Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Pre Match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Sun 8th November 16:00KO

Read 7943 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Sun 8th November 16:00KO
      Reply #69: Nov 08, 2015 01:40:59 pm
      I've just heard that Milner's pulled out of the England squad with a hamstring problem so I'm guessing he's not available for this either. 

I'm predicting our first "gegenpress" goal today.  We've not had one yet with our attackers not being quite up to speed but today would be perfect to show yet more progress.

I've gone for a very confident 4-0 win in the prediction league today as I believe Pardew is going to fall hook, line and sinker to Jurgens gameplan  ;D

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,941 posts | 4997 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Sun 8th November 16:00KO
      Reply #70: Nov 08, 2015 02:20:54 pm
      I've just heard that Milner's pulled out of the England squad with a hamstring problem so I'm guessing he's not available for this either. 

I'm predicting our first "gegenpress" goal today.  We've not had one yet with our attackers not being quite up to speed but today would be perfect to show yet more progress.

I've gone for a very confident 4-0 win in the prediction league today as I believe Pardew is going to fall hook, line and sinker to Jurgens gameplan  ;D

I'm like you Debs, very confident, I too can see us bagging at least 3, as for Milner could be the start of his bit part player period, we have the dreaded international break upon us, after which we meet Shitty away, we will need him against them imo, that game will be too soon to throw in Hendo for, but after I think those two will share pitch time until Hendo proves match fit,

Anyhoo, I agree, can see us bagging 3 today at least, Benteke , Coutinho, Firmino, but not necessarily in that order,   ;)   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

YNWA

redraider
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 568 posts | 20 
      Re: Pre Match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Sun 8th November 16:00KO
      Reply #71: Nov 08, 2015 02:38:33 pm
      I predicted 4-0 yesterday too and stand by it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6947 
      Re: Pre Match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Sun 8th November 16:00KO
      Reply #72: Nov 08, 2015 03:20:09 pm

Quick Reply