Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Read 54922 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Re: UEFA Champions League 2015/16
      Reply #299: Apr 13, 2016 02:48:23 pm
      Thought I'd throw this here as it is quite funny  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOMXpMIAlOo
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #300: Apr 13, 2016 08:17:48 pm

That's quite an original fan protest that! How did they get the stadium announcer to play the Benny Hill theme over the PA system?

edit: Just learnt it was played within the stands - supporters clearly had their own music system!

I guess it's only fit and proper. Any team that loans in Steven Fletcher to increase the flow of goals is going to be considered a joke. Although calling Fletcher a goat is harsh on goats.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #301: Apr 13, 2016 09:25:21 pm
      Barca could be out in the QFs. So intense!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #302: Apr 13, 2016 09:27:22 pm
      Iniesta handballs there. Blatant! That has to be a red!

Penalty anyway for Atletico Madrid to seal it!

Griezmann scores!!!!!! Holy moly.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #303: Apr 13, 2016 09:28:45 pm
      Iniesta handballs there. Blatant! That has to be a red!

Penalty anyway for Atletico Madrid to seal it!

Griezmann scores!!!!!! Holy moly.

Probably thought just because they're Barcelona and therefore consumed by arrogance that he would get away with it. 2-0 and hopefully Atletico can close it out and see those grandstanding self righteous pricks out of the competition!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #304: Apr 13, 2016 09:32:47 pm
      Jesus Christ that should be a pen to Barca in injury time! Ref calls it a FK instead for handball.

Messi steps up.....MISSES!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #305: Apr 13, 2016 09:36:45 pm
      Hahaha get in there Atletico!

Eat sh*t you arrogant Barca cu*ts. Anytime they or Real lose, I feel better inside.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,497 posts | 2868 
      Reply #306: Apr 13, 2016 09:38:19 pm
      Quality performance from Atletico that, Barca hardly had a chance all game.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #307: Apr 13, 2016 09:38:34 pm
      Hahaha get in there Atletico!

Eat sh*t you arrogant Barca cu*ts. Anytime they or Real lose, I feel better inside.

Fantastic! Those cu*ts get all the help they want - tax breaks from the Spanish state, a litany of refereeing and UEFA panel calls  in their favour, constant rolling around on the field feigning injury and in Barcelona's case grandstanding on moral issues while being sponsored by a Qatari state filled to the brim with human rights abuses. F**k El Clasico. Bunch of cold, arrogant and soulless fucks.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #308: Apr 13, 2016 09:41:45 pm
      Fantastic! Those cu*ts get all the help they want - tax breaks from the Spanish state, a litany of refereeing and UEFA panel calls in their favour and in Barcelona's case grandstanding on moral issues while being sponsored by a Qatari state filled to the brim with human rights abuses. Bunch of cold, arrogant and soulless fucks.

I F***ing love it when either of the corrupt cu*ts lose. I hate them both with every fibre in my body.

The way their players surround refs when they're losing just makes me fume. As you said, they're self righteous cu*ts. Everyones friend until they lose and then the show their true faces.

Lets go Atletico! Nando to lift the trophy would be nice to see.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,605 posts | 166 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #309: Apr 13, 2016 10:02:39 pm
      I F***ing love it when either of the corrupt cu*ts lose. I hate them both with every fibre in my body.

The way their players surround refs when they're losing just makes me fume. As you said, they're self righteous cu*ts. Everyones friend until they lose and then the show their true faces.

:aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpool2xt1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ernaehrung004:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #310: Apr 13, 2016 10:05:44 pm
      I f**king love it when either of the corrupt cu*ts lose. I hate them both with every fibre in my body.

Wait, but Suarez?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #311: Apr 13, 2016 10:08:40 pm
      I f**king love it when either of the corrupt cu*ts lose. I hate them both with every fibre in my body.

Awful sh*te the lot of them. They'll no doubt complain about the free kick that should have been a penalty right near the end there but nothing will be said about the stone wall red card that Iniesta didn't receive for Atletico's penalty. Putting it out there but both sides probably dope as well given Spain's lax drug testing and their links with the infamous Dr Fuentes...and that past legends like Guardiola are past 'victims' of the failed drugs test...twice in old Pep's case) They get plenty of protection as it is by the established authorities so it'd be no surprise if they took it up to the level of drugs cheating.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #312: Apr 13, 2016 11:17:47 pm

I love Luis but F**k Barca. They and Madrid are scum.

