Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1526231 times
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #12420: Apr 09, 2017 04:17:29 pm
      Jaundiced aspect of a game we did actually win, he did fall over but it was a leg that caused him to fall, not his own leg of course before you make a predictable assertion.
      Jaundiced is a condition or trait , not an aspect. Y'know , seeing as we're being really picky an'all .
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3393 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #12421: Apr 09, 2017 04:18:56 pm
      Great that this forum gives such support to causes like care in the community
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #12422: Apr 09, 2017 04:22:05 pm
      No, you're just a tw*t. Along with your little sidekicks DanMann and Littleface. Truly, you are the King of the Trolls, with the other little munter trolls grovelling at your feet.

Steady, he will try to have you banned ;D

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,000 posts | 3951 
      Reply #12423: Apr 09, 2017 04:26:20 pm
      Jaundiced is a condition or trait , not an aspect. Y'know , seeing as we're being really picky an'all .

Affected view is a jaundiced aspect, your grasp of grammar is as skewed as your opinions on this forum.
      Out of your depth lad, stick to bullshitting.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12424: Apr 09, 2017 04:35:30 pm
      No, you're just a tw*t. Along with your little sidekicks DanMann and Littleface. Truly, you are the King of the Trolls, with the other little munter trolls grovelling at your feet.
      Whoooaa !!! We get a couple of days of hot weather and you're already beginning to crack. Sounds like you've got Cabin fever Son. You need to get out more.
      Talking about the King of the Trolls ?  I bet you're sitting in your frontroom right now , wearing nothing but your Y-Fronts and tin foil on your head ( to stop the Trolls reading your mind )  Dozens of empty cans of Redbull scattered about the room tied together , the're not gona get you in your sleep are they ?

Ha ha , you f***in weasel , get out the house will you and play nice. Now run along.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #12425: Apr 09, 2017 04:47:01 pm
      Spot the obvious negativity, spelling mistakes, gender error and bullshit in general.
      I corrected it now. I gave an opinion, all you did was point out grammar errors.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,000 posts | 3951 
      Reply #12426: Apr 09, 2017 04:53:47 pm
      I corrected it now. I gave an opinion, all you did was point out grammar errors.

General bullshit as well.
      You and your ilk seem oblivious to the fact that we did come back from being a goal down to beating Stoke and are unwilling to give the team and more importantly Jürgen Klopp any credit whatsoever, post after critical post is all you give.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #12427: Apr 09, 2017 05:21:18 pm
      Yes, I'm a teacher and with two weeks Easter holidays, but what is all this grammar thing :D

On topic, I think yesterday he got everything right, yes everything right. The selection, it picked itself with all those sick/unfit players. He had the balls to change during half time. Klopp, you're genius.

Build a brilliant time and let's get the league next year and the Champions league. I genuinely think we can do it if Klopp gets his 1st choice players. What I mean by 1st choice is that the player wants to come here but can't arrange on the number not that he wants to play for another team. We don't need those kind of players.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12428: Apr 09, 2017 05:40:22 pm
      Affected view is a jaundiced aspect, your grasp of grammar is as skewed as your opinions on this forum.
      Out of your depth lad, stick to bullshitting.
      Oh no ! You got me on me grammy  . This is gona keep me awake for days. However , never let it be said that the educational benefits of this forum should never be taken for granted.
      BTW Stu , you do realize people don't actually speak like you post in the real world don't you ? It's a wonder we're even still breathin.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #12429: Apr 09, 2017 05:46:21 pm

Klopp 4th in, from right, back row.
      @angelcakephotos

Stop the bickering.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,225 posts | 6352 
      Reply #12430: Apr 09, 2017 05:49:04 pm
      Why is every thread becoming a dick swinging contest between a bunch of eunuchs?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #12431: Apr 09, 2017 07:26:58 pm
      'We need to change something, we need to change something' turns to 'How could he possibly start THOSE players'. If you don't want something, how about you don't ask for it. We won. I'll take that any day. Was delighted to see Woodburn and TAA in the side, gave some players a well needed kick up the arse.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12432: Apr 09, 2017 07:50:47 pm
      Just so we remember . We did win yesterday didn't we ? Everyone can see it how they like but we did win . Where does all the anger come from ?

Oh wait yeh

Did you see how happy Jürgen looked ? But i bet you , in private , he picks holes in it.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #12433: Apr 09, 2017 07:57:58 pm
      Just so we remember . We did win yesterday didn't we ? Everyone can see it how they like but we did win . Where does all the anger come from ?

Oh wait yeh

Did you see how happy Jürgen looked ? But i bet you , in private , he picks holes in it.

