Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

HJK 0:2 Liverpool Pre, in game & post match debate.

Read 29607 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Re: HJK 0:2 Liverpool Pre, in game & post match debate.
      Reply #276: Aug 01, 2015 11:57:10 pm
      Your right mate , we did win 2-0. But if you think we played well , and you saw an improvement in the team play.
      Then you are deluded on a scale of incompetence that cannot be recorded.

This was a repeat of all the faults of last season, with the added ingrediant of pre-season fervour.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #277: Aug 01, 2015 11:58:20 pm
      Positives of PreSeason.

Getting deals done early.

Players that have impressed.
      Clyne
      Gomez
      Milner
      Ibe

Players that improve our 1st team that have yet to play.

Firmino
      Benteke

F***ing sweet
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,255 posts | 4932 
      Reply #278: Aug 02, 2015 12:01:16 am
      Your right mate , we did win 2-0. But if you think we played well , and you saw an improvement in the team play.

This was a repeat of all the faults of last season, with the added ingrediant of pre-season fervour.

We beat Dortmund 4-0 just before the start of last season after playing strong opposition during the summer.

Lost 6 out of out first 12 league games.

Pre season means F**k all in relation to the league season ahead but if you want to keep getting you panties in a twist work away mate.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #279: Aug 02, 2015 12:06:22 am
      So, you have nothing to say. Don't take this personally. We are on the same side. It's just that you can't seem to handle mediocratiy .
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,255 posts | 4932 
      Reply #280: Aug 02, 2015 12:08:49 am
      So, you have nothing to say. Don't take this personally. We are on the same side. It's just that you can't seem to handle mediocratiy .

And you can't even seem to spell it.  ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #281: Aug 02, 2015 12:10:22 am

I'd just give up mate if I were you.  You clearly get no joy from watching Liverpool play and quite frankly why you would put yourself through that just to be so negative afterwards is actually quite weird.

Nobody is screaming from the rafters that everything is perfect but people do want to be optimistic about the new season and whether they are right to be so is not for you or anybody else to decry.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #282: Aug 02, 2015 12:20:15 am
      We beat Dortmund 4-0 just before the start of last season after playing strong opposition during the summer.

Lost 6 out of out first 12 league games.

Pre season means f**k all in relation to the league season ahead but if you want to keep getting you panties in a twist work away mate.
      Pre-season means everything . when you are trying to bed new players into the side. You must be a numpty of a higher class if you think this is just a couple of kick abouts.
      First of all, the Dortmund side we beat was a B side. And we did not play great, i was there, they were slightly more poor than we were.
      Now if you think any of our pre-season games this season have led you to think we are going to play a more expansivive form of attacking football this season, then you are kidding yourself on a grand scale.
      Why don't you get back and tell me all the positives from the games you've watched this pre-season and i will respond and tear the arse out of your analysis
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #283: Aug 02, 2015 12:20:34 am

I'm on no side that you occupy.

I'm on the side of optimism and hope, you are on the side of sourness and doom and gloom.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,255 posts | 4932 
      Reply #284: Aug 02, 2015 12:23:40 am
      Pre-season means everything . when you are trying to bed new players into the side. You must be a numpty of a higher class if you think this is just a couple of kick abouts.

I'll gladly be a 'numpty' mate if it means I'm not lumped into your crew.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #285: Aug 02, 2015 12:30:27 am
      I must have been watching a earlier pre-season match; his finishing was poor but he should have scored at least 2; thought his movement was excellent and was making a pest of himself in front of the goal.

Disagree, mate.

Excellent movement is Sturridge and Suarez like runs - Ings was central the whole time and didn't move off his defenders shoulder even though they had 11 men behind the ball most of the game.

We need more from our strikers. They have to be hybrids between strikers and attacking midfielders not poachers and i'm worried we've brought in 3 lads who aren't know for their ability on the ball in front of the defence (Origi, Ings and Benteke).
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #286: Aug 02, 2015 12:33:50 am
      I'd just give up mate if I were you.  You clearly get no joy from watching Liverpool play and quite frankly why you would put yourself through that just to be so negative afterwards is actually quite weird.

