be possible there are players out there not worthy of the shirt and the fckers who put them there and us in this position should hang their heads in shame .
      Trouble is they look at balance sheets while we look at trophys well we do in the museum at least I see those numbers are up .is that because it's the only way to see some trophys around anfield  ..
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #647: Apr 29, 2015 10:24:54 am
      Quote from hardcoresoldier link=topic=47637.msg1769597#msg1769597

When we need dogs of war we go out and buy mongrels.

[/quote
      Thats not quite true mate ive seen some mongrels who were well up for the fight sadly these are not .
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #648: Apr 29, 2015 10:34:03 am
      Free kicks and corners.......? Someone bring up those stats, we must be among the worst in the league?
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #649: Apr 29, 2015 11:12:20 am
      Best bit of transfer business Liverpool should have done last season would have been to offer Suarez £1M a week.

Lovren, Lallana, Lambert, Balotelli, Markovic.

What's that - about £85M / £90M?

F***ing laughable.  These owners claim they are all about getting 'value' in the transfer market.  Comical.

Lallana and Markovic I still believe will come through in the long term, but the the others have been a complete waste. That's £40m we might as well have stuck between a tramp's arse-cheeks and set fire to it.

I think the Everton back 4 have scored more goals than our entire front 4 this season, says it all. Lack of quality to make the difference in these games is one issue, manager's selection/tactics is another issue, but the motivation levels is a very worrying issue. We simply don't have a fighter in the team. SG is the last warrior (and he's obviously at the twilight of his career). Looking back over the decade, we had proper battlers in the midfield. Hamman, Sissoko, Mascha, SG, not to mention Hyppia and Carra behind them. We get easily bullied by sh*t teams like Hull and we drop our heads.

Still very depressed.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #650: Apr 29, 2015 11:23:08 am
      Just had to face the resident manc at work "good result last night" he said, "F**k off" my response. 
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #651: Apr 29, 2015 11:30:18 am
      Just had to face the resident manc at work "good result last night" he said, "f**k off" my response.

He knows you work with scissors in your hand right Debs?

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #652: Apr 29, 2015 11:34:40 am
      He knows you work with scissors in your hand right Debs?

He does Jon but I was on my way outside for a ciggy so he was the only weapon to hand  :D

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #653: Apr 29, 2015 11:57:29 am
      Thankyou for admiring me  :D  I understand and agree with what you are saying but can u honestly believe Luck is never involved?  Stevie last year slipping, the Beachball Incident and those Manc cu*ts jammily (luckily) winning Title after Title with Fergie time and plucking our of their arses last minute winners, just to name a few.

Surely Luck plays some part in it and we seem to be luckless a lot of the time. Whatever can go wrong always seems to go wrong against us. It feels at times as though someone has a f**king Voodoo Liverpool doll with pin after pin sticking in it.  :f_wah:  :f_wah: :f_wah:

No problem. I can stomach most things when i watch us play, bad passes, wrong passes, wrong decisions.

The things i refuse to tolerate are players who sh*t out of tackles, players who can't be bothered to track back, players who can't be bothered to press and players who have no intention of fighting.

United, as much as i hate them, won most of their titles due to their mental fortitude. Luck played a very small part in that, it was the mentality and desire that created it.

I've never really bought the Gerrard slip excuse, i'd put our failure last Season down to the away defeats at Hull City and Arsenal, the home defeat against Southampton and the draws with Newcastle and Villa.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #654: Apr 29, 2015 12:59:24 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      that is all otherwise i will  :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah:
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #655: Apr 30, 2015 01:43:59 pm
      I'm beginning to ask the question, has BR lost the dressing room? I strongly believe the lads know what they can really do on the pitch, could it be that they are under strict instruction to play to a safety first tactics. That being the case, no wonder the lads played with no heart.
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #656: Apr 30, 2015 01:46:47 pm
      I'm beginning to ask the question, has BR lost the dressing room? I strongly believe the lads know what they can really do on the pitch, could it be that they are under strict instruction to play to a safety first tactics. That being the case, no wonder the lads played with no heart.

i dont think he has... yet!

they seemed devoid of ideas not so much heart
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #657: May 02, 2015 11:03:49 am
      I hear Hull have their best players fit again (jelavic) ready for some tough games after the bye against us....
      Still utterly disgusted with our last 3 games

Quick Reply