Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)

Read 783835 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,954 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)
      Reply #7498: Jun 27, 2023 01:34:54 pm
      Most technically gifted player I've seen play live in a Liverpool shirt. He was an animal.

You got the latter right.  :D
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,608 posts | 2159 
      Reply #7499: Jun 27, 2023 10:11:25 pm
      What an ABSOLUTE MENACE he was during the 13-14 season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeqaH9pTlvU

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #7500: Jun 28, 2023 04:08:32 pm
      Still a snake who had you lot over.

We had his best years.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,954 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7501: Jun 28, 2023 05:57:03 pm

And his worse  ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #7502: Jun 28, 2023 08:17:21 pm

A lot like Cantona ay Keith?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,954 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7503: Jun 28, 2023 08:35:30 pm

Come on Stuey  :lmao:

That’s a terrible comparison when you consider his kung fu kick was at a opposing fan for calling his mother ( I think )  I’ve lost count at what the snake did to you the fans/club/KK/brand at the time, not forgetting chewing footballers ears off  :lmao:

No doubt gifted footballer on the pitch and could have gone down as one of your greatest legends only to tarnish everything he did on it by his actions off it. Even I wouldn’t treat you lot! like that.  ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #7504: Jun 28, 2023 09:14:48 pm

That’s a terrible comparison when you consider his kung fu kick was at a opposing fan for calling his mother ( I think )  I’ve lost count at what the snake did to you the fans/club/KK/brand at the time, not forgetting chewing footballers ears off  :lmao:

No doubt gifted footballer on the pitch and could have gone down as one of your greatest legends only to tarnish everything he did on it by his actions off it. Even I wouldn’t treat you lot! like that.  ;D

OK but we made loads of dosh off the lad,
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,954 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7505: Jun 28, 2023 09:20:44 pm
      OK but we made loads of dosh off the lad,

;D you did, and we won 4 premier league titles with Cantona  ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8544 
      Reply #7506: Jul 01, 2023 03:00:17 pm

You forgotten Eric's stamp on John Moncur and a couple of other transgressions.

With you lot, Suarez tearing the arse out of your defence at Anfield and setting up Dirk Kuyt scoring a few goals and the Kop singing happy birthday to King Kenny. That really seemed to get you lot and Ferguson. Hence the following game Ferguson sending Evra out to wind up Suarez every chance he got and what followed was Negritogate!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,954 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7507: Jul 01, 2023 03:10:51 pm
      You forgotten Eric's stamp on John Moncur and a couple of other transgressions.

With you lot, Suarez tearing the arse out of your defence at Anfield and setting up Dirk Kuyt scoring a few goals and the Kop singing happy birthday to King Kenny. That really seemed to get you lot and Ferguson. Hence the following game Ferguson sending Evra out to wind up Suarez every chance he got and what followed was Negritogate!!

Already been discussed about King Cantona mate. Don’t think Fergie sent him out to wind the snake up, Evra more than capable of doing that himself.

Nice to see you back pal…
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8544 
      Reply #7508: Jul 01, 2023 03:39:11 pm
      Already been discussed about King Cantona mate. Don’t think Fergie sent him out to wind the snake up, Evra more than capable of doing that himself.

Nice to see you back pal…

Just needed the break towards end of the season from the perpetual sh*te about the owners. The whole argument is boring unless there is someone else there with bigger pockets to buy them out.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,954 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7509: Jul 01, 2023 03:57:21 pm
      Just needed the break towards end of the season from the perpetual sh*te about the owners. The whole argument is boring unless there is someone else there with bigger pockets to buy them out.

To be fair it was, and still is going on and can see why yourself and probably many more get fed up of it. I’d of probably got involved if I was a scouser. Stuey & Pj give each other rice but personally I enjoy that read between them both.

On new owners front would you take  being state owned or is that a bridge to far?  I’d happily take being an oily manc now.

Quick Reply