Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      2 (1.2%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      2 (1.2%)
      Martin Skrtel
      26 (15.7%)
      Dejan Lovren
      2 (1.2%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (0.6%)
      Emre Can
      6 (3.6%)
      Lucas Leiva
      4 (2.4%)
      James Milner
      2 (1.2%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      39 (23.5%)
      Adam Lallana
      5 (3%)
      Roberto Firmino
      77 (46.4%)
      Jordon Ibe
      0 (0%)
      Christian Benteke
      0 (0%)
      Kolo Toure
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Voting closed: Nov 25, 2015 10:55:20 pm

Man City 1:4 Liverpool, In game & post match debate.

Read 38927 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,929 posts | 1477 
      Re: Man City 1:4 Liverpool, In game & post match debate.
      Reply #621: Nov 22, 2015 01:25:01 pm
      Ha. Does he even care? He's a shitty player now and we've pocketed £49m and we've now got Klopp. Oh wait. Does that mean he's complaining? He should get on with his life. This is what you get if you turn your back on Liverpool fans.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #622: Nov 22, 2015 01:47:54 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #623: Nov 22, 2015 01:51:54 pm
      did not hear his "top of the league " song yesterday.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #624: Nov 22, 2015 03:07:42 pm
      De Bruyne plays some incredible crosses. 

He's very consistent too from what I've seen of him.

What a beautiful performance by our team though, I'm so proud of them.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,143 posts | 257 
      Reply #625: Nov 22, 2015 03:55:12 pm
      So it's back to hammering City at their place, just like the good old days. We had no Kompany to face yesterday who is their defence, and at times in the first half it was like watching a replay of Germany v Brazil at the WC. Better finishing could have had us 5-0 up at the break too, they were all over the shop.  We were more solid than spectacular after the break, but the last time we won 4-1 there, we won the league. And I remember that day as well.

Now we have to build on this. The points dropped from the last two home games really hurt in the table now. Our toughest trips are now over. We got half the points on offer with 5 results from 6. We need to go on a winning run. There's no excuse now.

Surprised you forgot to mention this mate ... P/S : Rafa's Real Madrid defeated heavily 4-0 to fierce rival Barcelona  :f_tongueincheek:

Just kidding mate ;D

Still smile with the team performance and result, I'm a F***ing happy man now.

harrydunn08

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #626: Nov 22, 2015 04:21:41 pm
      First chance to post since we played..... F***ing wow!!!  What a game plan by Klopp and what magnificent execution by the players!!!  The most impressive thing for me is that, after thrashing the title favorites on their own pitch, it's difficult for me to pick our MOTM because everyone played well.  We had a similar problem 3 months ago, but then it was hard to pick a MOTM because everyone was equally dismal.  Thus has been the impact of Klopp..... everyone has raised their own game individually and the team is benefitting as a collective.  We look more confident and sharp in every phase of play, and you cannot overstate the importance of Klopp in that transformation!!

Keep it up lads!!    :kop5cf8koxp6:
      sonicgeeza
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      • Our History Is Untouchable
      Reply #627: Nov 22, 2015 04:29:44 pm
      Interesting bit when the players were coming in at half time. You can clearly hear Milner saying to Mignolet "I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying".....

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #628: Nov 22, 2015 04:45:08 pm
      Probably already posted but Klopp has already won more away league games against the so called top 4 than Rodgers did in all of his time here.

Also, Skrtel scored his first Liverpool goal, against City,  6 years yesterday.

Big test for me now is juggling the Thursdays and Sundays. Notable both the City and Chelsea results came without the Europa hindrance.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #629: Nov 22, 2015 04:49:27 pm
      Interesting bit when the players were coming in at half time. You can clearly hear Milner saying to Mignolet "I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying".....

Yeah that's clear as a bell and honestly on their goal I thought it was a combination of Skrtel's terrible clearance, Lovren really doing nothing other than making a target to curl around (basically what's practised in training and what you're told not to do as a defender) and Migs conceding a goal with only 3 shots on target keeping his average for the season way below par.

Other than that though we can have very little complaints in what was a tremendous performance in that first half followed by a very solid performance in the second. It really does shed some light on the bullshit we were told how we can't compete with these teams as a defence of Rodger's record. In just 6 weeks Klopp has managed to win more games away at the big boys than Brendan managed in all his time here, truly showing what a quality manager can do with these players.

We were dominant in the first half, we were first to everything and City really couldn't live with the tactical masterstroke of the false 9. Our movement in and around the box deserved more than the 3 goals we scored. Lallana so close to getting in a couple of times with tight offsides, Firmino with a chance or two and plenty on offer at the edge of their box. The City back line didn't  know when to sit and when to press up creating a huge hole between their back 4 and midfield because the back 4 essentially had nobody to mark until we at them at pace and it had them completely rattled.