Nobody is screaming from the rafters that everything is perfect but people do want to be optimistic about the new season and whether they are right to be so is not for you or anybody else to decry.
      So we should just put positive posts on the forum, to keep everyone optimistic.
      You need to keep yourself deluded in a world of optimism. Completely ignoring the facts that are staring you in the face.
      And this somehow makes you a better supporter than me does it?
      Blind obedience is a weakness , not a strength. Just how terrible it must of been for me to have watched LFC from 1977 -now.
      What could i have possibly have learned?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,255 posts | 4932 
      Reply #287: Aug 02, 2015 12:36:01 am
      Completely ignoring the facts that are staring you in the face.

You opinion isn't fact mate.

It's your opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #288: Aug 02, 2015 12:39:06 am
      I'm on no side that you occupy.

I'm on the side of optimism and hope, you are on the side of sourness and doom and gloom.
      You do realize that the side of optimism and hope has no basis whatsoever.
      Its blind.
      I base my view on information and past records.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #289: Aug 02, 2015 12:41:01 am
      You opinion isn't fact mate.

It's your opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

When did i say my opinion is fact?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #290: Aug 02, 2015 12:45:51 am
      You need to keep yourself deluded in a world of optimism. Completely ignoring the facts that are staring you in the face.
      Blind obedience is a weakness , not a strength. Just how terrible it must of been for me to have watched LFC from 1977 -now.

Where did Deb say she was a better supporter than you? Although she is, it's very easy to see.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,255 posts | 4932 
      Reply #291: Aug 02, 2015 12:47:23 am
      When did i say my opinion is fact?

Completely ignoring the facts that are staring you in the face.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #292: Aug 02, 2015 12:47:59 am
      You do realize that the side of optimism and hope has no basis whatsoever.
      Its blind.
      I base my view on information and past records.

I don't really care if it has basis. If the alternative is acting like you then I'd be happy basing my optimism and hope on the existence of pink unicorns.

You are loathesome individual, and one that I speculate wouldn't be near so terse and condenscending in the "real world". It's amazing how keyboards make warriors out of the least of us.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #293: Aug 02, 2015 12:58:54 am

Where the F**k do you get off on the better supporter sh*t?

No you don't have to just post positive stuff, you can post whatever opinions you want as they're your opinions but don't get on your high horse towards those of us who do want to be positive.  It's F***ing smalltime regardless of how many years you've supported or how many times you've seen us win trophies.

These "facts" that I'm deluded about are your opinions, nothing more, nothing less and I refuse to be dragged down to those levels of negativity but you're more than welcome to them.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #294: Aug 02, 2015 01:37:28 am
      Can you shut up you doomsdayer? Let people who aren't jaded get excited.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,921 posts | 964 
      Reply #295: Aug 02, 2015 01:52:49 am
      Where the f**k do you get off on the better supporter sh*t?

The block list is there for a reason ;)
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #296: Aug 02, 2015 01:54:44 am
      The block list is there for a reason ;)

So is the ban button
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #297: Aug 02, 2015 02:00:57 am
      Whilst I am open minded and excited about the new season, I have to agree with little face that it was a fairly poor performance.
      RedKalel
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts | 23 
      Reply #298: Aug 02, 2015 02:05:04 am

You are unreal, and you just reminded me why I have visited here less and less over the last year. I used to really enjoy reading posts and opinions on here over the last few years.( even though I never posted much, I just enjoyed the comments and analysis ). It just seems that its one of a few things,
      1. We are flooded with fake fans since the near miss in the league 2 years ago.
      2. We are being trolled by idiots from other clubs trying to drag the forum down.
      3. Or this is the way it is now, fu***** ass*****  who live online and think football manager makes them better managers than ours.
      Either way you are a fool and so ignorant to people I have followed enjoyed reading posts from for a long time. I think there should be a separate thread for idiots like you. When you post sh*t about the team or manager just for the sake of saying it, you get sent there and locked from posting. Sorry if I'm offending anyone but I'm just about done with the negativity. We just won 2-0 with half a team to a team half way through their season, am I right? And our new signings are the ones shining. But hey F**k it, milner is sh*t, we are playing white and Brendan is sh*te.

Quick Reply