Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Honeymoon Liverpool

Read 19843 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Honeymoon Liverpool
      Reply #46: Nov 20, 2015 06:14:55 am
      Both myself and the fiance loved the little message at the top of the forum page, cheers ;D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #47: Jan 26, 2016 10:35:18 pm
      Well alrighty then. Looks like I have a couple hospitality packages for whenever the derby is shifted to move on, and need a couple tickets for a trip to Wembley! :D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #48: Jan 27, 2016 04:26:58 am
      Booked our hotel, will be staying at 62 Castle St from the 25th of Feb through 4th March! Seems to be right in the thick of the action there. Also thinking about getting tickets to the Europa League match for that night of the 25th since we get in at 3pm that day, should be able to dump bags and get to the game in time I would think!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #49: Jan 27, 2016 03:33:25 pm
      Booked our hotel, will be staying at 62 Castle St from the 25th of Feb through 4th March! Seems to be right in the thick of the action there. Also thinking about getting tickets to the Europa League match for that night of the 25th since we get in at 3pm that day, should be able to dump bags and get to the game in time I would think!

Yeah plenty of time.

Dump bags, get to Anfield, find boozer, relax and few bevvies and then enjoy the match ;)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #50: Jan 27, 2016 10:29:01 pm
      Yeah plenty of time.

Dump bags, get to Anfield, find boozer, relax and few bevvies and then enjoy the match ;)

Scarily close to what I said to the missus yesterday. :D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #51: Jan 27, 2016 10:32:15 pm
      Scarily close to what I said to the missus yesterday. :D

I can possibly get one ticket to you, think of it as a wedding gift, if you want it. Wish I could do more, though you can get hospitality for about £170 for both of you.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #52: Jan 27, 2016 10:36:30 pm
      I can possibly get one ticket to you, think of it as a wedding gift, if you want it. Wish I could do more, though you can get hospitality for about £170 for both of you.

Appreciate that Rodders, too kind mate. As it turns out I got hospitality tickets last night, so we're all sorted :) If you're around we'll make sure to catch up for a brew!
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #53: Jan 28, 2016 05:12:19 pm
      Just stumbled across this post, firstly congrats and secondly do you need tickets for the Europa on the Thursday or have you got hospitality tickets for that too? I'm only asking as might have 2 of my 4 tickets spare (good seats on Kop) my mate and his lad can't make it with being early k.o. Let me know if your interested.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #54: Jan 29, 2016 07:51:39 am
      You better come equipped with Energizer  for getting there. It is a 6pm ko remember, so that the mancs can play their game at the standard UK UEFA Cup ko time. :f_steam:

The other semi final result means we have two games against City in 4 days. As for the derby, we'll have a game in hand for later in the season, which could be vital. The neighbours saw the game postponed after our win, then had the weekend off altogether after they lost.  :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #55: Jan 29, 2016 12:00:27 pm
      You better come equipped with Energizer  for getting there. It is a 6pm ko remember, so that the mancs can play their game at the standard UK UEFA Cup ko time. :f_steam:

The other semi final result means we have two games against City in 4 days. As for the derby, we'll have a game in hand for later in the season, which could be vital. The neighbours saw the game postponed after our win, then had the weekend off altogether after they lost.  :D

He's an Aussie, mate that time sh*t don't bother him.  :lmao:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #56: Feb 08, 2016 11:04:58 pm
      Just stumbled across this post, firstly congrats and secondly do you need tickets for the Europa on the Thursday or have you got hospitality tickets for that too? I'm only asking as might have 2 of my 4 tickets spare (good seats on Kop) my mate and his lad can't make it with being early k.o. Let me know if your interested.

Hey mate, sorry just saw this! Do have hospitality tickets already, however be happy to deal them away for a couple Kop ones if they're still up for grabs? Appreciated!

He's an Aussie, mate that time sh*t don't bother him.  :lmao:

AR is right :D

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #57: Feb 09, 2016 04:33:04 am
      PS. Due to high cost and all, decided against trying to spend my inheritance on final tickets - as much as it breaks my heart since I'll be so close. But, have booked two nights in Barcelona to see Barca play Sevilla on the night of the 28th. Flights, hotel, game tickets = cheaper than a couple tickets for the final, without even getting to booking travel to London and hotels!

So anyone have any advice for getting on the piss in Barcelona for the final then? Any reds bars/clubs/etc down there?
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #58: Feb 11, 2016 01:24:20 pm
      Sorry mate tickets gone now hope you have a great time.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #59: Feb 11, 2016 03:42:20 pm

My office is literally a minute away at 7 Water Street bud so available for a beverage on the weekdays. Failing that, if you need anything by way of directions, types of pub, types of places to eat, etc, etc, then just give me a shout and I'll gladly help you out. I love all that sh*t ;)

I'll DM you my number before you come mate.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #60: Feb 12, 2016 02:56:27 am
      My office is literally a minute away at 7 Water Street bud so available for a beverage on the weekdays. Failing that, if you need anything by way of directions, types of pub, types of places to eat, etc, etc, then just give me a shout and I'll gladly help you out. I love all that sh*t ;)

I'll DM you my number before you come mate.

BigV - WAHS knows his way around the city. If you meet up with him, you just might see a former player or two. He helped me while I was in the city of where to eat and have a few beers. You will definitely have fun in the city.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #61: Feb 13, 2016 09:07:37 am
      BigV - WAHS knows his way around the city. If you meet up with him, you just might see a former player or two. He helped me while I was in the city of where to eat and have a few beers. You will definitely have fun in the city.

Too right, took me to a great real ale place when I met up with him.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #62: Feb 26, 2016 02:32:35 pm
      Hope the happy couple had a good one  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #63: Feb 27, 2016 06:42:27 pm
      Did indeed! Been a flat out few days, but absolutely loving it 😄

Anyone have plans for a few ales before City at Anfield Wednesday?
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #64: Mar 01, 2016 06:14:57 am
      Shall be in the Arkles mate,would love to meet up.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #65: Mar 01, 2016 07:42:32 am
      I'm around town from 1pm today having a few scoops so give us a shout if you fancy a beverage BigV.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #66: Mar 02, 2016 04:49:29 pm
      Just seen this now! In Sandon currently, WAHS if not around for game I'll be around the city centre for a bev tomorrow! Wifi was down at the hotel this morning, cu*ts.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #67: Mar 05, 2016 05:54:05 pm

Only just seen this mate. Hope you both enjoyed your time in Liverpool.

Take care bud.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #68: Mar 05, 2016 06:08:53 pm
      Just seen this now! In Sandon currently, WAHS if not around for game I'll be around the city centre for a bev tomorrow! Wifi was down at the hotel this morning, cu*ts.

Couldn't you have stayed a liitle longer bigv, we're unbeaten whilst you've been here !!

Quick Reply