Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Football Manager 2016

Read 70246 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: Football Manager 2016
      Reply #115: Feb 02, 2016 04:48:47 pm
      Cheers crouchie. Just seeing if you lot had any gems you'd found!

Call me a f**king idiot but I couldn't find the full transfer list last night.. Could only see my scouts shortlist which I then filtered to see which of those targets were listed. Wheres the full list?

Also if anyone wants a good winger on loan I got a lad called Ricardo Centurion who's off to a flyer with 3 in 3 apps for me
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #116: Feb 02, 2016 05:25:00 pm
      I loved him for the 6 months i had him and the 1 clean sheet we kept :lmao:

He was on £15k per week and i snared him for £1.8m i think it was from Inter. Cheap as chips and became my best defender after 2 games. Just won everything in the air or on the ground and could pass the ball.

Now i spent the money i got for him on Jamaal Lascelles :(

1 clean sheet? Liverpool should hire you mate :D

Call me a f**king idiot but I couldn't find the full transfer list last night.. Could only see my scouts shortlist which I then filtered to see which of those targets were listed. Wheres the full list?

Also if anyone wants a good winger on loan I got a lad called Ricardo Centurion who's off to a flyer with 3 in 3 apps for me

Click on scouting on the left hand side, then click on "all known players". A full list of realistic players should show up on your screen.

Any good recommendations for players on the cheap? Championship level but preferably with the potential improve.

I've only got about 450k and about 15k wage budget left in the kitty.

Ideally looking for a striker, left back or GK. Any tips much appreciated

If you can mate, try and utilise the loan market as much as possible, there's so many players you can loan. If you're still after a keeper then try Martin Mannel from Aue, I got him for about 300k with another 200k in add on's over time. Brad Smith is a left back you could get on loan, very good for Championship level. I'm not sure of strikers as I used Wells, Iwula and Vaughan at Huddersfield whilst at that level.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #117: Feb 02, 2016 05:32:39 pm

pc screenshot

Click on "1", then "2" and then click on the arrow next to 'Quick Search' and go to 'Transfer Status'.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #118: Feb 02, 2016 06:15:01 pm
      How do view your screenshots mate? There isn't a folder inside the sports interactive folder like there usually is, a thing pops up in the bottom right hand corner when I've pressed the button for it but don't know how to find them.

Just been comparing Ojo to Ibe and Sterling on my Huddersfield game. He's SO much better than Ibe and for the price difference he's not all that much worse than Sterling. For some reason Sterling is seen as more physical too :D 15 strength for the wee man while Ojo has 14 :lmao:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #119: Feb 02, 2016 06:28:33 pm
      How do view your screenshots mate? There isn't a folder inside the sports interactive folder like there usually is, a thing pops up in the bottom right hand corner when I've pressed the button for it but don't know how to find them.

Just been comparing Ojo to Ibe and Sterling on my Huddersfield game. He's SO much better than Ibe and for the price difference he's not all that much worse than Sterling. For some reason Sterling is seen as more physical too :D 15 strength for the wee man while Ojo has 14 :lmao:

On a Mac so i just use CMD + SHIFT + 4 to screenshot then image host it.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #120: Feb 02, 2016 06:35:32 pm

If you're using steam on pc it'll be on the steam client. View -> Screenshots / Screenshot library, I think
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #121: Feb 02, 2016 06:39:52 pm
      I'm on Windows so I've just had to Google it. Thanks anyway mate.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #122: Feb 02, 2016 06:56:42 pm

#CrouchinhoOut
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #123: Feb 03, 2016 11:07:56 am

Behave yourself.

:D

Started with 3 wins and then two losses and a draw. Already out of the League Cup too.

Brilliant.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #124: Feb 03, 2016 05:39:50 pm
      The first tycoon takeover is happening on my game and it's Genoa. The potential new owner has promised £106m for new players. I might apply for it :D joke!

