Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Krisztián Németh (Olympiakos)

Read 54249 times
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,860 posts | 165 
      Re: Krisztián Németh Player Thread
      Reply #437: Aug 13, 2010 01:09:19 am
      Agreed, if Ngog gets chances then surely Nemeth should too.
      Junior_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 926 posts |
      Reply #438: Aug 13, 2010 03:24:43 pm
      Given that we are skint I cant fathom why he has not featured for us thus far. Surely Roy should have a look at him. Would love for himself and Dani to make it here

He's been injured?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #439: Aug 13, 2010 03:32:21 pm
      Would explain it. If that was the case then this lad picks up a serious amount of injuries. . . Or are you just guessing
      Junior_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 926 posts |
      Reply #440: Aug 13, 2010 04:11:27 pm
      He has been injured, I heard it on LFC TV before the Tranmere game they showed? Said something along the lines of "For those wondering why Nemeth hasn't been involved in pre-season he's picked up an injury." They followed that up with saying how disappointing that is, as he would like to prove himself to Roy. Though I personally don't think he'll have much of a problem, Roy doesn't seem to have a problem with giving youth a chance, and if he saw his goal midweek I'm sure he'll know he has quality.
      morti31
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #441: Aug 14, 2010 01:55:03 am
      He has been injured, I heard it on LFC TV before the Tranmere game they showed? Said something along the lines of "For those wondering why Nemeth hasn't been involved in pre-season he's picked up an injury."

That's actually false. The rumour was that he got injured when he was with the National Team when Hungary played their two friendlies back in May against Germany and Holland..

On july 6th he wrote: "last week I returned and started the trainings with the team"

He said, Sammy Lee the only remaining staff member, the only one who actully knows him. He said the new fitness trainer is even harder if that was possible at all. He mentioned he had to fight hard, becuase he had to rest after the Germany game. But he really started to enjoy the trainings after the ball appeared in the latest training, and the day before he wrote the blog entry, he felt it was really good, he scored several goals in during the practice, when the team members played against each other.

That was the last entry from Németh before the U21 game. What do we know? The team did not take him to Switzerland or give him a chance to play on any games.

As for his fitness: he looked lively during the full game, in a heat, when the home team(Bosnia) players looked totally out of stamina after about 70 minutes.

So my problem is: Németh never got a real chance at Pool, so you have no idea, how he could play together with Stevie G. or Torres, and this summer they really screwed him.

He never complains. But you can read "between the lines" and you can read the reports and his agents words, etc.

So he was healthy a month ago, and looked fully fit on Wednesday. He did not say a word about any injury before and after the U21 games in any interviews, he did not complain. He just said: he did not play any game since May. And dodged any questioned about his future, because he does not know it.

The kid does his job until really high pressure, and did it flawlessly - for the sides let him to do his job.

I think Liverpool have a problem with him.
      Evilone
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 159 posts | -1 
      Reply #442: Aug 21, 2010 12:57:50 pm
      Well he have been sold to olympiokos now. So mutch for giving him a chance.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #443: Aug 21, 2010 01:05:28 pm
      F***ing ridiculous
      Played Roy.
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #444: Aug 21, 2010 01:47:03 pm
      Well he have been sold to olympiokos now. So mutch for giving him a chance.
      Source please ?
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #445: Aug 21, 2010 02:12:41 pm
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #446: Aug 21, 2010 02:45:56 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #447: Aug 21, 2010 04:14:36 pm
      That's actually false. The rumour was that he got injured when he was with the National Team when Hungary played their two friendlies back in May against Germany and Holland..

On july 6th he wrote: "last week I returned and started the trainings with the team"

He said, Sammy Lee the only remaining staff member, the only one who actully knows him. He said the new fitness trainer is even harder if that was possible at all. He mentioned he had to fight hard, becuase he had to rest after the Germany game. But he really started to enjoy the trainings after the ball appeared in the latest training, and the day before he wrote the blog entry, he felt it was really good, he scored several goals in during the practice, when the team members played against each other.

That was the last entry from Németh before the U21 game. What do we know? The team did not take him to Switzerland or give him a chance to play on any games.

As for his fitness: he looked lively during the full game, in a heat, when the home team(Bosnia) players looked totally out of stamina after about 70 minutes.

So my problem is: Németh never got a real chance at Pool, so you have no idea, how he could play together with Stevie G. or Torres, and this summer they really screwed him.

He never complains. But you can read "between the lines" and you can read the reports and his agents words, etc.

So he was healthy a month ago, and looked fully fit on Wednesday. He did not say a word about any injury before and after the U21 games in any interviews, he did not complain. He just said: he did not play any game since May. And dodged any questioned about his future, because he does not know it.

The kid does his job until really high pressure, and did it flawlessly - for the sides let him to do his job.

I think Liverpool have a problem with him.

I heard another story, that Krisztian came back with a bit of an attitude on him which didn't impress Roy and the coaches one bit.

In that case it must be true  :roll:

Actually thought this move had been confirmed about two days ago!!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #448: Aug 21, 2010 04:31:07 pm
      I heard another story, that Krisztian came back with a bit of an attitude on him which didn't impress Roy and the coaches one bit.

Actually thought this move had been confirmed about two days ago!!

If he had an attitude when he came back then no thanks young man.

We have Ngog, Pacheco, Suso, Amoo, Eccleston, Ince, Shelvey... All with talent, all with good attitudes to taking the chances that come their way
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #449: Aug 22, 2010 01:29:35 pm
      Never really rated him as highly as some. I thought N'gog was streets ahead of him whenever I've seen Nemeth play.
      miguelred
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts |
      Reply #450: Aug 22, 2010 03:44:06 pm
      Nemeth is much better than N'Gog but unlucky with injuries.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Krisztián Németh (Olympiakos)
      Reply #451: Aug 24, 2010 08:42:11 am
      Best of luck Krisztián.

Gutted he's gone. Had high hopes for him as well. :-\
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #452: Aug 24, 2010 10:06:40 am
      WHAT?

We sold him? F**k this F***ing sh*t F**k you purslow you piece of sh*t c**t. >:(
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #453: Aug 24, 2010 10:42:20 am
      Not been a good few days has it?

Big summer eh Tom? F**k me. :roll:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #454: Aug 24, 2010 11:00:51 am
      Ridiculous.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #455: Aug 24, 2010 02:10:20 pm
      Absolutely pissed off with this decision.

Nemeth will be some player.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #456: Aug 24, 2010 02:40:40 pm
      Stupid, stupid decision.

Purslow is and always will be a massive F***ing c**t.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #457: Aug 24, 2010 07:22:44 pm
      Stupid, stupid decision.

Purslow is and always will be a massive F***ing c**t.

Agreed, wrong decision made by the wrong man for whatever job it is he does.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #458: Aug 24, 2010 10:18:19 pm
      Pacheco next?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #459: Aug 25, 2010 12:13:56 am
      Gutted he's gone, had such high hopes for him.  :(

Quick Reply