Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Roberto Firmino Player Thread (F)

Read 370234 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Roberto Firmino Player Thread
      Reply #1702: Mar 19, 2018 06:50:49 am
      Love how Klopp said he had to take Bobby off as we were 4-0 up and he was still chasing and harassing their CH's like a crazy man! Brilliant.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1703: Mar 19, 2018 03:33:50 pm
      Love how Klopp said he had to take Bobby off as we were 4-0 up and he was still chasing and harassing their CH's like a crazy man! Brilliant.

Haha, did Klopp say that? F***ing love Firmino!!!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1704: Mar 20, 2018 09:55:40 pm
      Haha, did Klopp say that? F***ing love Firmino!!!

He did mate, was in his post match presser.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1705: Apr 04, 2018 11:04:18 pm
      I've never known a player quite like this - his brilliance is enigmatic with no one quite possible to explain his role and influence in just a few easy words.

Quite a bonus that Klopp could take him off with 20 minutes left to play. This lad is precious!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1706: Apr 04, 2018 11:13:35 pm
      He has 360 vision at all times. Never stops scanning to know where he has to be to press.

Immense.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,918 posts | 281 
      Reply #1707: Apr 04, 2018 11:14:55 pm
      Quite simply a game changer against top opposition. Most important name on the team sheet.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1708: Apr 05, 2018 12:19:16 am
      Salah and Firmino not sure who is more important both immense and luckily for us have a telepathic chemistry.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1709: Apr 05, 2018 01:37:50 am
      I've never known a player quite like this - his brilliance is enigmatic with no one quite possible to explain his role and influence in just a few easy words.

Quite a bonus that Klopp could take him off with 20 minutes left to play. This lad is precious!

You see that look he gave Klopp? Didn't want to come off, and to be honest, I didn't want him to either. Glad he got some rest though, he literally is the key to our entire system. Can we find a clone of him somewhere as backup?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1710: Apr 08, 2018 11:40:29 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1711: Apr 08, 2018 11:50:23 pm
      You see that look he gave Klopp? Didn't want to come off, and to be honest, I didn't want him to either. Glad he got some rest though, he literally is the key to our entire system. Can we find a clone of him somewhere as backup?

Makes me wonder how Kuyt would have done under Klopp as a #9. I think he is the only player I know of that could rival Firmino's workrate.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1712: Apr 09, 2018 08:19:38 am
      Makes me wonder how Kuyt would have done under Klopp as a #9. I think he is the only player I know of that could rival Firmino's workrate.

Didn’t have the skill set that Firmino possesses.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1713: Apr 11, 2018 08:19:02 am
      Was there a more beautiful sight last night with De Bruyne bearing down into our half and Bobby the mad b***ard tearing up the turf to hunt him down and rob the ball.

Top top player.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1714: Apr 11, 2018 08:27:46 am
      Didn’t have the skill set that Firmino possesses.

Loved Kuyt though, big game player like Firmino
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #1715: Apr 11, 2018 10:09:22 am
      Loved Kuyt though, big game player like Firmino

Yep, but let's be honest. Firmino is in a different class.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1716: Apr 11, 2018 10:44:42 am
      Brilliant Bobby
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #1717: Apr 11, 2018 11:07:19 am
      Class player.

Might not look easy on the eye all the time.

But big ups to this gem of a player.

After Dirk the most hardworking forward LFC player I have seen.

Fully committed to the cause.

And brilliant goal yesterday, freaking difficult execution
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #1718: Apr 11, 2018 09:17:45 pm
      Shout out to Suarez who always put in a shift as well.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1719: Apr 11, 2018 09:33:47 pm
      Class player.

Might not look easy on the eye all the time.

But big ups to this gem of a player.

After Dirk the most hardworking forward LFC player I have seen.

Fully committed to the cause.

