Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Timo Horn (Cologne)

Read 2504 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Timo Horn (Cologne)
      Nov 11, 2015 01:41:30 pm
      The Bild in Germany saying Klopp is eyeing up Horn for a possible January move.
      Anyone would be a upgrade on Migs!

@NewsLiverpool: Rumour Mill: Liverpool ‘targeting’ £6 million Cologne goalkeeper Timo Horn https://t.co/D6o9vrrBCX #lfc
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Timo Horn (Cologne)
      Reply #1: Nov 12, 2015 12:00:42 pm
      We were linked with him this time last season too.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #2: Nov 23, 2015 11:33:43 am
      110 appearances in 3 seasons and only 22 years old. Pretty excellent pedigree.

Never seen him play, though.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #3: Dec 02, 2015 01:13:15 pm
      “It is a good moment to talk about the goalkeepers at Liverpool,” Klopp said. “I am absolutely satisfied with our goalkeeping situation. I am sorry to kill your stories about goalkeepers. We are not looking for another goalkeeper."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/01/simon-mignolet-liverpool-contract-Jürgen-klopp-daniel-sturridge
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #4: Dec 02, 2015 01:26:01 pm
      “It is a good moment to talk about the goalkeepers at Liverpool,” Klopp said. “I am absolutely satisfied with our goalkeeping situation. I am sorry to kill your stories about goalkeepers. We are not looking for another goalkeeper."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/01/simon-mignolet-liverpool-contract-Jürgen-klopp-daniel-sturridge

Wonder if Jürgen is trying to stop talk that might make Simon even more nervous in his game?

On a side note it would be funny if he didn't but a raft of players in Jan and the summer and stood by players that get a huge amount of stick from our fans on Twitter.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5: Dec 02, 2015 01:57:02 pm
      Wonder if Jürgen is trying to stop talk that might make Simon even more nervous in his game?
      A new contract and a pay rise might not be the cheapest way to do this.  :laugh:

Although maybe (to borrow a line from 'The Verve') the hugs don't work; so who knows.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #6: Dec 02, 2015 02:00:25 pm
      A new contract and a pay rise might not be the cheapest way to do this.  :laugh:

;D

Indeed although I was more thinking about the positive words and that he isn't thinking of the goalkeeping situation at the moment.
      LFC VAN
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 05, 2016 06:20:49 am
      Watched a few of his games recently and being so tall he,s very dominant at high balls & his kicking is world class. Read his buyout is 6m and he,s def worth more than double that

Quick Reply