Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1549953 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #15801: Jan 17, 2018 08:46:45 pm
      Still thinking he should be sacked Rib or has that flavour of the month of yours gone a bit sour in the mouth?
      I wouldn't sack Klopp unless it gets to summer and there's no new keeper coming.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,344 posts | 4966 
      Reply #15802: Jan 17, 2018 08:47:14 pm
      I wouldn't sack Klopp unless it gets to summer and there's no new keeper coming.

;D
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #15803: Jan 17, 2018 08:53:58 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15804: Jan 17, 2018 08:56:06 pm

Your reasons for wanting a manager sacked are nothing short of astonishing. Usually to judge a manager's sackability means judging his results. Yet for you it is, by comparison, it's nonsense like this. It is moronic in the extreme.

Do I think Klopp has handled the keeping situation well? I can't say I'm too impressed especially giving Mignolet chance after chance after chance but if I'm going to use it as the sole indicator as to whether or not I want him in the job then I might as well go and throw my Liverpool scarf in the fire.
      « Last Edit: Jan 17, 2018 09:00:10 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      Kopite78
      Reply #15805: Jan 17, 2018 08:58:47 pm

I worry for him being left alone
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15806: Jan 17, 2018 09:18:11 pm
      Your reasons for wanting a manager sacked are nothing short of astonishing. Usually to judge a manager's sackability means judging his results. Yet for you it is, by comparison, it's nonsense like this. It is moronic in the extreme.

Do I think Klopp has handled the keeping situation well? I can't say I'm too impressed especially giving Mignolet chance after chance after chance but if I'm going to use it as the sole indicator as to whether or not I want him in the job then I might as well go and throw my Liverpool scarf in the fire.
      I want  Liverpool to win trophies, not just be 4th and quarter finalists. It's all dependant on if we get a new keeper. Did Pep fanny about with joe hart? No, changing keeper transformed them. Klopps signings have been great and he's a good manager, but it will lead to nowhere with an empty net. It don't want Klopp gone yet, I'd give him the summer to sort goalkeeping problem out. If we start next season with the same goalkeepers I won't be the only livid fan.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #15807: Jan 17, 2018 09:30:22 pm
      I worry for him being left alone

I don’t.

I worry for the human / pet that has to stay with him. ;)
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15808: Jan 17, 2018 09:35:22 pm
      I want  Liverpool to win trophies, not just be 4th and quarter finalists. It's all dependant on if we get a new keeper. Did Pep fanny about with joe hart? No, changing keeper transformed them. Klopps signings have been great and he's a good manager, but it will lead to nowhere with an empty net. It don't want Klopp gone yet, I'd give him the summer to sort goalkeeping problem out. If we start next season with the same goalkeepers I won't be the only livid fan.

No it's not you F***ing lid.

How can you say sh*t like  "It's all dependant on if we get a new keeper" whether or not we win trophies? Do you not realize why people think you are a moron or WUM when you come out with that stupidity?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15809: Jan 17, 2018 09:47:44 pm
      I don’t.

I worry for the human / pet that has to stay with him. ;)
      that is out of order you lowlife s**t. Disagreement with posters is one thing, don't get personal. I'm sure even the mods would pull you up on this one.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #15810: Jan 17, 2018 09:49:34 pm

So let me get this correct...we sort out the keeper and he can stay; if it does not gt sorted out he should go?

Do you have an idea for his replacement?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15811: Jan 17, 2018 09:51:05 pm
      No it's not you f**king lid.

How can you say sh*t like  "It's all dependant on if we get a new keeper" whether or not we win trophies? Do you not realize why people think you are a moron or WUM when you come out with that stupidity?
      no offense, but I'd rather listen to Jamie Carragher

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/22/jamie-carragher-liverpool-get-goalkeeper-decent-quality-wont

Jamie Carragher: Until Liverpool get a goalkeeper of decent quality they won't challenge the top sides
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #15812: Jan 17, 2018 09:54:09 pm
      So let me get this correct...we sort out the keeper and he can stay; if it does not gt sorted out he should go?

David Icke would be a significant upgrade in my opinion.

Oh you mean Jürgen’s replacement?!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15813: Jan 17, 2018 09:59:18 pm

Diego Simone. I have no doubt he would get rid of our awful keepers instantly.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-carragher-forget-simon-mignolet-14076313

“The question though is for the manager. He keeps picking him, he doesn’t go and buy anyone. He’s bought Karius, that hasn’t worked out. He’s not good enough either so why in the summer didn’t Liverpool go and get a golakeeper? It’s imperative that Liverpool sign a goalkeeper.

Carragher also questioned Klopp. Why isn't Klopp doing everything he can this window?
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #15814: Jan 17, 2018 10:09:24 pm

So you want to go from our current style of play to sitting deep and narrow based off the original tactics of one Jose Mourinho.

