Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Allan Rodrigues De Souza

Read 37683 times
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Re: Allan Rodrigues De Souza
      Reply #115: Jan 11, 2018 12:59:24 am
      I have a feeling he was bought as a punt to increase his value before selling on.
      He hardly got a game at Hertha and not really a regular this season at Limassol.

I doubt we will see him at Anfield.

That’s now my present opinion also.
      Felt a year back that if he was a possible Liverpool player that it would have happened.
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #116: Jan 11, 2018 02:46:22 am
      That’s now my present opinion also.
      Felt a year back that if he was a possible Liverpool player that it would have happened.

That what exactly would have happened? He doesn't qualify for a work permit, so he couldn't have played for Liverpool yet.

I have a feeling he was bought as a punt to increase his value before selling on.
      He hardly got a game at Hertha and not really a regular this season at Limassol.

I doubt we will see him at Anfield.

Played his share at Berlin, usually in the top games (started against Bayern, RB Leipzig, Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, ...) Loan players don't often start all games. I watched him occasionally and he did fairly well.

So far this season 14 starts and 3 subsitute appearances. That's not bad at all? Just over 1,000 minutes played so far. He does play regularly, does get left out ocassionally. Recently had a run of 6 starts in the side too. I'd watch him if he was playing in a better league, but I prefer watching other games over the Cyprus league.

He's still only 20 years old. You could be right, but I liked what I saw from him in the games that I saw him play in at Sint-Truiden, Berlin and two Europa League games for Limassol.
      « Last Edit: Jan 11, 2018 03:05:45 am by Danzel »
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #117: Oct 02, 2018 01:44:21 am
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #118: Feb 06, 2019 03:12:34 pm
      Being loaned to Fluminense in Brazil.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #119: Dec 09, 2019 06:59:25 pm
      He wants to stay in Brazil. I would give him the permission with 5M in the bank.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-says-hes-travelling-england-solve-liverpool-situation-i-hope-works/
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #120: Dec 09, 2019 07:11:21 pm
      Dunno,his game has seemingly moved forward,but if he wants to stay there,it's o.k,maybe first option buy back thingy.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #121: Dec 09, 2019 07:14:33 pm
      Dunno,his game has seemingly moved forward,but if he wants to stay there,it's o.k,maybe first option buy back thingy.

If he wants to, let it be but buy bank is important.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #122: Dec 09, 2019 10:26:50 pm
      To be fair not really his fault he doesn't meet the right criteria for a work permit. Best move for him would be to let him return to Brazil.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #123: Jan 15, 2020 03:02:36 pm
      To be fair not really his fault he doesn't meet the right criteria for a work permit. Best move for him would be to let him return to Brazil.

Gonzo.

I suspected Huyton Red had Michael Edwards' mobile number, and now i know it!
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #124: Jan 15, 2020 03:25:25 pm
      I posted about it in the rumours/gossip thread, but he's gone to Atletico Mineiro. It was for £3.2m, although the article below doesn't mention that.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/381963-allan-joins-atletico-mineiro-on-permanent-deal

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #125: Jan 16, 2020 07:21:06 pm
      I posted about it in the rumours/gossip thread, but he's gone to Atletico Mineiro. It was for £3.2m, although the article below doesn't mention that.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/381963-allan-joins-atletico-mineiro-on-permanent-deal

It was part of the reason he couldn't play for the club when he first came during the same pre-season as Bobby Firmino and Christian Benteke, but that's pretty much why he was loaned out from the beginning, because he wasn't able to get a work permit.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #126: Jul 18, 2022 02:04:29 pm
      On 8 January 2020, Allan joined Atlético Mineiro on a four-year contract

Quick Reply