Doing really well on my Huddersfield game. I'm 6th after 23 games, 1 point behind 4th and 5th but they have a game in hand. Since going to a 4-1-4-1 I've won 8, drew 4 and lost 1. Zivkovic has 17 goals in 20 games, he got 17 in 30 last season but some how he only has 1 cap (he scored in that game).
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #125: Feb 03, 2016 11:29:27 pm
      I think my game is broke when it comes to transfers...

Januzaj did F**k all for well over a season, only starting 7 games and scoring twice yet Bayern just paid 39.5m for him!!  :o

Oscar moved to Real Madrid for 53m in the summer yet after only starting 5 games by January he is now transfer listed.

Gareth Bale moved to Arsenal for just 35m.

I got quoted 45m for Andre Gomes yet they sold him to Chelsea for half of that amount.

Zivkovic is on fire for me, 18 league goals and 3 assists in 21 games, he's worth 23m yet Dortmund offer 10m up front and 5m in add-ons.

What the F**k is going on? :lmao:

Edit: I think I'm about to lose Zivkovic to Dortmund on transfer deadline day. They've been continually offering money for him and it's getting close to his 50m release clause. I'll be gutted if he leaves, my season depends on keeping him. I've tried offering him a new contract but his agent said the club can't reach the level of his ambitions.
      « Last Edit: Feb 03, 2016 11:59:31 pm by mcarz »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #126: Feb 04, 2016 07:42:18 am
      Transfers have always been broken on this game. It's stupid.

Zivkovic is on fire for me, 18 league goals and 3 assists in 21 games, he's worth 23m yet Dortmund offer 10m up front and 5m in add-ons.

What the F**k is going on? :lmao:

Edit: I think I'm about to lose Zivkovic to Dortmund on transfer deadline day. They've been continually offering money for him and it's getting close to his 50m release clause. I'll be gutted if he leaves, my season depends on keeping him. I've tried offering him a new contract but his agent said the club can't reach the level of his ambitions.

Zivkovic is a monster. Enjoy him while you can because he's complaining as soon as someone big comes for him the little sh*t.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #127: Feb 04, 2016 12:48:33 pm
      Transfers have always been broken on this game. It's stupid.

I remembered after posting that you mentioned something about Zivkovic. It's weird because he only signed a new 70k a week, 5 year deal about 5 months ago and we're currently sitting in 4th after 25 games. I'll make a 45m profit on him after just 18 months which is good. Doing my best to get a deal wrapped up for A. Perez, Embolo or Barbosa.

How's your game going?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #128: Feb 04, 2016 01:35:08 pm
      I remembered after posting that you mentioned something about Zivkovic. It's weird because he only signed a new 70k a week, 5 year deal about 5 months ago and we're currently sitting in 4th after 25 games. I'll make a 45m profit on him after just 18 months which is good. Doing my best to get a deal wrapped up for A. Perez, Embolo or Barbosa.

He's the most annoying b***ard on the game. Had him all of FM15 with my Liverpool save and i won everything but he always wanted to leave for a "bigger" club like Bayern who i'd just beaten in a final and they finished 3rd in their league.

Same thing this year. Got him in my Liverpool save and he wants to leave every window.

Inconsistent.

Can't keep a clean sheet. Win two, draw and lose the next couple - rinse and repeat. Sitting in 6th, 9 points off Norwich at the top and 6 points of automatic promotion.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #129: Feb 04, 2016 02:42:00 pm
      He's the most annoying b***ard on the game. Had him all of FM15 with my Liverpool save and i won everything but he always wanted to leave for a "bigger" club like Bayern who i'd just beaten in a final and they finished 3rd in their league.

Same thing this year. Got him in my Liverpool save and he wants to leave every window.

Inconsistent.

Can't keep a clean sheet. Win two, draw and lose the next couple - rinse and repeat. Sitting in 6th, 9 points off Norwich at the top and 6 points of automatic promotion.

I'm in a bit of a pickle, I've had an offer accepted for Embolo just before I get the money for Zivkovic so I can't offer him the contract he wants. I go to make another offer for him and he says he doesn't want to negotiate after the talks broke down last time.

