Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Allan Rodrigues De Souza

Read 37678 times
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Allan Rodrigues De Souza
      Reply #46: May 08, 2016 12:15:33 am
      We need to get a work permit for him before we can make such plans though. I just think with the numbers we'll have in midfield next season that Rossiter was at the bottom of the pecking order, doesn't make sense to give him a new deal.
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #47: May 09, 2016 09:54:21 am
      Seems to be a bit of a comparison with the Origi deal.He ( Origi ) had problems getting game time towards the end of his loan spell.
      Now,question is.....Once they ( Origi & Allan ) have LFC on their minds,is it difficult to perform at their best ?
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #48: May 20, 2016 06:02:43 pm
      Allan Rodrigues de Souza to be loaned out again this summer

Liverpool will loan out young Brazilian midfielder Allan Rodrigues de Souza again this summer.

The 19-year-old joined the Reds from Internacional last September, but does not yet qualify for a UK work permit.

Subsequently, he has spent this season out on loan, first in Finland with SJK and more recently with Sint-Truidense in Belgium, where his performances have caught the eye.

He has made nine appearances in the Jupiler Pro League, and Liverpool have been made aware of serious interest in Allan from clubs in France, Spain and Holland this summer.

Allan is currently away with Brazil U20s in South Korea for a warm-up tournament ahead of next year’s U20 World Cup. He featured in a 1-1 draw against the hosts on Wednesday, playing 80 minutes, and has upcoming games against Japan and France.

He is rated by Klopp, who spoke glowingly about the youngster earlier this year. Liverpool are keen for him to gather as much senior experience as possible as they look to navigate their way past the FA’s new work permit rules.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-transfers-allan-rodrigues-de-11360716

It will be interesting to see where he ends up next season. Interest from Spain, France and Holland. The Dutch Eredivisie is around the same level as the Belgian Jupiler Pro League, so I'm guessing he will be off to either Spain or France then. If that's the case, I'll do my best to keep following him.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #49: May 20, 2016 06:53:19 pm
      It will be interesting to see where he ends up next season. Interest from Spain, France and Holland. The Dutch Eredivisie is around the same level as the Belgian Jupiler Pro League, so I'm guessing he will be off to either Spain or France then. If that's the case, I'll do my best to keep following him.

Thanks for your updates, Danzel!

I'm hoping a Spanish club comes in for him, will be easier to follow him.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #50: May 24, 2016 11:59:31 am
      No idea how to do videos so if some kind person could do it for me please  :gt-happyup:

Allan Rodrigues de Souza again showed evidence of his potential with a winning goal for Brazil U20s against France on Sunday.

The Liverpool midfielder decided the game – held in Suwon, South Korea – by breaking free behind the backline and poking a left-footer underneath the goalkeeper.

It handed his country a 2-1 victory over their European opponents and is the latest eye-catching moment from the 19-year-old who joined the Reds in September 2015.

A loan spell with SJK saw Allan play a major role in securing the club’s first Finnish title, and he subsequently made nine appearances for Belgian side Sint-Truidense in the second half of the season.

Click play below to watch his goal for Brazil U20s.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/222792-watch-allan-scores-winning-goal-for-brazil-u20s
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #51: May 24, 2016 12:13:07 pm
      No idea how to do videos so if some kind person could do it for me please  :gt-happyup:

Allan Rodrigues de Souza again showed evidence of his potential with a winning goal for Brazil U20s against France on Sunday.

The Liverpool midfielder decided the game – held in Suwon, South Korea – by breaking free behind the backline and poking a left-footer underneath the goalkeeper.

It handed his country a 2-1 victory over their European opponents and is the latest eye-catching moment from the 19-year-old who joined the Reds in September 2015.

A loan spell with SJK saw Allan play a major role in securing the club’s first Finnish title, and he subsequently made nine appearances for Belgian side Sint-Truidense in the second half of the season.

Click play below to watch his goal for Brazil U20s.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/222792-watch-allan-scores-winning-goal-for-brazil-u20s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUPKvZo9ZE

Just copy and paste the youtube link, that's it :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #52: May 24, 2016 12:32:52 pm

Thanks mate.

Nice little cheeky goal that, good strength too to see off the defender to make a bit of space for himself.
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #53: Jun 04, 2016 11:37:55 pm
      By what i saw he is very talented but still slow for EPL imo.

He need do exactly the same thing, but faster.

A loan to Spain or Netherlands will not help.

He should play in the Bundesliga to learn.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #54: Jul 26, 2016 10:47:03 am
      Has gone to Hertha Berlin for the season.

Absolutely fantastic move for the lad and will help us massively in getting his work permit sorted.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #55: Jul 26, 2016 10:59:04 am
      By what i saw he is very talented but still slow for EPL imo.

He need do exactly the same thing, but faster.

