Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

Read 4206 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
      Oct 11, 2015 09:47:33 am
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAqWzSsyNY

Made the switch from the slow clunky FIFA 16 to Pro Evo and boy am I glad. Master League is a breath of fresh air with so much detail and clear club progression. Passing is silky smooth and the shooting is fantastic. In FIFA I found that nearly everything needed to go in the top corner and it was nearly impossible to slide one round the goalkeeper, in Pro you can beat the goalkeeper in so many ways.

Teams feel different to play against. Some are possession teams, other counter attack. Some use wide play and other bomb down the middle with long balls. Every game is different where as with FIFA I found myself using the same tactic every game regardless of opposition.

It's just a much more fun game to play. Some issues with the GK A.I. which can be frustrating but nothing too significant. Back to its glory days at last.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
      Reply #1: Oct 11, 2015 06:59:28 pm
      Football games have come on a tad, in my lifetime.

TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #2: Oct 11, 2015 09:49:39 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAqWzSsyNY

Made the switch from the slow clunky FIFA 16 to Pro Evo and boy am I glad. Master League is a breath of fresh air with so much detail and clear club progression. Passing is silky smooth and the shooting is fantastic. In FIFA I found that nearly everything needed to go in the top corner and it was nearly impossible to slide one round the goalkeeper, in Pro you can beat the goalkeeper in so many ways.

Teams feel different to play against. Some are possession teams, other counter attack. Some use wide play and other bomb down the middle with long balls. Every game is different where as with FIFA I found myself using the same tactic every game regardless of opposition.

It's just a much more fun game to play. Some issues with the GK A.I. which can be frustrating but nothing too significant. Back to its glory days at last.

I used to love love love PES back on PS2. In terms of getting the most out of a gaming system, PES 5 and PES 6 were the best football sims I ever played. It's good to see Konami is slowly starting to make a comeback after years of FIFA domination.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3: Oct 12, 2015 07:24:14 am
      Think I'm going to buy this too Mags. The passing on FIFA is absolutely horrific.

Quick Reply