Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1550096 times
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,178 posts | 527 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #15778: Jan 16, 2018 03:58:53 pm
      Come Norfolk, you can disagree with him, call him all the cu*ts under the sun ( I would not do it personally) but you are way ott when you tell a fellow red something like "Go support another team" or as you did "go back to Red Café where you belong."

Bud, you are entitled to your opinion, mine was based on the crap he posts on here at times.
      He is a WUM in " my opinion" and I stand by what I said.
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #15779: Jan 16, 2018 06:20:28 pm
      I think that was 9lb of grey matter :(

Hope yer feeling better! Heard its a nasty dose. Touch wood, haven't got it yet.

I can vouch for this Aussie flu. I am suffering from it right now and it is dire. Never felt like this before. I would not wish this on anyone, not even Manchester United supporter.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #15780: Jan 16, 2018 07:56:28 pm
      Can I just say one more time, how good has Klopps recruitment been?! Exceptional!!!!

- Mane
      - Salah
      - AOC
      - Wijnaldum
      - VVD
      - Robertson
      - Matip

Solanke and Karius still need to prove themselves but the rest have been a success. Surely he’s the first manager for a long long time to get it right so many times?

Compuche
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 547 posts | 39 
      Reply #15781: Jan 16, 2018 07:59:35 pm
      Can I just say one more time, how good has Klopps recruitment been?! Exceptional!!!!

- Mane
      - Salah
      - AOC
      - Wijnaldum
      - VVD
      - Robertson
      - Matip

Solanke and Karius still need to prove themselves but the rest have been a success. Surely he’s the first manager for a long long time to get it right so many times?

All will be meaningless without trophies
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #15782: Jan 16, 2018 08:15:42 pm
      All will be meaningless without trophies

Barrel of laughs aren't you?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #15783: Jan 16, 2018 09:08:50 pm
      I can vouch for this Aussie flu. I am suffering from it right now and it is dire. Never felt like this before. I would not wish this on anyone, not even Manchester United supporter.

Agreed.  Heard it's rough from lot of people. Bloody bugs these days are getting worse. Get well soon all sufferers!
      Sorry for going off topic btw..
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #15784: Jan 16, 2018 10:05:54 pm
      Still I believe there are certain things you never say to a fellow Red... And one of those things are never tell them to go support another team

Reading some posts on here, it would be nice if they started supported the team.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,975 posts | 5035 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #15785: Jan 17, 2018 06:19:38 am
      ManCity had 4 decent shots on target and made 3 goals out of it! Finest hour? My ass.

I am certainly not a normal football fan, I agree.

First, I'd never support a whoredom like LFC or any other PL club so devotionally like you. No f**king employeé of this club really cares about LFC, they just work there for money. I accept that, but I will not disgrace me in cheering naivly and devotionally like you do. I save that for things that are true and worthwhile...and believe me if this was 1930 I'd be as frenzy as you seem in my love for LFC because back then it was real stuff, but unfortunately we live in fake times.

Second, yes I am a supporter since 1985 and yes, in all that commercial lying s*it LFC still is my team because the other teams are even worse and because I don't wanna pass on modern football just yet. I treat LFC like a good lovely whore: she's nice to you, nicer than other whores, so you go there and have some fun, but never ever would I forget she's a whore!

Third, I look ahead for the real important things. This game yesterday means nothing, because it didn't save us silverware. If this was a CL final, I might think like you "so what, we won, the rest is water under the bridge". So I focus on critical aspects that would improve us. As long as Klopp doesn't understand to implement decent defense into his scheme we'll not win anything ever, because too often we'll not score 4 out of 5 chances like yesterday. That's my opinion. Could be wrong, but it's certainly not absurd. Didi Hamann says the same.

f***in hell , you really are a case aren't you,
      Somewhere not sure where there's a village missing its idiot,
      Never mind mate I'm there's a cure for you out there somewhere,

WEIRD KUNT INDEED !!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #15786: Jan 17, 2018 07:50:06 am
      ManCity had 4 decent shots on target and made 3 goals out of it! Finest hour? My ass.

First, I'd never support a whoredom like LFC or any other PL club so devotionally like you. No f**king employeé of this club really cares about LFC, they just work there for money. I accept that, but I will not disgrace me in cheering naivly and devotionally like you do. I save that for things that are true and worthwhile...and believe me if this was 1930 I'd be as frenzy as you seem in my love for LFC because back then it was real stuff, but unfortunately we live in fake times.

Second, yes I am a supporter since 1985 and yes, in all that commercial lying s*it LFC still is my team because the other teams are even worse and because I don't wanna pass on modern football just yet. I treat LFC like a good lovely whore: she's nice to you, nicer than other whores, so you go there and have some fun, but never ever would I forget she's a whore!

Third, I look ahead for the real important things. This game yesterday means nothing, because it didn't save us silverware. If this was a CL final, I might think like you "so what, we won, the rest is water under the bridge". So I focus on critical aspects that would improve us. As long as Klopp doesn't understand to implement decent defense into his scheme we'll not win anything ever, because too often we'll not score 4 out of 5 chances like yesterday. That's my opinion. Could be wrong, but it's certainly not absurd. Didi Hamann says the same.

:f_bluelight:
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #15787: Jan 17, 2018 09:28:32 am
      Reading some posts on here, it would be nice if they started supported the team.
      I think everyone does... But some are concerned about things, and some worried about certain aspects of the Club/ownership/ manager-ship...and are just expressing their concerns... I have no real knowledge of things people have said in the past I just believe that certain things should not be said to fellow supporters, nor should any supporter be trying to tell another supporter how they should support the club. I don't abuse others by calling them names, but I can understand it and even let it go, but do they really to go to the extreme of tell someone to go support another team, as if their way is the only way to support Liverpool...??

