Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1528099 times
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #17020: Apr 16, 2018 07:14:26 pm
      How sad must you be to come back after a 90 day ban and write this sh*t.

Truth hurts, esp. for liers.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,313 posts | 6378 
      Reply #17021: Apr 16, 2018 07:26:49 pm

You won't be around much longer so I'll just say Adios now.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17022: Apr 16, 2018 07:28:41 pm

Yah pitiful poster..especially considering the trajectory we are on.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #17023: Apr 16, 2018 07:31:01 pm
      Your 'silly ban' was for being a negative WUM. You're saying beating City 5-1 wasn't good enough and we got 'lucky'. Ban doesn't look so silly to me.

Well of course if you really think you won 5-1 and you were the better team then I am a negative WUM. But for all fans with some brains left it is worth to mention that this win was heavily caused by pure luck and bad luck from City, respectively. And while fans like you will bi*ch about Klopp and his team after some defeats, the real ones know they ain't get mad for they know: this team plays already with the pedal to the metal and will suffer serious drawbacks one way or the other in the future (if not improved).

If we lose to Roma I bet Shankly and his gang will bi*ch and moan about us while in fact we already overachieved bigtime if you look at our talent level.
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #17024: Apr 16, 2018 07:33:47 pm
      Luckier? Really? What a bunch of crap.

So with by pure luck we beat Manchester City, not once, but three times this year? Consider that they have lost only 4-5 times in during this season.

After the most silly ban ever I'm back with this inconvenient truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miaODobRlgc

Didi didn't even mention the most important point: We just got luckier! That's the difference from now to 6 months ago. E.g. without Salah's offside goal in the 1st leg and with two legal goals of City and with the City ball going to the inside post and in, instead of out, a lot would have looked different. We ride on Ms. Fortuna currently and I hope Klopp and the owners realize: we need another top class player next season besides Keita or things could get ugly very easily.

That has got to be one of the most stupid arguments I've ever seen. You could say that of every F***ing play on every game. "had he passed the ball earlier", "had the keeper saved that", etc.

Not fan of ignore as I like to read different points of view but don't have time for this sh*t.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #17025: Apr 16, 2018 07:34:55 pm

Live long and live prosper.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #17026: Apr 16, 2018 07:51:22 pm
      tit.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #17027: Apr 16, 2018 07:59:31 pm
      Well of course if you really think you won 5-1 and you were the better team then I am a negative WUM. But for all fans with some brains left it is worth to mention that this win was heavily caused by pure luck and bad luck from City, respectively. And while fans like you will bi*ch about Klopp and his team after some defeats, the real ones know they ain't get mad for they know: this team plays already with the pedal to the metal and will suffer serious drawbacks one way or the other in the future (if not improved).

If we lose to Roma I bet Shankly and his gang will bi*ch and moan about us while in fact we already overachieved bigtime if you look at our talent level.

We did win 5-1 and we were the better team for the majority of the two legs. There were some factors in there that helped us out due to poor refereeing. However not enough to give City the 5 goals they needed to progress, only a knucklehead would think a referee caused that much bother. To say 'they would have been 2 up and gone on to score and no way we would have scored' in the second leg and also 'we wouldn't have scored that first goal so no way we would have scored more' in the first is just plain silly, get a grip.

No doubt we can still improve, that's the point of progress. We have good players coming in already and I imagine more will follow. To say we have overachieved with the players we have isn't quite true however. We've shown time and time again that when we are on form, we can beat ANYONE. That lends itself true in the bigger games such as the CL.

Sad thing is you don't even seem happy we've through to the semi final and are waiting to lose so you can say 'see look I said it, I said it, look at me'. Whatever sadsack, try not to let the sun coming out again piss you off too much.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,961 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17028: Apr 16, 2018 08:08:05 pm

Wish i was biased so i could agree with you, sadly i can't. Whilst i agree they got lucky not going 2-0 down you simply can't argue the best side won over both legs. Well it was with the game i was watching. Were you watching the same game??

Klopp has been quite remarkable in his short time at the club. I said when he first joined he was in the top 3/4 managers in the world. I haven't seen anything different that would change my mind. He's got what it takes to put Liverpool top again providing he gets the funds if and when needed...
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #17029: Apr 16, 2018 08:12:56 pm
      Well of course if you really think you won 5-1 and you were the better team then I am a negative WUM.
      Is it "you" or "we". I don't usually accuse people of not being fans but saying "You" about the team you support is strange so I will let others make their own assumptions.
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #17030: Apr 16, 2018 08:14:37 pm

Kind of how a fan of another team would speak about 'us'.

Surely you'd write...

Well of course if you really think we won 5-1 and we were the better team then I am a negative WUM

Come on mate who is it? The Mancs, Chelsea, Arsenal?
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #17031: Apr 16, 2018 08:15:58 pm
      Is it "you" or "we". I don't usually accuse people of not being fans but saying "You" about the team you support is strange so I will let others make their own assumptions.

