Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Positivity

Read 19037 times
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Re: Positivity
      Reply #161: Sep 24, 2015 04:53:45 pm
      First 10 minutes were pretty good yesterday.  :couch:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #162: Sep 25, 2015 12:36:45 am
      How do you work out he bottled it? He didn't make Gerrard slip. We played Chelsea off the park in the semi final and we where just unlucky not to score. You can level many criticisms at him but suggesting he bottled something completely outside of his control is ridiculous.

Resorted to his usual F***ing tactics of one up top and just flood the midfield.

And F**k off with the Gerrard slip sh*te, he could of sorted that F***ing defence, you know the one that conceded over 50 goals and really cost us the league, so yeah it was Brodge's fault!!
      The Fletcher Memorial
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      • Reality is hard to find
      Reply #163: Sep 27, 2015 11:45:45 am
      Positivity?

I'll tell you now as soon as BR dumped his wife of 20 years for the office tart, whitened his teeth and slimmed down I knew we were fuc$ed. You lot can say that's his personal life and has nothing to do with his managerial capacity but that's not true. Someone starstruck, going through a mid life existential crisis or at the very least someone who leaves stability for the first younger model now they're are famous, is not someone who knows their mind. They should not be managing this club. It takes a serious mind and a football man not a film flam man.

Many people would argue that all of what he has done/does in his private life does not reflect upon him in his capacity as manager of Liverpool FC.

They'd be F***ing wrong, of course!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #164: Sep 27, 2015 03:39:14 pm
      Positivity?

I'll tell you now as soon as BR dumped his wife of 20 years for the office tart, whitened his teeth and slimmed down I knew we were fuc$ed. You lot can say that's his personal life and has nothing to do with his managerial capacity but that's not true. Someone starstruck, going through a mid life existential crisis or at the very least someone who leaves stability for the first younger model now they're are famous, is not someone who knows their mind. They should not be managing this club. It takes a serious mind and a football man not a film flam man.

WOAH !  That nots right for the PC brigade round  here.

Its OK.... but do say it quietly as their party leader isn't about .

Positivity would start by a certain individual resigning.

You dont mean our Glorious Leader Shabs ?

Totally agree about the FA Cup semi, it was shocking.

But the 11 players on the pitch let us down just as badly as the manager.

Positivity ?   Yup. 

At least we were humiliated in the semi and not with a massive worldwide TV audience in the final
         v The Arse.

(What with us being a "worldwide iconic club" like )
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,170 posts | 4904 
      Reply #165: Sep 27, 2015 03:42:31 pm
      Positivity?

I'll tell you now as soon as BR dumped his wife of 20 years for the office tart, whitened his teeth and slimmed down I knew we were fuc$ed.

No you didn't.

You're only saying that now with the benefit of hindsight.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #166: Sep 27, 2015 06:49:30 pm
      Positivity?

Hahaha listen to yourself. How can you judge the personal life of a man you don't know personally. It's completely out of order.

Let's fire the manager for getting new teeth. Let's fire the manager because he's got a new girlfriend. Yea I'm sure losing his wife was a stroll for him, bet he was delighted when his family was ripped apart let's stick the boot in and give him the sack because he's got some nicer teeth and a new girlfriend out of it. What a scumbag right, how dare he have his own methods to cope with a divorce. How dare he try to move on with his life.

You my friend are an apathetic ball bag. Get a grip.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #167: Sep 27, 2015 06:54:40 pm
      Is this still the positivity thread ?
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #168: Sep 27, 2015 07:03:48 pm
      Hahaha listen to yourself. How can you judge the personal life of a man you don't know personally. It's completely out of order.

Let's fire the manager for getting new teeth. Let's fire the manager because he's got a new girlfriend. Yea I'm sure losing his wife was a stroll for him, bet he was delighted when his family was ripped apart let's stick the boot in and give him the sack because he's got some nicer teeth and a new girlfriend out of it. What a scumbag right, how dare he have his own methods to cope with a divorce. How dare he try to move on with his life.

You my friend are an apathetic ball bag. Get a grip.

Agree with most of that mate, although I do think it was his decision he had an affair, was his fault he got divorced and ripped his family apart.

You make choices in this life, he made his choice and now has to take responsibility for his actions but what that has to do with football I am not really sure.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #169: Sep 27, 2015 07:05:44 pm
      Is this still the positivity thread ?

Marriage guidance thread now mate
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #170: Sep 27, 2015 07:41:19 pm
      Marriage guidance thread now mate

The answer is don't .
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #171: Sep 27, 2015 07:48:40 pm

Or at least don't.... get caught!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #172: Sep 27, 2015 07:53:28 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #173: Sep 27, 2015 10:01:37 pm
      Or at least don't.... get caught!

deny deny deny then deny again then ....duck
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,286 posts | 763 
      Reply #174: Oct 06, 2015 11:37:03 pm
      Having Jürgen Klopp as manager of LFC, sounds like positivity to me.

Quick Reply