Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      0 (0%)
      Koloverhead kick Toure
      4 (6.3%)
      Emre Can
      5 (7.8%)
      Joe Xavi Allen
      6 (9.4%)
      Jordan Rossiter
      10 (15.6%)
      Adam Lallana
      22 (34.4%)
      Jordon Ibe
      1 (1.6%)
      Divock Origi
      5 (7.8%)
      Danny Ings
      10 (15.6%)
      Phil Coutinho
      1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: Oct 04, 2015 10:14:53 pm

Liverpool 1-1 FC Sion: In game and Post Match hmmm

Read 35333 times
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Re: Liverpool 1-1 FC Sion: In game and Post Match hmmm
      Reply #460: Oct 01, 2015 10:27:30 pm
      Im not confident we can win any of or next 6 league games
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,971 posts | 3054 
      Reply #461: Oct 01, 2015 10:27:54 pm
      You f**king smarmy yank tw*t. You don't know me from Adam. For all you know, I set fire to cu*ts like you.

And for all you know, he or I or him or her or them out there set fire to cu*ts like you..............

That's not helping anything.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #462: Oct 01, 2015 10:28:11 pm
      Imagine fuming at people voicing their opinion, who've paid to watch that sh*te, whilst you're sat legs akimbo picking your arse on the couch.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6377 
      Reply #463: Oct 01, 2015 10:28:18 pm
      Im not confident we can win any of or next 6 league games

Well, we may not win a couple but after Brendan is replaced you don't think we can?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #464: Oct 01, 2015 10:28:37 pm
      No, Kenny would have said it wasn't good enough but he'd have had class and dignity. I think what you are looking for out of Rodgers is something that most professional managers don't typically do (if they are to stay in their jobs very long) but yes, he shouldn't be window dressing this up as some sort of moral victory. He needs to say it's not good enough, but at this point....we all know that and he knows we all know it...which is why I'm not even remotely interested in what he has to say about this game.

he was quick enought to throw young Joe Gomez under the bus blaming him for their goal. How proffesional was that
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6377 
      Reply #465: Oct 01, 2015 10:29:22 pm
      And for all you know, he or I or him or her or them out there set fire to cu*ts like you..............

No harm no foul, he's angry and he's lashing out, I seem to be a favorite target of the "locals" from time to time...I'm a big boy...I can take it ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #466: Oct 01, 2015 10:29:42 pm
      Imagine fuming at people voicing their opinion, who've paid to watch that sh*te, whilst you're sat legs akimbo picking your arse on the couch.

the 12th  man in in mourning.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #467: Oct 01, 2015 10:29:43 pm

Mind your own...

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6377 
      Reply #468: Oct 01, 2015 10:30:39 pm
      he was quick enought to throw young Joe Gomez under the bus blaming him for their goal. How proffesional was that

Like I said...I'm not interested in what Rodgers had to say, why are you trying to pin it on me? I'm not his spokesman, assistant, bodyguard or agent.

He's gone, he knows it, we know it, one way or the other he won't be LFC manager at some point in the likely near future so why waste all of our energy fighting about him?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #469: Oct 01, 2015 10:32:09 pm

Ah poor Joe is this game's scapegoat is he.

Did wonder who Brendan would choose, as it's ABH!! Anyone but him.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #470: Oct 01, 2015 10:33:02 pm
      Well, we may not win a couple but after Brendan is replaced you don't think we can?

I think Ancelotti could win us at least 3. I think we have an OK team I just think Brendans finished. Hes had more than a fair go as manager and we have shown nothing this season that would make me think we will win anything or improve on our league position
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #471: Oct 01, 2015 10:33:23 pm
      No he wouldn't have. Find me one quote from Kenny post match where he called out players and said they were crap.

How dare Rodgers say he is rebuilding though, after 4 F***ing years he's still rebuilding, WTF??? Oh and praising Sion for their hard work, they're mid table in the swiss league FFS, we should be pissing all over them and then the other F***ing jem that he hopes one of our STRIKERS, Origi, will be able to add goals to his game over the coming years, years???? You couldn't make this sh*t up in a sit com about a sh*t manager!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6377 
      Reply #472: Oct 01, 2015 10:33:44 pm
      I think Ancelotti could win us at least 3. I think we have an OK team I just think Brendans finished. Hes had more than a fair go as manager and we have shown nothing this season that would make me think we will win anything or improve on our league position

Hard to argue that, only worry at this point is that FSG don't see it that way.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Live: Liverpool V Sion
      Reply #473: Oct 01, 2015 10:34:39 pm
      they should have enough pride in themselves to put the effort in some of them dont seem too bothered if we win or lose