This is a quote from an excellent article recently published regarding Simone's tactics.

If you take Jose Mourinho’s system, remove the high-dollar flair players, and then make necessary adjustments (to compensate for the lack of high-dollar flair players), you end up with Diego Simeone’s Atletico. They are organized and compact, ruthless on the counter, and impossible to break down.

This is what you want?  This is the Liverpool way to play to footie?

Really?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #15815: Jan 17, 2018 10:12:56 pm

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-carragher-forget-simon-mignolet-14076313

“The question though is for the manager. He keeps picking him, he doesn’t go and buy anyone. He’s bought Karius, that hasn’t worked out. He’s not good enough either so why in the summer didn’t Liverpool go and get a golakeeper? It’s imperative that Liverpool sign a goalkeeper.

Carragher also questioned Klopp. Why isn't Klopp doing everything he can this window?

I assume you mean Simeone, no thanks the guy is a negative Mourinho when it comes to football philosophy.

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15816: Jan 17, 2018 10:16:35 pm
      So you want to go from our current style of play to sitting deep and narrow based off the original tactics of one Jose Mourinho.

This is a quote from an excellent article recently published regarding Simone's tactics.

If you take Jose Mourinho’s system, remove the high-dollar flair players, and then make necessary adjustments (to compensate for the lack of high-dollar flair players), you end up with Diego Simeone’s Atletico. They are organized and compact, ruthless on the counter, and impossible to break down.

This is what you want?  This is the Liverpool way to play to footie?

Really?
      Athletico are a lot better than Real now. It's likely Klopp will sort goalkeeping out here, but Simone would be a good manager if Klopp proves obsolete in solving goalkeeping problem.

It's the lack of effort to solve it that grinds my gears. Watching Chelsea Norwich and Norwich keeper saved at least 5 shots. There's good keepers out there.
      « Last Edit: Jan 17, 2018 10:21:28 pm by Ribapuru »
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #15817: Jan 17, 2018 10:21:54 pm
      Athletico are a lot better than Real now. It's likely Klopp will sort goalkeeping out here, but Simone would be a good manager if Klopp proves obsolete in solving goalkeeping problem.

It's the lack of effort to solve it that grinds my gears.

He's obviously lost patience with Migs, and don't think he's sold on Karius. We'll have a new keeper before next season starts, I'd be confident of that.

Think what grinds peoples gears more is fans issuing ultimatums, even though the manager is obviously doing a top job.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15818: Jan 17, 2018 10:36:36 pm
      no offense, but I'd rather listen to Jamie Carragher

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/22/jamie-carragher-liverpool-get-goalkeeper-decent-quality-wont

Jamie Carragher: Until Liverpool get a goalkeeper of decent quality they won't challenge the top sides

You are an idiot.

Are we not challenging top sides by sitting in 3rd  on the cusp of second place and second round of the CL?

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15819: Jan 17, 2018 10:48:11 pm
      You are an idiot.

Are we not challenging top sides by sitting in 3rd  on the cusp of second place and second round of the CL?
      we didn't face better teams in CL yet, no chance of winning league this season. I qouted Carra, if you think I'm an idiot for this opinion we need better goalie to challenge for silverware, you're calling Carra an idiot too. Disgrace. Legend hater Dadorius.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #15820: Jan 17, 2018 10:55:55 pm
      we didn't face better teams in CL yet, no chance of winning league this season. I qouted Carra, if you think I'm an idiot for this opinion we need better goalie to challenge for silverware, you're calling Carra an idiot too. Disgrace. Legend hater Dadorius.

Never seen Carra say Klopp should leave.

You are a grade A plonker.

Kopite78
      Reply #15821: Jan 17, 2018 10:59:54 pm
      Carragher thinks we should buy another keeper

We all think we should buy another keeper

Carragher has never called for Klopps head

None of us have called for Klopps head

A lunatic has called for Klopps head
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15822: Jan 17, 2018 11:03:32 pm
      Never seen Carra say Klopp should leave.

You are a grade A plonker.
      Dodorius was calling me out on saying we can't win anything with Mignolet, additionally I said we should not sack Klopp yet, I'd give him until summer to solve the goalkeeping problem. For your information, Carra has called Klopp out for answers on why he kept picking Mignolet.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #15823: Jan 17, 2018 11:07:17 pm
      Dodorius was calling me out on saying we can't win anything with Mignolet, additionally I said we should not sack Klopp yet, I'd give him until summer to solve the goalkeeping problem.

You know what nobody really cares what you think, morons like you contributed in pushing Rafa out and we ended up with the Hodge.

Hodgson is exactly what so called fans like you deserve.

Quick Reply