Awful sh*te the lot of them. They'll no doubt complain about the free kick that should have been a penalty right near the end there but nothing will be said about the stone wall red card that Iniesta didn't receive for Atletico's penalty. Putting it out there but both sides probably dope as well given Spain's lax drug testing and their links with the infamous Dr Fuentes...and that past legends like Guardiola are past 'victims' of the failed drugs test...twice in old Pep's case) They get plenty of protection as it is by the established authorities so it'd be no surprise if they took it up to the level of drugs cheating.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The level of their arrogance and propaganda to be seen as the best in the world, and the protection they get from the FA, government and UEFA/FIFA, doping wouldn't be the most shocking thing they would do.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,517 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #313: Apr 13, 2016 11:53:02 pm
      Awful sh*te the lot of them. They'll no doubt complain about the free kick that should have been a penalty right near the end there but nothing will be said about . stone wall red card that Iniesta didn't receive for Atletico's penalty. Putting it out there but both sides probably dope as well given Spain's lax drug testing and their links with the infamous Dr Fuentes...and that past legends like Guardiola are past 'victims' of the failed drugs test...twice in old Pep's case) They get plenty of protection as it is by the established authorities so it'd be no surprise if they took it up to the level of drugs cheating.

couple of things, iniesta contrary to what people might of expected said about the penalty that wasn't given said simply that it was finished so there was no point talking about it. As for the drugs stuff Dr fuentes said a lot of things , none of which were backed with any evidence whatsoever so lets leave that to the tin foil brigade. The drug testing in Spain is no more or less lax than anywhere else.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,517 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #314: Apr 13, 2016 11:55:04 pm

atletico don't crowd the ref then ? You can't watch them that often, have to laugh at the double standards there mate. Godin and Suarez crack me up, good mates but kick the unholy crap out of each other for 90 minutes.
      « Last Edit: Apr 14, 2016 12:05:09 am by FATKOPITE10 »
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #315: Apr 14, 2016 12:08:31 am
      atletico don't crowd the ref then ? You can't watch them that often, have to laugh at the double standards there mate. Godin and Suarez crack me up, good mates but kick the unholy crap out of each other for 90 minutes.

Athleti kick the out of anyone who are technically better than them which unfortunately for Barca and Real means it's them at least twice a season!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #316: Apr 14, 2016 12:55:24 am
      couple of things, iniesta contrary to what people might of expected said about the penalty that wasn't given said simply that it was finished so there was no point talking about it. As for the drugs stuff Dr fuentes said a lot of things , none of which were backed with any evidence whatsoever so lets leave that to the tin foil brigade. The drug testing in Spain is no more or less lax than anywhere else.

For sure - it was just for Lance Armstrong's love of Paella that he moved his European cycling base from France to Spain wasn't it? The UCI are just a bunch of tin foil hat wearing lunatics when expressing only a couple of years ago about feeling let down by Spanish authorities and not gaining their full cooperation regarding widespread doping. Forget about the fact that WADA declared only a couple of weeks ago that Spain (along with Mexico) was declared as non compliant in implementing doping controls.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #317: Apr 14, 2016 02:12:08 am

We dont get many Atletico games here on tele so i'll take your word for it. It's either the Barca or Madrid La Liga games, or the early kick offs which are almost always the sh*t teams against each other when no other league is playing. Only time i get to watch them is the half dozen or so games a season they play that are big games.

Still rooting for them though. F**k Real, F**k Bayern and F**k City.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #318: Apr 15, 2016 10:46:34 am
      Manchester City v Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #319: Apr 15, 2016 11:06:57 am
      Manchester City v Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich

I see Real having too much for City, not sure about the other tie though. Atletico could make it awkward for Bayern.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #320: Apr 15, 2016 11:28:34 am
      Actually wanted a Bayern v Athletico final...

Going to be a cracking game that tie & I think City will beat Madrid over the 2 legs...
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #321: Apr 15, 2016 10:18:39 pm
      Ronaldo going back to Scum City to play, wonder if those jizzing Red Mancs will fill up the empty seats at The Etihad just to get a glimpse of him. Closest thing that will ever be of him going back there!

Quick Reply