Don't know were you watch this, but the US commentators said Sion lost thier last game in the league(poor performance) and thier chair told the players that they should be ashamed to be drawing wages this week. maybe If week started paying half the wages if they failed to win it my motivate them to try harder, Well.... In my world that would be the case :D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,312 posts | 6377 
      Reply #474: Oct 01, 2015 10:35:08 pm
      How dare Rodgers say he is rebuilding though, after 4 f**king years he's still rebuilding, WTF??? Oh and praising Sion for their hard work, they're mid table in the swiss league FFS, we should be pissing all over them and then the other f**king jem that he hopes one of our STRIKERS, Origi, will be able to add goals to his game over the coming years, years???? You couldn't make this sh*t up in a sit com about a sh*t manager!

Like I said bud....no use worrying about what Rodgers is saying...he's probably had a couple of different things already prepared based on the outcome.

Only difference being the number of times he fits "outstanding" into his comments.

We lose: just once
      We draw: maybe twice
      We win: go for broke!!!!!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,971 posts | 3054 
      Reply #475: Oct 01, 2015 10:36:31 pm
      Yes, my point was that they are professionals and as such shouldn't need "hand held" by their manager. Not that it wasn't BR's fault that we weren't winning (didn't win) the match.

And my other point which I stand by is that as a player, during a game you can find much more motivation from your home support than you would get from your manager standing on the sidelines barking tactical orders, that's all. Been there done that, it's my own experience and my own opinion, nothing more.

Similarly - been on both sides of the fence (personally through sport and professionally). I expect fight and endeavour from a Liverpool side - to me if missing over a period that has to be the leaders fault. It is in my business.

To paraphrase an old Elvis Costello lyric - "....we lacked lust - we're so lacklustre...."

POSSESSION - ELVIS COSTELLO
      If there's anything that you want
      If there's anything that you need
      There's no need to be evasive
      Money talks and it's persuasive

Possession
      Possession
      Possession

Now you're sending me your best wishes
      Signed with love and vicious kisses
      You lack lust, you're so lacklustre
      Is that all the strength you can muster

Possession
      Possession
      Possession

Even when we are out of touch
      Now I know that I've seen too much, seen too much

So I see us lying back to back
      My case is closed, my case is packed
      I'll get out before the violence
      Or the tears or the silence

Possession
      Possession
      Possession
      Possession
      Possession
      RedrunstheColour
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Reply #476: Oct 01, 2015 10:36:35 pm

That's how your meant to watch football?  :)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #477: Oct 01, 2015 10:37:27 pm

people are angry mate its a very very sensitive time frustration is as high as I can remember.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,181 posts | 832 
      Reply #478: Oct 01, 2015 10:37:44 pm
      Sion are a formidable opponent, fantastic draw, remember how they beat Bayern Munich at the Allianz 5-1?

No, me neither

chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #479: Oct 01, 2015 10:38:46 pm
      Hard to argue that, only worry at this point is that FSG don't see it that way.

Well from 10 games in all competitions this season we have had 3 wins. Sorry but thats just not acceptable and you know as well as me we are lucky to have 3 of those wins 

Edit: Sorry 4 wins if you count the win after penos against Carlisle
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #480: Oct 01, 2015 10:39:57 pm
      Like I said bud....no use worrying about what Rodgers is saying...he's probably had a couple of different things already prepared based on the outcome.

Only difference being the number of times he fits "outstanding" into his comments.

We lose: just once
      We draw: maybe twice
      We win: go for broke!!!!!

It just amazes me though, the sh*t he comes out with, its clearly a sign of a deluded or stupid person, and neither option is good enough for a manager of Liverpool FC. Why oh why can't FSG do the right thing and fire pretty much everyone at the club and hire some competent staff, I'm talking about a complete F***ing overhaul. Perhaps not youth/academy teams coaches etc as I don't know enough about that but certainly Ayre, Gordon, the entire transfer committee and of course our illustrious highly unsuccessful fuckwit of a manager.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,971 posts | 3054 
      Reply #481: Oct 01, 2015 10:41:29 pm
      people are angry mate its a very very sensitive time frustration is as high as I can remember.

Agreed Walt - just not a big fan of threats (or implied threats) on the interweb.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #482: Oct 01, 2015 10:42:56 pm
      Surely if BR loses on Sunday, he HAS to go? Especially if the team display as much desire to win as tonight's magnificent effort, right?

Quick Reply