How many games you got left? At least you're not too far behind the automatic promotion places.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #130: Feb 04, 2016 03:02:00 pm
      I'm in a bit of a pickle, I've had an offer accepted for Embolo just before I get the money for Zivkovic so I can't offer him the contract he wants. I go to make another offer for him and he says he doesn't want to negotiate after the talks broke down last time.

How many games you got left? At least you're not too far behind the automatic promotion places.

Thats annoying.

Halfway through, just hitting January now. Scraping wins together to slowly climb up the ladder.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #131: Feb 04, 2016 05:15:50 pm
      Finally, finally getting some time to play this.
      As much as I hate doing it every year, 1st save I start with is...Liverpool! :P

Clyne and Moreno are F***ing immense in the game, especially with their crossing. :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #132: Feb 04, 2016 05:47:14 pm
      Finally, finally getting some time to play this.
      As much as I hate doing it every year, 1st save I start with is...Liverpool! :P

Clyne and Moreno are F***ing immense in the game, especially with their crossing. :D

Where the F**k have you been?! :D

Welcome back mate.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      Reply #133: Feb 05, 2016 08:46:39 am
      Where the F**k have you been?! :D

Welcome back mate.

Thanks! Been out for too long, started posting on the forum again now.

Anyway, back to the game. Been scoring an insane amount of goals in the last minutes of the games (is it a snag?). 1 point behind city in 2nd.
      Game is so realistic, Sakho and Mignolet collided during a cross and Mane scored. Mignolet flaps at crosses in the game too.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #134: Feb 05, 2016 08:49:51 am
      Good to have you back in the thread.

Teach me how to score late goals. My games always go without a highlight from 80 minutes onward.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      Reply #135: Feb 05, 2016 09:02:40 am
      Good to have you back in the thread.

Teach me how to score late goals. My games always go without a highlight from 80 minutes onward.

I'm in office right now ( :D ), but from I can recall, I usually play a 4-3-2-1 (wide) with wingbacks (automatic). The two wing-men are 1) Inside Forward(attack) and 2) winger (support). Instructions to:
      'look for overlap',
      'whipped crosses' and,
      'work the ball into the box'

By having wingbacks, I inevitably have Clyne and Moreno making runs forward and delivering pinpoint crosses, which Firmino (playing as IF) usually converts.

I bought just Lucas Romero due to injury problems, and he is already impressing me.

Rely on your wingbacks and keep one wide player as an IF. Best strategy.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #136: Feb 05, 2016 11:06:07 am
      Yeah my top assister is my RB. Overlapping full backs seem very effective from what I've experienced.

Just into January of my first season with Leeds. Sitting pretty in 3rd, got the best defence in the league by far, though that's partly down to my defensive 4-1-4-1 formation. Fans aren't too excited but they will be if we get promoted :)

I'm enjoying setting up to be hard to beat atm, but ive also trained a 4-2-3-1 (wide) for when I need to be a bit more controlling and attacking.

Question for y'all, how much did Zivkovic cost you (and when?). Got 1.2m in January but I don't think he wants to join.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      Reply #137: Feb 05, 2016 12:10:20 pm
      Yeah my top assister is my RB. Overlapping full backs seem very effective from what I've experienced.

Just into January of my first season with Leeds. Sitting pretty in 3rd, got the best defence in the league by far, though that's partly down to my defensive 4-1-4-1 formation. Fans aren't too excited but they will be if we get promoted :)

I'm enjoying setting up to be hard to beat atm, but ive also trained a 4-2-3-1 (wide) for when I need to be a bit more controlling and attacking.

Question for y'all, how much did Zivkovic cost you (and when?). Got 1.2m in January but I don't think he wants to join.

I'm into December, let you know in 1 month. ;)
      Have extensively scouted him, looks pretty good.

Also, I had one young Serbian Winger/Forward 16-18 years old on my last year's game who grew up to be immense. Anyone who can give me the name? For the life of me, can't remember him.

Quick Reply