Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Neil 'Razor' Ruddock

Read 3742 times
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Neil 'Razor' Ruddock
      Oct 20, 2015 01:44:36 pm
      I know he is disliked in certain quarters but I had the pleasure of working with him on a TV show.

Based on that he was was ok... answered all dopey fan qusetions I and others threw at him and was a fuuny guy!!

So I just thought I'd share this with you - Found this on line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1DiP-SnAfs

My goal in 1st match
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8513 
      Re: Neil 'Razor' Ruddock
      Reply #1: Oct 21, 2015 02:09:05 am
      I know he is disliked in certain quarters but I had the pleasure of working with him on a TV show.

Based on that he was was ok... answered all dopey fan qusetions I and others threw at him and was a fuuny guy!!

Did he tell the hilarious story of how he started a game of pass the pound while playing a F***ing match. At Anfield!!

JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #2: Oct 21, 2015 08:53:19 am
      Did he tell the hilarious story of how he started a game of pass the pound while playing a f**king match. At Anfield!!

I didn’t know that story until a few years ago... Had I done I would of asked him! I didn’t know he was that unliked until I got on forums really!

as I say, he was ok generally!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,176 posts | 1630 
      Reply #3: Oct 21, 2015 01:22:31 pm
      Can't stand him because him and the rest of the 'spice boys' took the piss out of this club in my book, when they really had the talent (ok maybe not Ruddock!) to take on the mancs, but all of them even to this day just seem to shrug their shoulders and say 'they were better than us'.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,380 posts | 3387 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #4: Oct 21, 2015 01:26:39 pm
      Always had a bit of time for razor, not many ex reds calledneil. Have to admit called a cat i had razor after ruddock. The cat was a nutter too.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5: Oct 21, 2015 01:38:56 pm
      He has a nasty habit of refusing to pay debts, then declaring "bancruptcy" after putting property, cars, valuables in his wifes name, so for that alone, I think he's a c**t.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8513 
      Reply #6: Oct 21, 2015 01:49:28 pm
      He has a nasty habit of refusing to pay debts, then declaring "bancruptcy" after putting property, cars, valuables in his wifes name, so for that alone, I think he's a c**t.

Let's not forget what happened with his Porsche after a night on the piss in Southport!!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7: Oct 21, 2015 02:12:33 pm
      Let's not forget what happened with his Porsche after a night on the piss in Southport!!

No idea.
      That one either passed me by, or I've forgotten  :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8513 
      Reply #8: Oct 21, 2015 02:22:15 pm
      No idea.
      That one either passed me by, or I've forgotten  :laugh:

Bladdered in Southport, drove home, crashed in a ditch, paid someone else to take the fall by saying it had been robbed. Everyone knew it was one big F***ing con to get Ruddock off the hook.

And about a week or so before the 96 cup final!!

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #9: Oct 21, 2015 02:25:04 pm
      Bladdered in Southport, drove home, crashed in a ditch, paid someone else to take the fall by saying it had been robbed. Everyone knew it was one big F***ing con to get Ruddock off the hook.

I remember hearing something, but dismissed it as a rumour.
      No internet in them days  :laugh:
      He's also a proper pisshead isn't he? or was. or something  :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8513 
      Reply #10: Oct 21, 2015 02:38:21 pm
      I remember hearing something, but dismissed it as a rumour.
      No internet in them days  :laugh:
      He's also a proper pisshead isn't he? or was. or something  :laugh:

Ballooned up massively due to the ale, although as JustMingles says, my uncle (who lives darn sarf) met him and said he's actually a nice fella. And to be fair I thought he was funny as F**k doing the pisstake of the Jim Beam ad (not sure if got right drink) on Soccer Am and also doing the lapdance for Jamie Redknapp on A League Of Their Own.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #11: Feb 11, 2016 03:42:40 pm

Your right, he is a c**t, a fat c**t , a horrible fat c**t , a lazy fat horrible c**t ,
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12: Feb 11, 2016 03:55:43 pm
      He wrote of his Porsche on the Formby by pass with a young lady in the passenger seat no idea how that happened or why his concentration went. I remember his header in the Anfield road end against Utd it was the ultimate in giving it everything.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #13: Feb 11, 2016 04:35:20 pm
      Bladdered in Southport, drove home, crashed in a ditch, paid someone else to take the fall by saying it had been robbed. Everyone knew it was one big f**king con to get Ruddock off the hook.

Yeah I remember that mate. He also disrupted all the teams preparations for the Cup final by having a huge row with Roy because he wasn't picked for the final. I think either he or Babb had just returned to fitness, but Babb got picked and Ruddock went completely nuts.

Quick Reply