Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Women's World Cup 2015

Read 54756 times
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Re: Women's World Cup
      Reply #276: Feb 11, 2016 09:21:30 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29u1vde6eKo

From Olympic qualifying last night. What a touch by Christen Press!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #277: Feb 11, 2016 09:50:14 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29u1vde6eKo

From Olympic qualifying last night. What a touch by Christen Press!

That touch was quality. Almost as good as the commentators Britney Spears like accent :D
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #278: Feb 11, 2016 10:02:58 pm
      That touch was quality. Almost as good as the commentators Britney Spears like accent :D

Danielle Slaton or the legend that is John Paul "JP" Dellacamera? :laugh:
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #279: Feb 11, 2016 10:07:17 pm
      Danielle Slaton or the legend that is John Paul "JP" Dellacamera? :laugh:

Danielle :D
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #280: Feb 11, 2016 11:13:04 pm

Her voice can be funny at times, but she actually offers some pretty decent insight during matches.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #281: Jul 18, 2016 05:04:49 pm
      I see former red Nat Dowie is signing for Boston.god knows they need a goal scorer, breakers have 6 goals in 13 games this year.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #282: Jul 18, 2016 05:15:06 pm
      I see former red Nat Dowie is signing for Boston.god knows they need a goal scorer, breakers have 6 goals in 13 games this year.

I had a look at their results earlier. When Matt Beard said he wanted a new challenge, he wasn't kidding was he :D
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #283: Jul 18, 2016 05:21:28 pm
      no sh*t,they were in the 90th minute last week up 1-0,first away win in 2 years,managed to give up 2 goals!They play just up the road from me don't think you could pay me to go.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #284: Jul 18, 2016 06:09:19 pm
      no sh*t,they were in the 90th minute last week up 1-0,first away win in 2 years,managed to give up 2 goals!They play just up the road from me don't think you could pay me to go.

:lmao:

TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #285: Jul 23, 2016 04:53:36 pm

I had a look at their results earlier. When Matt Beard said he wanted a new challenge, he wasn't kidding was he :D

Boston are ATROCIOUS. It's kind of sad to see a team play that badly week in, week out.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #286: Jul 25, 2016 01:18:36 am
      Had no idea Carli Lloyd was a Liverpool fan, also didn't realise she was 34.

Carli Lloyd: I might consider Liverpool switch one day

Carli Lloyd is probably the world's most famous women's footballer - and she has a love of the Liverbird, too.

The robust attacking midfielder is a two-time Olympic gold medalist and the current FIFA Women's World Player of the Year.

In July 2015, she won a World Cup final for the United States almost single-handedly, scoring a stunning 16-minute hat-trick in a 5-2 victory over Japan.

With the Olympics in Rio looming large on the horizon, Lloyd is determined to extend her roll of honour further.

However, she took time out from intense preparations to explain her love for Liverpool FC - in an interview you can watch for free via our official YouTube page below.

During the chat, Lloyd, who currently plies her trade for Houston Dash, admitted she may one day be tempted by a possible move to Liverpool Ladies.

"I honestly wouldn't rule it out," said Lloyd.

"My plan is to play for another four years. I'm not ruling anything out about playing overseas - that would be cool. The Women's Super League is getting better and better. Who knows? Maybe I will end up there one day!"

Explaining how she became a Kopite, Lloyd added: "I grew up in a small town in New Jersey which was a blue-collar town and I had to scrap for things like getting a football to play in the woods.

"To me, that is kind of what Liverpool exemplifies - the blue-collar mentality; the sheer grit and the determination.

"I wasn't born when they were the best team around, but it's just one of those things - when you kind of like the team you can relate to your personality - an underdog.

"I've always been a Liverpool fan, in the good times, the bad times, it is great to be able to watch them play [on TV in the USA] and get some jerseys too.

"Any chance I get I watch Liverpool. They are the only team I follow in the Premier League, which is great and I'm always rooting for them.

"I just love everything that Liverpool stand for and 'You'll Never Walk Alone'. It's a phenomenal club.

"I've yet to experience a live game but I will at some point soon!"

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/2016-tour/228582-carli-lloyd-i-might-consider-liverpool-switch-one-day
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #287: Aug 02, 2016 01:30:58 am
      Boston are ATROCIOUS. It's kind of sad to see a team play that badly week in, week out.

Dowie scored after 10 minutes,boston wins 1-0!!The only way is up.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #288: Aug 02, 2016 05:24:58 pm

Dowie scored after 10 minutes,boston wins 1-0!!The only way is up.

Because the Breakers can't go down any further :laugh:

But I'm really happy to see them get a win, especially with Matt Beard as coach.
      HollyChr
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #289: Dec 15, 2016 12:07:54 pm
      I think that women make a lot for modern world development! http://resume-writer.net/blog/sexist-job-interview-myth-or-reality has some items concerning sexist job interview!
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #290: Dec 15, 2016 01:10:33 pm
      I think that women make a lot for modern world development! http://resume-writer.net/blog/sexist-job-interview-myth-or-reality has some items concerning sexist job interview!

Excellent post.

Quick Reply