Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)

Read 196699 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread
      Reply #736: Jan 22, 2021 03:25:07 pm
      Yes but there wasca similar incident earlier also, where he stood watching after being done or making a mistake

Yep. McNeill is a decent player but he's not that good where he should get past our full back so easily everytime.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #737: Jan 29, 2021 03:44:15 pm
      Thought Trent's thread would be red hot after last night, after all the stick he's taken recently, some of it deserved I have to say, but he was back to his very best, man of the match for me and not one post of congratulations  ??? 

People have short memories I'm afraid.

Well done Trent lad, keep up the good work.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #738: Jan 29, 2021 03:47:26 pm
      Yeh he was fantastic yesterday had him for MOTM myself too.   Brilliant goal the assist wasn't bad too!  ;D
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #739: Jan 29, 2021 03:50:08 pm
      Thought Trent's thread would be red hot after last night, after all the stick he's taken recently, some of it deserved I have to say, but he was back to his very best, man of the match for me and not one post of congratulations  ??? 

Plenty of people congratulating him in the match thread
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #740: Jan 29, 2021 03:57:34 pm
      Looked a lot more like himself last nite.
      Great he got the goal too, should do him the world of good.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #741: Jan 29, 2021 04:05:27 pm

I think you'll find that most folks get much more enjoyment slagging players off than they do appreciating what they have. It's sad really.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #742: Jan 29, 2021 04:11:08 pm
      I think you'll find that most folks get much more enjoyment slagging players off than they do appreciating what they have. It's sad really.

Unfortunately, you're correct FL, people quick to criticise but slow to praise.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #743: Jan 29, 2021 04:15:23 pm
      Much better last night, saw on lfctv mcateer and Gary Gillespie talking about his starting position last night compared to recent weeks and How he started further up and didn't sit back as much as a result of the cb issues. Hope it is just the start of a return to form, covid and injury haven't helped
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #744: Jan 29, 2021 04:22:50 pm
      Played very well last night keep it up
      rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #745: Jan 29, 2021 04:42:30 pm

Oh here we go was only what 9 days ago you said " Trent was playing like an ass" don't give it the superman status as if you are whiter than white very very boring
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #746: Jan 29, 2021 04:57:44 pm
      Oh here we go was only what 9 days ago you said " Trent was playing like an ass" don't give it the superman status as if you are whiter than white very very boring

He was playing like ass....did I ever say he needed benching or sent to the reserves like others. I've also said you play your best players.

It's one thing to state facts (he was playing like ass) it's another to slag off players as if they aren't class anymore (see the Firmino thread for some real whoppers).

The fact that you can recall my posts from 9 days ago though...that's a bit creepy you weirdo. I can't recall anything you've posted from an hour ago. :D

bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #747: Jan 29, 2021 05:23:47 pm
      He was playing like ass....did I ever say he needed benching or sent to the reserves like others. I've also said you play your best players.

Jürgen didn't start Bob few times as his form was poor.
      Don't have a problem not starting players if in poor form. Nobody has an automatic right to start.
      rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #748: Jan 29, 2021 05:27:16 pm

It's one thing to state facts (he was playing like ass) it's another to slag off players as if they aren't class anymore (see the Firmino thread for some real whoppers).

The fact that you can recall my posts from 9 days ago though...that's a bit creepy you weirdo. I can't recall anything you've posted from an hour ago. :D

Ha ha read it back you have done exactly as others have done slagged someone off dress it up all you want . Didnt remember your post had to recall it just remember thinking when you did was very odd for you who knows everything and whiter than white to ever critiscize anyone
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #749: Jan 29, 2021 05:35:28 pm
      Ha ha read it back you have done exactly as others have done slagged someone off dress it up all you want . Didnt remember your post had to recall it just remember thinking when you did was very odd for you who knows everything and whiter than white to ever critiscize anyone

You tell yourself whatever you want bud. I don't need to read it back. And yea, you didn't remember my post, you just knew what it said word for word and how many days ago it was.

If you say whiter than white some more it makes your point better, try doing that some more too. Like I said...weirdo.

rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #750: Jan 29, 2021 05:41:13 pm
       :lmao:
      You tell yourself whatever you want bud. I don't need to read it back. And yea, you didn't remember my post, you just knew what it said word for word and how many days ago it was.

If you say whiter than white some more it makes your point better, try doing that some more too. Like I said...weirdo.
      :lmao: :lmao: like you say keep saying weirdo keep clutching cock been dug out or do you post to get likes off others just as long as it suits the agenda . Not surprising though considering
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #751: Jan 29, 2021 05:59:36 pm
      Come on lads, stop the bickering eh, the lads need all our support at this time, not us back biting each other, we've all got different opinions at times, lets respect that and be positive.
      rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #752: Jan 29, 2021 06:02:36 pm
      Come on lads, stop the bickering eh, the lads need all our support at this time, not us back biting each other, we've all got different opinions at times, lets respect that and be positive.

Sorry Mum
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #753: Jan 29, 2021 06:13:32 pm
      Anyone who has even dared to slag off TAA needs to have a word with themselves - this place is becoming worse than Twitter with all those social media fans who have never been near the city let alone the ground
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #754: Jan 29, 2021 06:27:19 pm
      Never doubted him, how can you? Form was off but he adds so much to the attacking threat - if he’s on fire there’s a good chance we win.

Show me a full back in world football who has that type of influence
      Keny
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | 26 
      Reply #755: Jan 29, 2021 07:11:19 pm
      ...Show me a full back in world football who has that type of influence

Alphonso Davies
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #756: Jan 29, 2021 07:11:42 pm
      Never doubted him, how can you? Form was off but he adds so much to the attacking threat - if he’s on fire there’s a good chance we win.

Davies
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #757: Jan 29, 2021 07:44:37 pm

Tony Hibbert
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #758: Jan 29, 2021 08:01:39 pm

I'll let you off this time  :lmao:

Quick Reply