And brilliant goal yesterday, freaking difficult execution

Might not look easy on the eye? What are you on about? He’s majestic on the ball
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1720: Apr 11, 2018 10:09:56 pm

Apart from last night!
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #1721: Apr 11, 2018 10:15:43 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1722: Apr 11, 2018 11:49:51 pm
      As far as I am concerned Barcelona are our fierce rivals and can **** off trying to poach our players. Any player who goes there should be referred to as a Barc, I don't know if that means anything other than the flaky crap on trees... but once a Barc never a Red I say.. Suarez has around the same level of dislike I had for Owen whilst he was still at United. Suarez also played his part in luring Coutinho. He pushed for a move to Arsenal and tried to take Liverpool to court, dragged us through the mud with racism crap and bit a couple of players. He sure could play football, but he is not the kind of player I'd want back. Shout out can be not welcome.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,918 posts | 281 
      Reply #1723: Apr 12, 2018 02:17:08 am
      Bobby is key to Juergen's system, and the reason why we can beat anyone on our day. There isn't another team in the world that plays the way we do. He looked shattered in the first half of the City game and was taken off straight after the goal. Needs wrapping in cotton wool until the semis.

As far as I am concerned Barcelona are our fierce rivals and can **** off trying to poach our players. Any player who goes there should be referred to as a Barc, I don't know if that means anything other than the flaky crap on trees... but once a Barc never a Red I say.. Suarez has around the same level of dislike I had for Owen whilst he was still at United. Suarez also played his part in luring Coutinho. He pushed for a move to Arsenal and tried to take Liverpool to court, dragged us through the mud with racism crap and bit a couple of players. He sure could play football, but he is not the kind of player I'd want back. Shout out can be not welcome.
      You're a moron and just sound bitter. Suarez was the most gifted player I've seen play in the premier league since Henry or Zola. 31 goals a season after being banned for the first 6 games - that a better record that Salah will end up with this season. Nice to see you live up to expectations, siding in a racism row with a Manure player who's been banned for drop kicking his own fans. Yes he was a nutcase with the biting and got his comeuppance. If a player can singlehandedly get us to within 2 points of winning the title after a 25 year wait, he should be praised.

« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2018 02:34:05 am by Benito »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1724: Apr 12, 2018 12:41:09 pm
      Bobby is key to Juergen's system, and the reason why we can beat anyone on our day. There isn't another team in the world that plays the way we do. He looked shattered in the first half of the City game and was taken off straight after the goal. Needs wrapping in cotton wool until the semis.
      You're a moron and just sound bitter. Suarez was the most gifted player I've seen play in the premier league since Henry or Zola. 31 goals a season after being banned for the first 6 games - that a better record that Salah will end up with this season. Nice to see you live up to expectations, siding in a racism row with a Manure player who's been banned for drop kicking his own fans. Yes he was a nutcase with the biting and got his comeuppance. If a player can singlehandedly get us to within 2 points of winning the title after a 25 year wait, he should be praised.
      Your the moron, you can't even spell Jürgen right, drool over Henry and Zola. You look like a general football fan rather than a red sorry.  I'd say Steven Gerrard and Ian Rush would be welcomed comparisons after spelling  our managers name wrong. Suarez was gifted, but won nothing here. For your information, Suarez said "Negro" enough times over 90 minutes to be racist. 7 times is too much, one time is  plausible if forgetting someone's name but 7 was trying to use Evra's skin colour to make him angry. He cannot say it's okay in Uraguay because Evra is French, he's was in England and must know the rules. Could I go to another country, break the rules and say.. I'm English so it doesn't count because laws in England are different? No.
      I'll back the kick it out campaign, not deluded Suarez was innocent band. What did you expect? Suarez to get a tap on the wrist? It's about time people stopped drooling over Suarez, a Barca player who won nothing here and we keep comparing every Liverpool player to. Sadly it's creeped into the Firmino thread. Salah record this season already eclipses Suarez, so you really are talking sh*te about Suarez record will beat Salah. 39 is more than 31.
      « Last Edit: Apr 12, 2018 12:55:09 pm by Ribapuru »

Quick Reply