Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Super Six

Read 9819 times
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Re: Super Six
      Reply #23: May 07, 2015 01:41:50 pm
      AmericanPlant, did we not replace Suarez with Balotelli 16m, Lambert 3m, Lallana 25m, Markovic 20m, Moreno 12m, Manquillo f, Lovren 20m and Can 10m? Around a £100m worth. That tells me that the owners aren't the problem here. 

I see, so its the FA's fault for not letting Mr Sparkleyteeth field 16 players at once...  :roll:

Who are you blaming then? The Easter Bunny?  :o

Comedy post of the week from you.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1760 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #24: May 07, 2015 01:49:26 pm

The club was in absolute ruins when FSG took over. I'll state again that I don't think they are perfect by any means but we could be a lot f**king worse. They are doing 'alright'.

This !
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #25: May 07, 2015 02:10:57 pm

So where are these accounts you keep promising to unveil which show the dastardly plans of fsg?

What's that?

They don't exist?

Well, who would've guessed that!
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #26: May 07, 2015 02:43:34 pm
      So where are these accounts you keep promising to unveil which show the dastardly plans of fsg?

What's that?

They don't exist?

Well, who would've guessed that!

How can accounts "not exist"? The "club" accounts are a public record. You can see them at Swiss Ramble.
      The real fans have made observations about them. And ther real fans have observed the shower of sh*t we have experienced ON FIELD.

What more do you require? Pictures of Henry murdering babies?  :roll:

The "dastardly plan" as you put it is very clear. Planned mediocrity, F**k all investment.
      Do I need to write the league table in crayons for you?

Its very boring. Fenway are cu*ts, any real fan can see that.
      But all you want to do is act the plant all day.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #27: May 07, 2015 02:58:03 pm
      How can accounts "not exist"? The "club" accounts are a public record. You can see them at Swiss Ramble.
      The real fans have made observations about them. And ther real fans have observed the shower of sh*t we have experienced ON FIELD.

What more do you require? Pictures of Henry murdering babies?  :roll:

The "dastardly plan" as you put it is very clear. Planned mediocrity, F**k all investment.
      Do I need to write the league table in crayons for you?

Its very boring. Fenway are cu*ts, any real fan can see that.
      But all you want to do is act the plant all day.

Like I said, you've been banging on about posting your "proof" from the LFC accounts for months, and yet we haven't seen a thing.

Post your proof, as you have repeatedly promised.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #28: May 07, 2015 03:02:21 pm
      Oh great!
      Pity 4 of the ones ahead are in the same league.

Another reason for us to learn our place in the pecking order.

This. Absolutely this.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,924 posts | 283 
      Reply #29: May 07, 2015 03:10:09 pm
      Not bad for a £300MM acquisition, 5 years ago...
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #30: May 07, 2015 03:20:25 pm
      Well we could always all stop buying tickets, shirts and going to the game. That would force their hand, it would provoke some kind of response or lead to a take-over at a much reduced price to the £600m they're currently laughing their balls off at but while we do continue to line up like good little soldiers and fill their pension pots we've actually got nobody else to blame but ourselves.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31: May 07, 2015 04:25:36 pm
      Well we could always all stop buying tickets, shirts and going to the game. That would force their hand, it would provoke some kind of response or lead to a take-over at a much reduced price to the £600m they're currently laughing their balls off at but while we do continue to line up like good little soldiers and fill their pension pots we've actually got nobody else to blame but ourselves.

Go for it.

Then when we really DO get asset strippers who bleed the club dry like h&g almost managed, you'll really have something to complain about when we go bust.

We have a finite amount of money to spend. i.e. the revenue the club generates.
      We only just complied with FFP.
      BR got the targets he wanted last summer, with 1 exception.

I've even asked an accountant mate to look over the books in case I missed anything when I looked.
      You know what he found regarding evidence that FSG are syphoning money out?
      None.

5 years in, and we continue to grow.
      Their transfer policy and wages policy may or may not be flawed according to the known information (and the fact is that we really know F**k all), but if that's the biggest problem, I can live with it.
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 662 posts | 85 
      Reply #32: May 07, 2015 04:26:20 pm
      American Plant, can I ask you this; what sort of team would you expect on the pitch and what expectations after spending £777 milion on players in the past 13 years or £276 million in the last 4 years?
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #33: May 07, 2015 04:46:41 pm
      American Plant, can I ask you this; what sort of team would you expect on the pitch and what expectations after spending £777 milion on players in the past 13 years or £276 million in the last 4 years?

You're evidently ANOTHER shill for the crooked owners.

1)Show your source. Is it the "Hans Christian Andersen guide to Soccerball" by any chance.
      No its "The Shills guide to ripoffs and frauds".

2)777m is pure comedy.
      274m spent in the last 4? You should do standup. :lmao:

3)Why dont you list the INCOME LFC has had. Both from player sales AND revenue.
      Answer:because you're a conning troll looking to cheat football fans out of their right to a decent team.

4)Hows THIS 12 players:-
      Reina, Arbeloa, Agger, Carragher, Mascherano, Alonso, Sahin, Mereiles, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Suarez, Torres

3 sold under Hicks and Gilette.
      The rest sold left under your bosses.