He'd pick holes in the 4-0 win over Barca in pre-season. He'd pick holes in a 10-0 win over United, he'd pick hole in a 2-1 win over Stoke, he'd pick holes in any win, loss or draw. It's his job. Would you like to talk about how water is wet or are you done pointing out the obvious?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,000 posts | 3951 
      Reply #12434: Apr 09, 2017 08:19:09 pm

Oh wait yeh

Jesus mods, have a word with the wum.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12435: Apr 09, 2017 08:49:52 pm
      He'd pick holes in the 4-0 win over Barca in pre-season. He'd pick holes in a 10-0 win over United, he'd pick hole in a 2-1 win over Stoke, he'd pick holes in any win, loss or draw. It's his job. Would you like to talk about how water is wet or are you done pointing out the obvious?
      You seemed to have missed the obvious. Go back through this thread and look at people making valid points ( picking holes if you like ) about our win yesterday and then being subjected to a barrage of abuse from our ' True Supporters '

I'm guessing Jürgen wouldn't pick holes in a 10-0 against Utd and you don't know either , so let's not guess the obvious .
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #12436: Apr 09, 2017 08:53:51 pm
      Liverpool and Stoke both had 4 shots on target. Game could have gone either way, it went our way through luck. Klopp has to get it right away against 8th place West Brom, which is probably going to be our trickiest remaining game of the season. There will be absolutely no excuse with injuries with the game being so far away. We are not really missing anybody worth playing at the moment other than Mane and Lallana and we have the players to fill those gaps.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #12437: Apr 09, 2017 09:00:12 pm
      You seemed to have missed the obvious. Go back through this thread and look at people making valid points ( picking holes if you like ) about our win yesterday and then being subjected to a barrage of abuse from our ' True Supporters '

I'm guessing Jürgen wouldn't pick holes in a 10-0 against Utd and you don't know either , so let's not guess the obvious .

Difference between objectively picking holes and being an arse though. I also think he and his team re-watch every game and take learning points from them, regardless of the score or the result, so there are always ways to improve.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12438: Apr 09, 2017 09:08:47 pm
      Jesus mods, have a word with the wum.
      Stuey , there is a difference between sounding / looking clever and actually being clever. ' Style over substance ' you 've heard that one havn't you ?

Just what has made you a nasty , bitter , angry , pretentious little toad ?  Most of your posts are so incredibly laboured with unnecessary script , when a few simple words will do.
      The real Stuey comes out with angry , twisted , vigorous abuse at anyone he disagree's with.

And now having spent the last two days insulting people , you 're calling on Mods to bail you out ?
      Is there ANY level you won't sink to ?
      You are actually one of the most abusive posters on here . tw*t , F**k , bellend , blow it out your arse !  These are all mainstays of your posts .  Do you have any friends that don't go by an Alias on a forum ?
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12439: Apr 09, 2017 09:10:58 pm
      Difference between objectively picking holes and being an arse though.
      Well go then , explain it to me .
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #12440: Apr 09, 2017 09:15:05 pm
      Wind it in lads, RP gave you all a friendly warning, I expect the next MOD to see its still ongoing and not be so friendly.

On Klopp still %110 behind him, but ffs fsg give him some money to spend.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #12441: Apr 09, 2017 09:17:17 pm
      Liverpool and Stoke both had 4 shots on target. Game could have gone either way, it went our way through luck. Klopp has to get it right away against 8th place West Brom, which is probably going to be our trickiest remaining game of the season. There will be absolutely no excuse with injuries with the game being so far away. We are not really missing anybody worth playing at the moment other than Mane and Lallana and we have the players to fill those gaps.

Yes him bringing Coutinho and Firmino into the game, with what I can only assume was the intention of them changing the game...now my memory might be off after a long weekend but weren't they both our goal scorers? I'm sure that must have a major impact on the game of football. But no, you're right it was all luck.

Don't you ever get tired of being a bit thick?
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #12442: Apr 09, 2017 09:26:56 pm
      Well go then , explain it to me .

Well objectively picking holes would be looking at things in the big picture using context and using that to make an informed, objective opinion on what's going on.

Being an arse would be focusing on the negative points only and not giving credit where it's due. The negatives are there to be focused on based on the other performances from the season. For instance, Klavan has shown enough times now that he's not quite good enough to start for us, on loads of occasions now he's just not been at the races. Your fluff about Lovren deserves to be in the knee jerk bin. He's made one, maybe two errors this season, you got to allow for that and think about the entire picture. Now can you say, he needs to work on x,y and z... Of course, but one game doesn't make a player.

The positives are also there to be looked at objectively too though! Something we all should try to remember really.

Look, you've got enough people telling you that you're a knob or what have you so I'm not going down that road. Just maybe try and be a bit more positive, you might like it.

Quick Reply