Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Liverpool v Bournemouth League Cup 4th Round Weds 28/10 7:45ko

Read 11672 times
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Re: Liverpool v Bournemouth League Cup 4th Round Weds 28/10 7:45ko
      Reply #92: Oct 28, 2015 04:39:31 pm
      Its good and very important to give the young lads a chance
      but honestly we ALL won't like it if we finished like arsenal did yesterday,play 1, 2 maybe 3 at the same could do
      maybe I am saying this cause I saw yesterday's  game , where wenger put in 8/9 youngsters  , and saw what happened
      on the other hand we have to give the kids their chances, and with the chavs game in 4 days in mind, and with all the injuries  we have some young lads have to be in the squad today

YNWA

8 or 9 youngsters? Are you sure? Are you absolutely certain you saw this game?

33 Cech
      02 Debuchy Booked
      21 Chambers
      04 Mertesacker
      03 Gibbs
      20 Flamini
      47 Kamara (Bielik - 60' )
      28 Campbell Booked
      15 Oxlade-Chamberlain (Walcott - 5' )
      45 Iwobi
      12 Giroud

Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,768 posts | 570 
      Reply #93: Oct 28, 2015 06:10:03 pm
      This will be another turgid affair, what with us having absolutely no flair players (on fiorm anyway)

Would take any kind of progress to buy us time until Jürgen can sort this F***ing dire, injury prone squad of ours
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #94: Oct 28, 2015 06:33:44 pm
      This will be another turgid affair, what with us having absolutely no flair players (on fiorm anyway)

Would take any kind of progress to buy us time until Jürgen can sort this f**king dire, injury prone squad of ours

So tell me, of which turgid, dire injury prone team would you rather watch, Brendan's or Jürgen's, I'd be intrigued to find out, me, I'm rather enjoying watching Jürgen slowly implement his ideas to his charges and thus far it's not been to shabby,
      for what he has left to work with we've not been too bad considering,

I'm no expert but I'm guessing your one of those who thinks by waving a magic wand Jürgen will have us challenging for the title come the end of November,

We have 28 league games left, plus the cups and Europa, plenty for us to get our teeth into, be patient man ffs.

YNWA
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #95: Oct 28, 2015 06:46:08 pm

Quick Reply