What did we get in?
      Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, DEFENCE, DEFENCE, Adam, Allen, Downing, Suarez, Carroll, Sturridge, Henderson.

COST: vastly less than what was sold.
      WAGES: vastly less than what was sold.

RESULT: a fraud of epic proportions.
      Applauded by YOUR kind.

Go back to your rounders, You're an embarrassment to your country ...  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #34: May 07, 2015 04:48:58 pm

Exactly. Personally, I'd have more fun stabbing myself in the bollocks with a rusty knife, than giving John Henry a penny for the shower of sh*t he thinks he can serve up.

Hit these crooks in the pocket and they'll crawl back under their rocks. Just like the previous crooks.
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #35: May 07, 2015 04:51:44 pm
      Like I said, you've been banging on about posting your "proof" from the LFC accounts for months, and yet we haven't seen a thing.

Have you had a bang on the head? The accounts are at Swiss Ramble.
      Or maybe the internet doesn't work where you are?

Its very clear. Nominal net spend on sh*t players. (hardly enough to cover annual depreciation, let alone rebuild the team) Player wages have fallen WELL behind PL inflation.
      Result = sh*t team and lots of money for your crooked bosses.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #36: May 07, 2015 05:13:41 pm
      Go for it.

Then when we really DO get asset strippers who bleed the club dry like h&g almost managed, you'll really have something to complain about when we go bust.

We have a finite amount of money to spend. i.e. the revenue the club generates.
      We only just complied with FFP.
      BR got the targets he wanted last summer, with 1 exception.

I've even asked an accountant mate to look over the books in case I missed anything when I looked.
      You know what he found regarding evidence that FSG are syphoning money out?
      None.

5 years in, and we continue to grow.
      Their transfer policy and wages policy may or may not be flawed according to the known information (and the fact is that we really know f**k all), but if that's the biggest problem, I can live with it.

I get your point Swab but if they're not in it for the football and only in it for the investment and pension pot they'll receive they are essentially milking us, just very slowly.

It is also very simple to move the interest further up the chain so then further down the line when the asset gets sold and all debts to all companies are repaid the interest that was shown as 0% to LFC is actually charged at a rate to whoever it is that initially loaned that money. I'm not saying that is being done but it wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #37: May 07, 2015 05:38:24 pm
      I get your point Swab but if they're not in it for the football and only in it for the investment and pension pot they'll receive they are essentially milking us, just very slowly.

It is also very simple to move the interest further up the chain so then further down the line when the asset gets sold and all debts to all companies are repaid the interest that was shown as 0% to LFC is actually charged at a rate to whoever it is that initially loaned that money. I'm not saying that is being done but it wouldn't surprise me in the least!

No, according to JH, he is in it for the challenge of proving that it can be done differently to how it has always been done, and that's not ideal either.
      It's not an investment opportunity, because they will make F**k all money from it until they sell up.

h&g paid very high rates of interest.

With fsg, we don't pay any interest.

I am completely, 100% confident that money is not being taken out of the club to "line john henry's pockets".
      For a start, it doesn't make sense on any level.
      It would show up in the accounts.
      He would make much, much more money on the S.E. if he wanted to.

On the downside, we are paying for him and the group he represents to own the club, but it is in no way similar to the way h&g tried to do it.
      Also on the downside are the alleged policies regarding transfers and wages, but there has been a lot of speculation and nothing else about how this works, with some pretty funny conspiracy theories thrown in for good measure.
      For instance: "BR has his hands tied by FSG as to what we can afford".
      Now call me old fashioned, but it works exactly the same way at any club and in any business.
      You have a budget, you have to stay within budget.

Nor can FSG just throw their own money at transfers as some suggest, because of FFP.

On the plus side, we've grown every year they've been here, BR has had plenty of money for transfers and we have some cracking young players who will only improve, as well as financial stability. Our purchasing power will continue to grow as the club grows.

We're in the same position as many other top clubs across Europe as far as player acquisition goes, and better off than most.

BR is held by many to be blameless in the transfer market, but frankly, that's just horseshit propagated by people who want something to whine about but don't want to have a go at the manager.
      Yes, he works under restrictions, as does every other manager at every club.

If our transfer and wages policy (as speculated about) isn't working, then it is the fault of everyone involved with it, from FSG right down through BR to the scouting dept.

Everything isn't rosy, and anyone who knows my posting history will know that I expressed severe reservations about the alleged policy from the moment the rumours about it became widely disseminated (although I don't accept we know much about it in reality).

There's lots of people with easy answers, but not a single one of them can give alternatives when pressed, especially about the reality of our financial situation and FFP.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #38: May 07, 2015 05:43:04 pm
      Have you had a bang on the head? The accounts are at Swiss Ramble.
      Or maybe the internet doesn't work where you are?

Its very clear. Nominal net spend on sh*t players. (hardly enough to cover annual depreciation, let alone rebuild the team) Player wages have fallen WELL behind PL inflation.
      Result = sh*t team and lots of money for your crooked bosses.

Have you had a bang on the head?