A loan to Spain or Netherlands will not help.

He should play in the Bundesliga to learn.

Totally agree.

I think somewhere like Hertha Berlin would be ideal.

:)
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #56: Jul 26, 2016 11:03:56 am
      Good luck to him, will give me an excuse to watch the Bundesliga highlight programme now.
      biki
      • Never negative about anything. Apart from LFC, Klopp, etc etc.
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 47 
      Reply #57: Jul 26, 2016 11:20:14 am
      Great move for him, big step up, hopefully he will do well!
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #58: Jul 26, 2016 03:02:37 pm

Absolutely fantastic move for the lad and will help us massively in getting his work permit sorted.

Fantastic news Debs, I've only heard good things about this lad and if we don't want to lose him we need to get this permit sorted.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #59: Jul 26, 2016 03:30:44 pm

Agree it should be a good experience for him, but help me understand what needs to happen for him to get a work permit. I thought a player had to appear in X percent of his nation's full international games to qualify...OR... he could play and work in an EU country for a certain number of years and then qualify for an EU passport which would take care of his work permit issues ...EXCEPT...there was this little election you had a while back (you may have heard about it) and seemingly that avenue to getting a work permit might be disappearing....No?

Hoping for someone with expertise to enlighten me on this. He is a big-time talent, it seems pretty clear.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #60: Jul 26, 2016 04:12:54 pm
      Agree it should be a good experience for him, but help me understand what needs to happen for him to get a work permit. I thought a player had to appear in X percent of his nation's full international games to qualify...OR... he could play and work in an EU country for a certain number of years and then qualify for an EU passport which would take care of his work permit issues ...EXCEPT...there was this little election you had a while back (you may have heard about it) and seemingly that avenue to getting a work permit might be disappearing....No?

Hoping for someone with expertise to enlighten me on this. He is a big-time talent, it seems pretty clear.

He needs 5 points to qualify mate.

He'll get 1 for playing in 1 of the top European leagues, 1 if he plays 30% of their league games, another for playing EL games which they're in, another 1 if we offer him around £30/40k per wk in his next contract and the other if he gets some national team appearances.  Or if we can argue the case for him being an exceptional talent.

At least after this season we'll have a better chance of sorting it out.

The easier way is through already being a regular for the senior Brazil team and/or being signed for a big fee on big wages but we picked him up on a free.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #61: Jul 26, 2016 04:17:58 pm
      Hertha Berlin seems like a good level for him to play at.

Hopefully he gets regular games with these lads and can develop to the point where we can get him a work permit. Will keep an eye out for how he is doing this season, seems like a good prospect who Klopp rates.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #62: Jul 26, 2016 04:22:32 pm
      He is 19 years old plays as a DM is only 5' 6",  he is going to have to be some sort of exceptional talent to make it in the EPL, unless he has some sort of engine on him like Kante.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #63: Jul 26, 2016 04:50:06 pm
      Goodluck Allan. Hope next year you will be one of our 'Summer signing'.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #64: Jul 26, 2016 04:53:54 pm
      He is 19 years old plays as a DM is only 5' 6",  he is going to have to be some sort of exceptional talent to make it in the EPL, unless he has some sort of engine on him like Kante.

Mascherano is hardly a giant with an engine but he done alright. His height and age is irrelevant if he's good enough.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Re: Allan Rodrigues De Souza (On Loan at Hertha Berlin)
      Reply #65: Jul 26, 2016 06:01:09 pm

Supposedly Klopp seriously rates him and picked out the club for him to progress.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #66: Jul 26, 2016 08:28:40 pm
      He needs 5 points to qualify mate.

He'll get 1 for playing in 1 of the top European leagues, 1 if he plays 30% of their league games, another for playing EL games which they're in, another 1 if we offer him around £30/40k per wk in his next contract and the other if he gets some national team appearances.  Or if we can argue the case for him being an exceptional talent.

At least after this season we'll have a better chance of sorting it out.

The easier way is through already being a regular for the senior Brazil team and/or being signed for a big fee on big wages but we picked him up on a free.

Thank you as always. Would Belgium last season have counted as a "top league" if he played enough matches?
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #67: Jul 26, 2016 08:36:37 pm
      Seems like a decent player along with Allan Josefo de Xaviero
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #68: Jul 26, 2016 08:36:45 pm
      Thank you as always. Would Belgium last season have counted as a "top league" if he played enough matches?

Unfortunately no mate. 

The 5 top leagues are considered to be here, Germany, France, Spain and Italy which is why it was important we got him into one of those leagues this season and preferably at a team playing in Europe.  I know HB have still to get through the qualifying rounds for the EL but hopefully they'll make it through.

He's getting noticed though as he was selected for the Brazilian u19s training camp this summer, one of only 3 players based in Europe to do so.

Quick Reply