Trending Topics

Next match: Lyon v LFC [Friendly] Sun 11th Dec @ 2:00 pm
      Al Makhtoum Stadium

Today is the 9th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W13 D5 L7

Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)

Read 131174 times
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,077 posts | 676 
      Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1288: Nov 06, 2022 08:43:45 pm

Really hope he misses out on the WC squad. I think that could do him and us a world of good if he handles it well. Last thing we need is for him to go and make a costly mistake that keeps people shitting all over his defending. That would only hurt his confidence more.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,966 posts | 480 
      Reply #1289: Nov 06, 2022 11:47:39 pm
      I genuinely think this guys is tried, as many of our key players.
      We played every possible game last season , performed amazingly and had a shortened preseason.
      Lets hope Gareth doesnt call him up ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,125 posts | 5693 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1290: Nov 07, 2022 03:06:19 am
      Really hope he misses out on the WC squad. I think that could do him and us a world of good if he handles it well. Last thing we need is for him to go and make a costly mistake that keeps people shitting all over his defending. That would only hurt his confidence more.

Good point!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,303 posts | 3948 
      Reply #1291: Nov 10, 2022 02:28:13 pm
      I’m sure he is delighted to have been picked for the WC but would have preferred if he stayed home at LFC and miss out on the whole circus that is Ingerland.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,428 posts | 650 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1292: Nov 10, 2022 02:29:31 pm
      Hopefully being in and around the England squad will give him a confidence boost. Who knows he could play the all needed assist to win a final.. LOL.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,906 posts | 6569 
      Reply #1293: Nov 10, 2022 02:29:45 pm
      I’m sure he is delighted to have been picked for the WC but would have preferred if he stayed home at LFC and miss out on the whole circus that is Ingerland.

he will sit on the bench for the next 6 weeks at least it will be nice weather.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,474 posts | 5310 
      Reply #1294: Nov 10, 2022 02:39:40 pm
      So Trent and Hendo. Guaranteed injury for Henderson. Trent won't get to play so shouldn't be any worry there.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 2092 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1295: Nov 10, 2022 02:40:07 pm
      he will sit on the bench for the next 6 weeks at least it will be nice weather.

Honesty  believe the rest would  of served your club better.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,380 posts | 1100 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1296: Nov 10, 2022 03:21:12 pm
      So after all the BS in the press and from pundits Trent goes to WC. With so many Injuries at RB was it ever in doubt. l o l
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 1430 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1297: Nov 10, 2022 03:54:35 pm
      Good luck to Trent, glad for him he made the squad, am sure he'd have been disappointed not to. Whether he plays much ...
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,906 posts | 6569 
      Reply #1298: Nov 10, 2022 04:30:12 pm
      our CB's Maguire, Stones and Coady the opposition forwards will be pissing themselves laughing
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts | 39 
      Reply #1299: Nov 10, 2022 09:51:49 pm
      our CB's Maguire, Stones and Coady the opposition forwards will be pissing themselves laughing
      They'd do a job, not that I'm into international football, I used to love it but those three will be fine, wouldn't England's midfield be made up of players to extra defend the cb's anyway? who's gonna be laughing? Overrated Mbappe and who else? Who has got the ego to think international footy is gonna be straight sailing because Messi has never proved himself in his national team for instance.
      On the subject of Trent yes people are right I totally think, he's bulked up too much, he was better as a skinny whippersnapper type than this seasons iteration. But I feel bad because everyone is looking to blame him for so much, don't get me wrong some of it is warranted criticism but I can't take the pundits having a go, they are all annoying and agenda driven.
      Because England was brought up I guess he got a call up? Well cool, is right man, just try to not get injured thanks Trent.

Quick Reply