You've been bragging for months about how you can show in the accounts that money is being taken out by the owners, but when asked you just resort to more ad hominem bullshit, trot out a couple of excuses and then disappear for a couple of weeks hoping no-one will remember.

YOU are the person who stated categorically that you would post up the relevant parts of the accounts where YOU said it was proved money was being taken out.
      So, post up your info, PROVE what you say you can prove or lose any semblance of credibility you have left.

I'll even let you into a little secret: swiss F***ing ramble is not the only place to find the club accounts. They are freely and openly available to anyone who wants to look at them online.
      I've done this, I've looked at them. I've even had an accountant mate go through them.
      You know what we found regarding your allegations?
      F**k all.

So I'm just dying to see the proof you have that no one else can find.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #39: May 07, 2015 05:48:47 pm

Please, don't encourage the lunatic.  :roll:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #40: May 07, 2015 05:52:57 pm
      Please, don't encourage the lunatic.  :roll:

Just asking him to do what he promised :D
      Bier
      Reply #41: May 07, 2015 06:01:11 pm
      So, the 4 clubs currently above us in the league are the same clubs that are more valuable, have more revenue and pay higher wages. Predictable, and sad. We're the 5th club right now.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #42: May 07, 2015 06:05:32 pm
      You're evidently ANOTHER shill for the crooked owners.

Hey why don't you stop attacking other posters? and while your at it provide the hard evidence you keep saying you have, not selective quotes from Swiss blog to suit your whims.

Your all talk and nothing else, zero credibility and a big mouth with nothing but sh*t that spews out.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #43: May 07, 2015 06:05:57 pm
      AmericanPlant when he reads replies to his posts....
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #44: May 07, 2015 06:24:54 pm
      No, according to JH, he is in it for the challenge of proving that it can be done differently to how it has always been done, and that's not ideal either.
      It's not an investment opportunity, because they will make f**k all money from it until they sell up.

Come on Swab, of course it's an investment, you actually define what an investment right there. They will make a substantial profit when they choose to sell up, their only goal, in my opinion, is maximising that investment.

h&g paid very high rates of interest.

With fsg, we don't pay any interest.

Like I said it's not difficult to hide who gets charged that interest, it is easy to give a 0% loan but further up the chain charge interest on that same money.   

I am completely, 100% confident that money is not being taken out of the club to "line john henry's pockets".
      For a start, it doesn't make sense on any level.
      It would show up in the accounts.
      He would make much, much more money on the S.E. if he wanted to.

I'm nowhere near 100% confident.
      It wouldn't need to show up on our accounts, as I've explained.
      S.E. is speculative and I'm sure he already diversifies his portfolio enough to spend as much as he deems worthy on the S.E. Suggesting he would earn much much more is an assumption one I don't agree with.

On the downside, we are paying for him and the group he represents to own the club, but it is in no way similar to the way h&g tried to do it.

I never suggested it was.

Also on the downside are the alleged policies regarding transfers and wages, but there has been a lot of speculation and nothing else about how this works, with some pretty funny conspiracy theories thrown in for good measure.

The evidence to support this is overwhelming.

For instance: "BR has his hands tied by FSG as to what we can afford".
      Now call me old fashioned, but it works exactly the same way at any club and in any business.
      You have a budget, you have to stay within budget.

Not when those restrictions do indeed differ from your competitors. When your top offer in terms of wages gives you no chip at the table you might as well not sit down, at the moment we look like the chump with the biggest tell at the table right now, we flinch the moment the stakes go above a certain point.

Nor can FSG just throw their own money at transfers as some suggest, because of FFP.

PSG, City, Chelsea do you really think their commercial revenue is legit? They find a way, we could if we had the will, we don't.

On the plus side, we've grown every year they've been here, BR has had plenty of money for transfers and we have some cracking young players who will only improve, as well as financial stability. Our purchasing power will continue to grow as the club grows.

On the plus side for who, FSG are delighted with our progress, football fans are becoming increasingly apathetic.

We're in the same position as many other top clubs across Europe as far as player acquisition goes, and better off than most.

Except we don't have high quality players playing for us and we wont buy any either. We're 8th on the rich list and we shop at bargain basement outlets.

BR is held by many to be blameless in the transfer market, but frankly, that's just horseshit propagated by people who want something to whine about but don't want to have a go at the manager.
      Yes, he works under restrictions, as does every other manager at every club.

See I'm somewhere in the middle on this one, I hold both aspects of our committee accountable. I believe the restrictions are to blame and Brendan to blame but for differing reasons.

If our transfer and wages policy (as speculated about) isn't working, then it is the fault of everyone involved with it, from FSG right down through BR to the scouting dept.

I agree with this and think the whole policy should be ripped up, I believe a DoF should be brought in and Brendan's say in who we get diminished.

There's lots of people with easy answers, but not a single one of them can give alternatives when pressed, especially about the reality of our financial situation and FFP.

There's many easy solutions, none of which FSG choose to take.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #45: May 07, 2015 06:40:06 pm
      AmericanPlant when he reads replies to his posts....

I want Miguel Herrera to be my life coach.

Quick Reply