Here's the thing we all see things in different ways.None can be called right or wrong.

Argue or debt football,Liverpool 24/7 but lets have a semblance of decorum after all we are Liverpool Supporters, not Man Utd Supporters  :f_tongueincheek:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,427 posts | 6420 
      Reply #15788: Jan 17, 2018 11:13:59 am
      Why in a thread about Jürgen Klopp do we have Mancs posting about being sick and people waxing about how you should treat other supporters. Why aren’t we talking about, you know, Jürgen Klopp and how we are blessed to have him manage this club?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #15789: Jan 17, 2018 11:23:51 am
      Why in a thread about Jürgen Klopp do we have Mancs posting about being sick and people waxing about how you should treat other supporters. Why aren’t we talking about, you know, Jürgen Klopp and how we are blessed to have him manage this club?

In fairness to arl Keith - he was (initially) trying to say “what the fuckety f**k f**k are you people moaning about with Kloppo, he’s golden?!”

A couple posters (politely) pointed out that the mankies had thrown themselves at him already and he’d demonstrated his standards by knocking them back........In the process a conversation broke out 🤣

Oh and then a couple of eejits decided to moan about f**k all.

The end.

Just another day on here ;)

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15790: Jan 17, 2018 12:15:02 pm

"Blessed" now are we  FL mate?

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #15791: Jan 17, 2018 12:47:04 pm
      Love the Klopp rebuild..
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #15792: Jan 17, 2018 12:49:22 pm

Why are you here?
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #15793: Jan 17, 2018 12:51:40 pm

Aye, it's a proper Klopp team now. Long may it continue.  If we finish top 4, would be the first time in 10 years we do it second year running. Some still questioning Klopp here as well...
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #15794: Jan 17, 2018 12:54:06 pm

He won’t be till Easter at best thank to yer man Racer 🎖

#werenotworthy
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,261 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15795: Jan 17, 2018 02:23:26 pm

Not everyone heartless FL Red. We may be rivals but plenty of fans don't wish ill health of anyone. Thread often do digress slightly  from time to time.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #15796: Jan 17, 2018 03:40:41 pm

That's a fallacy. It's usually used by people who like to argue opinions, not facts.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15797: Jan 17, 2018 04:56:46 pm
      Not condoning Pippens comments, but Klopp has been very neglectful over one of the most important positions in any team, the goalkeeper. Whilst all the pundits were saying drop Migs he sat there defending him and handing out overpaid long term contracts, Klopps made a hash of it. He is now just starting to realize what a major **** up has actually gone on, but what is really annoying is there are no plans to replace Mignolet other than with Karius. Nothing against Karius but I don't think he has got it in him either, saw it against City. Karius couldn't handle the pressure and we need a goalie that can perform regardless of circumstance. Good goalies have gone to much worse teams than Liverpool this winter and Liverpool have the money, if we have to wait until summer for a new keeper it will be one of the biggest amateur farces of managing this position I've seen at the club.

Klopp had a lot of pressure to drop Migs and it wouldn't surprise me if players even started commenting and becoming frustrated, imagine if Coutinho came out and said, I left Liverpool because I could not stand playing in a team that had Mignolet in goal? Coutinho would instantly be forgiven by all and Klopp would take a lot of heat, it is only a matter of time until this happens with another player with whatever keeper is in goal, Migs, Karius etc,... we will losing talent if the 1 shot 1 goal stat continues and it is not addressed.

This needs solving now, not summer. It needs solving in this winter window, it is the biggest priority! more than a replacement for Coutinho, more than Van Dijk was, this should have been addressed a very long time ago.
      « Last Edit: Jan 17, 2018 05:03:34 pm by Ribapuru »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15798: Jan 17, 2018 06:27:31 pm
      Not condoning Pippens comments, but Klopp has been very neglectful over one of the most important positions in any team, the goalkeeper. Whilst all the pundits were saying drop Migs he sat there defending him and handing out overpaid long term contracts, Klopps made a hash of it. He is now just starting to realize what a major **** up has actually gone on, but what is really annoying is there are no plans to replace Mignolet other than with Karius. Nothing against Karius but I don't think he has got it in him either, saw it against City. Karius couldn't handle the pressure and we need a goalie that can perform regardless of circumstance. Good goalies have gone to much worse teams than Liverpool this winter and Liverpool have the money, if we have to wait until summer for a new keeper it will be one of the biggest amateur farces of managing this position I've seen at the club.

Klopp had a lot of pressure to drop Migs and it wouldn't surprise me if players even started commenting and becoming frustrated, imagine if Coutinho came out and said, I left Liverpool because I could not stand playing in a team that had Mignolet in goal? Coutinho would instantly be forgiven by all and Klopp would take a lot of heat, it is only a matter of time until this happens with another player with whatever keeper is in goal, Migs, Karius etc,... we will losing talent if the 1 shot 1 goal stat continues and it is not addressed.

This needs solving now, not summer. It needs solving in this winter window, it is the biggest priority! more than a replacement for Coutinho, more than Van Dijk was, this should have been addressed a very long time ago.

Still thinking he should be sacked Rib or has that flavour of the month of yours gone a bit sour in the mouth?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #15799: Jan 17, 2018 06:46:12 pm
      Still thinking he should be sacked Rib or has that flavour of the month of yours gone a bit sour in the mouth?

He’s not the only one FMS.

Few of the Chicken Little types from Sept / Oct looking utterly foolish.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15800: Jan 17, 2018 07:59:31 pm

- Mane
      - Salah
      - AOC
      - Wijnaldum
      - VVD
      - Robertson
      - Matip

Absolutely true.

Quick Reply