Trending Topics

Next match: Leeds v LFC [Premier League] Mon 19th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Elland Road

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W15 D7 L8

Roberto Firmino Player Thread

Read 226219 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 25,569 posts | 4133 
      Re: Roberto Firmino Player Thread
      Reply #2675: Mar 07, 2021 11:33:08 pm
      We can't wait that long mate. We need to invest in a quality strike as soon as this season is finished and if Bobby wants to stay, he's gonna have to accept that in most games, he's gonna have to come on as a sub!

If we go into next season with Bobby and Divock again as our only 2 strikers, sh*t will have to hit the fan!

Bobby isn’t going anywhere and Jürgen isn’t going to replace him in the starting lineup. He obviously rested him today for our CL game. That right there shows you he still values Bobby as a player. I’d say Bobby will kick on next season if things get more back to normal.

With you on Divock, he needs to find another team.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,698 posts | 4676 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2676: Mar 08, 2021 12:14:38 am
      Bobby isn’t going anywhere and Jürgen isn’t going to replace him in the starting lineup. He obviously rested him today for our CL game. That right there shows you he still values Bobby as a player. I’d say Bobby will kick on next season if things get more back to normal.

With you on Divock, he needs to find another team.

So if say we get Mbappe or  Haaland,  (yes, massive IF's), Bobby would still be in the starting lineup? As a number 10 maybe, but that's about it Bud, surely!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 25,569 posts | 4133 
      Reply #2677: Mar 08, 2021 12:28:38 am
      So if say we get Mbappe or  Haaland,  (yes, massive IF's), Bobby would still be in the starting lineup? As a number 10 maybe, but that's about it Bud, surely!

You are a couple lids deep if you think we are signing Mbappe or Haaland bud. 😂
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,503 posts | 711 
      Reply #2678: Mar 08, 2021 12:32:30 am

If we got Haaland who plays in the middle then Bobby surely goes to the bench or a #10 in a 4-2-3-1 set up.

If we got Mbappe who is a winger then one of Mane or Salah goes. Neither one is going to be happy becoming a bench player.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,698 posts | 4676 
      Reply #2679: Mar 08, 2021 03:47:51 am
      You are a couple lids deep if you think we are signing Mbappe or Haaland bud. 😂

We will see my friend, we will see!

Remember this post mate coz I won't  :lmao: :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,698 posts | 4676 
      Reply #2680: Mar 08, 2021 03:48:39 am
      If we got Haaland who plays in the middle then Bobby surely goes to the bench or a #10 in a 4-2-3-1 set up.

If we got Mbappe who is a winger then one of Mane or Salah goes. Neither one is going to be happy becoming a bench player.

Wow, I always thought Mbappe was a striker!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,563 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2681: Mar 08, 2021 08:52:54 am

Start smoking more of that sh*t and it might happen in your dreams  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,698 posts | 4676 
      Reply #2682: Mar 08, 2021 08:38:14 pm
      Start smoking more of that sh*t and it might happen in your dreams  :f_whistle:

I can't smoke any more then I do already bud, oh I could but moneys tight. Hahhahahh

I can't wait to see your face next season when he's wearing Red.  :angel:

Oh yeah..get stuffed Manc C**t!  :lmao: :lmao: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply