Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

#1in5million

Read 2592 times
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 919 posts | 41 
      #1in5million
      Nov 18, 2015 10:12:58 am
      Just come across this on twitter, on our official account to celebrate reaching 5 million followers and couldn't see it on here.  Great opportunity - get tweeting guys.

https://twitter.com/LFC?lang=en
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Re: #1in5million
      Reply #1: Nov 18, 2015 06:06:31 pm
      Just come across this on twitter, on our official account to celebrate reaching 5 million followers and couldn't see it on here.  Great opportunity - get tweeting guys.

https://twitter.com/LFC?lang=en
      That's quite cool, but it's the official website so I'd expect more than that already plus Twitter is a mess and I don't tweet, I don't get the layout or why it's so popular.

siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 807 posts | 112 
      Reply #2: Nov 19, 2015 02:03:07 am
      That's quite cool, but it's the official website so I'd expect more than that already plus Twitter is a mess and I don't tweet, I don't get the layout or why it's so popular.

Never tweeted myself either, but I think it's popular because famous people mostly have official twitter accounts and you can directly interact with the them; unlike facebook where nearly all of the celebrity's pages are fake.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8429 
      Reply #3: Nov 19, 2015 02:10:51 am
      Great let's get the open top bus out to celebrate.

*What a load of twatter sh*te
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #4: Nov 19, 2015 10:56:50 am
      Never tweeted myself either, but I think it's popular because famous people mostly have official twitter accounts and you can directly interact with the them; unlike facebook where nearly all of the celebrity's pages are fake.

I probably lied a bit there, I have tweeted to a famous or semi famous actor once and they replied, but I still don't get the layout of the site, even younger people have this problem too. I think I can log in with a facebook account and I don't use that sh*t either lmao. I'll log in to twitter using my facebook and subscribe to the official... I'm already following it apparently ;D.

Quick Reply