Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Would having less money this window be a blessing

Read 1401 times
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Would having less money this window be a blessing
      May 13, 2015 01:17:17 pm
      hear me out
      having less money means all this dross BR has bought get longer to either A. improve or B prove that the manager and committe messed up. as all we seem to do each window is have a massive "clear out" and then over spend again and again. that's the reason he's spent 250ish mil over 3 seasons as he's buying so many players and there not getting gametime to improve. i think have a clear out first to raise some cash then only buy 3/4 max top players capable of walking into our 1st team now. if it means we play u21 for Europa/cup games then so lets do that and give the lads the game time needed to become top players.
      i think we only need a mid who can play deep, a RWB and a striker thats it!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,146 posts | 4897 
      Re: Would having less money this window be a blessing
      Reply #1: May 13, 2015 01:24:11 pm
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2: May 13, 2015 01:27:35 pm

;D

need to bring in 3 or 4 top top players so we need top top money. And 1 of those 3 or 4 needs to be a n on the field leader
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #3: May 13, 2015 02:06:58 pm
      hear me out
      having less money means all this dross BR has bought get longer to either A. improve or B prove that the manager and committe messed up. as all we seem to do each window is have a massive "clear out" and then over spend again and again. that's the reason he's spent 250ish mil over 3 seasons as he's buying so many players and there not getting gametime to improve. i think have a clear out first to raise some cash then only buy 3/4 max top players capable of walking into our 1st team now. if it means we play u21 for Europa/cup games then so lets do that and give the lads the game time needed to become top players.
      i think we only need a mid who can play deep, a RWB and a striker thats it!

Sorry mate we can't afford to take the gamble of our Summer flops improving next season or we risk going further backwards.

We can afford to try rectify the mistakes with new signings.

Quick Reply