Haha just said the exact same thing and hit post and then yours was there.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #17032: Apr 16, 2018 08:17:40 pm
      for once i agree with you rib. there's something fishy going on here with pippen.  ;)
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #17033: Apr 16, 2018 08:20:20 pm

Didi didn't even mention the most important point: We just got luckier! That's the difference from now to 6 months ago. E.g. without Salah's offside goal in the 1st leg and with two legal goals of City and with the City ball going to the inside post and in, instead of out, a lot would have looked different. We ride on Ms. Fortuna currently and I hope Klopp and the owners realize: we need another top class player next season besides Keita or things could get ugly very easily.

City's first goal in the 2nd leg shouldn't have happened - foul on VVD.
      Hendo was unlucky to be suspended etc etc ... swings and roundabouts...

We're not lucky - we're playing great football.
      Klopp is going to bring in new players in summer and continue to strengthen.

You can go back to writing theories on the grassy knoll... hopefully during your upcoming next ban ...
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #17034: Apr 16, 2018 08:21:30 pm
      Quote from Pippen

That's the difference from now to 6 months ago. E.g. without Salah's offside goal in the 1st leg and with two legal goals of City and with the City ball going to the inside post and in, instead of out, a lot would have looked different. We ride on Ms. Fortuna currently and I hope Klopp and the owners realize: we need another top class player next season besides Keita or things could get ugly very easily.

You got 90 days for winding us up after our first, yes, first win over City. Now you're looking for another 90 it seems. At that rate, you should be back for pre season against Napoli at Lansdowne Road.

I'm very much in favour of VAR, so that wums like yourself don't have to come on here, and explain ifs buts and maybes about us winning games 5-1, but what everyone of them ignores, yourself included, is that the 1 they got, should have been ruled out for the foul on VVD.

We faced them and their tiki taka extravaganza for 6 hours this season. And the only time we didn't win is when they got our player sent off. They used up all their luck back then.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #17035: Apr 16, 2018 08:53:56 pm
      Kind of how a fan of another team would speak about 'us'.

Surely you'd write...

Well of course if you really think we won 5-1 and we were the better team then I am a negative WUM

Come on mate who is it? The Mancs, Chelsea, Arsenal?

It's Liverpool, I am just a rather sane fan.

Now, one said the first goal in 2nd leg should not have been counted. That's a point. It reduces that bad luck score from 4-0 to 4-1 City. But there's no doubt we had a lot going for us that we missed some months ago. Why is it so hard to admit? That's all I say and that's enough to harass me in this forum. You guys either magnify or crucify our team and anybody who doesn't go along is banned for "negativity".
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #17036: Apr 16, 2018 09:01:10 pm

Now, one said the first goal in 2nd leg should not have been counted. That's a point. It reduces that bad luck score from 4-0 to 4-1 City. But there's no doubt we had a lot going for us that we missed some months ago. Why is it so hard to admit? That's all I say and that's enough to harass me in this forum. You guys either magnify or crucify our team and anybody who doesn't go along is banned for "negativity".

We F***ing beat them 5-1 over 2 legs. We didn’t F***ing sneak it mate, we annihilated one of the best teams in Europe.

Just enjoy it for F**k sake
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #17037: Apr 16, 2018 09:29:12 pm

Mate we all know that the defence was sh*te and that we were shipping too many goals but since bringing Karius in and buying Van Dijk that problem has gone.

We are now getting the results we should have before those changes were made and we look like one of the best teams in Europe at the minute.

I thought both us and City were the two best sides in Europe and that one of us would win it and I still stand by that.

Nobody in Europe defends or attacks in numbers like we do and we are definitely going to give City and everyone else for that matter a headache in the league next season.

I also think that if mane didn't get sent off in that City match this season would have been shaping up a lot differently too.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #17038: Apr 16, 2018 09:43:26 pm

Go jump of a cliff you F***ing know nothing c**t.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #17039: Apr 16, 2018 10:05:43 pm

1) 5-1 is a tonking, nothing to do with luck....

2) Didi talks a fightful load of sh*te - clearly has issues with Jürgen AND Pep

3) We clearly WILL sign more than Naby

4) I am a 6ft 4in multi-millionaire with a 12in penis and a supermodel wife

5) You need psychiatric treatment OR be forced to type wearing boxing gloves cos that way it’d be unintelligible and still make more sense than the terrible pish you’ve posted there....

* one of the above is a lie ;)

« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2018 10:10:53 pm by Scotia »
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17040: Apr 16, 2018 11:12:02 pm

That's my line. 

You certainly are proof of IDIC though.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #17041: Apr 16, 2018 11:17:59 pm
      Wish i was biased so i could agree with you, sadly i can't. Whilst i agree they got lucky not going 2-0 down you simply can't argue the best side won over both legs. Well it was with the game i was watching. Were you watching the same game??

Klopp has been quite remarkable in his short time at the club. I said when he first joined he was in the top 3/4 managers in the world. I haven't seen anything different that would change my mind. He's got what it takes to put Liverpool top again providing he gets the funds if and when needed...

I feel ashamed for giving you a +1.... You f**king Manc b***ard!!!!
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17042: Apr 16, 2018 11:21:20 pm
      I feel ashamed for giving you a +1.... You f**king Manc b***ard!!!!

I know right? pretty sad indictment when he is more reasonable, articulate and rational than the so-called "Sane One"; who is allegedly a Liverpool supporter.

Quick Reply