Best performance of the season by any side in my opinion and rightly so the lads getting lavished in all kinds of praise but we must just temper the excitement a little and not allow ourselves to get too carried away. We still have a squad that has obvious holes and a lack of depth in certain areas and there's still likely to be many more bumps in the road but boy do we have some believers now!

Well in fellas!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,003 posts | 3351 
      Reply #630: Nov 22, 2015 04:50:21 pm
      Absolutely twatted that small time club in their own back yard again. This time though we didn't have some cheating c**t official calling off perfectly good goals, missing blatant penalties or just generally F***ing about. I'm not saying John Moss had a good game by any means, he didn't. We couldn't go near City without him blowing up for a foul, but at least with the big decisions he got it right.

At the start of the season, everybody was bemoaning about all these away games we had. Well we've F***ing steamrolled through them by and large. Got F**k all to fear in this League. Now we've got all those cu*ts out the way, we can concentrate on F***ing the rest of the League over before welcoming all these "big" teams to Anfield in the New Year.

On a side note, I've always thought Gary Neville was an impartial pundit but F**k me he was so desperate for City to win yesterday it was beyond the joke. As for that sad arl c**t Martin Tyler, he was making out like City were on top of us for most of the match. And we were playing on the counter. City didn't F***ing attack us for us to counter. Mignolet had one save throughout the game, even that was a 25 yard crack from Aguero (I think) which he ponced about with by making it look good for the cameras. Obviously ate away at that pair of cu*ts to admit that we'd just dominated the great, mighty, Man City for 90 minutes. And yet another game where there were more empty seats at Maine Road than an Adolf Hitler stand up tour.

Overall, we massively deserved the win. F***ing battered them. And that little money grabbing c**t Sterling done F**k all, all F***ing game. What a shame eh?

Mignolet - had a poor game without having that much to do, simply because what he did have to do he didn't. As I said, one save that he made look good for the cameras and actually put us under more pressure than it needed to if he dealt with it properly. The goal should have been dealt with better an all in my opinion. Distribution was again below par. Not the best of games from our number 1 (or 22)

Clyne - had an iffy game. There were plenty of times where he looked like the right back we bought from Southampton and then plenty of times where he looked worst than the right back we flogged to Stoke in the summer. In terms of one on ones, there's not many who get the better of him. But positionally he was at sea at times yesterday.

Skrtel - probably had his best performance of the season. Other than one poor clearance which led to their goal, he was faultless. And what a goal. What a F***ing strike for a centre half and his celebration was great. You could see how much he enjoyed that one. One thing I will say for Marty is the entire squad seem to love him, looks like he's everybody's mate.

Lovren - had to be playing under huge pressure given the form of Sakho under Klopp and the fact that he's not exactly shining in a Liverpool shirt, so every time he wears one now the pressure is cranked up with people just waiting for his next mistake. And while his performance was by no means faultless, he played his part in blunting City's attack and deserves a huge pat on the back.

Moreno - to be honest I don't remember anything Albert did yesterday, which for me isn't a good thing usually but in this case I think it is. I think he's put in a solid, unnoticable performance. Just doing his job, going about his business in no nonsense fashion. Keeping Navas quiet isn't a difficult task as I think he's one of the worst right wingers in the League but forcing Navas to be brought off half time shows he kept him more than quiet, he kept him invisible.

Milner - had another run around performance with no frills. And while I usually appreciate that type of player I just don't with James Milner. Mainly because I think his hard work isn't that affective. He doesn't harry the opposition, he doesn't run into dangerous areas, he just simply runs round like a headless chicken.

Lucas - had another quiet game which is, supposedly, his job. Done what he was in the team for well. Broke up the City attacks, kept the ball moving and didn't do anything stupid. I understand why he didn't bring Aguero down for the goal, given he probably would of picked up a second booking if he did but that was the only real example of his lack of pace being glaringly obvious.

Can - had a couple of moments of brilliance with those two back heels and put in one of the best tackles of the season, yet got booked for it. Modern day football eh? But his overall game weren't good enough for me. He's slower than Lucas or that's how it looks at times, he's too casual on the ball but not in a calming way like Alonso was, he's just a big lump.

Lallana - for me had one of his best games in a Liverpool shirt because he didn't piss about on the ball too often. It wasn't a case of drag back, back heel, drag back again, drop the shoulder, drag back for a third time, oh sh*t I've lost the ball now peg it for 20 yards to win it back. It was I'm in space, get it and do something productive with it. More performances like that lad.

Coutinho - really came to life again yesterday. Something clicked and about F***ing time that he's putting a string on performances together again. People often questioned him away from home, does he work hard enough and all the rest. It's looking like he's gonna be a bigger player for us away from Anfield when he has a little bit more space to work with. His passing was exceptional, got almost everything right in terms of power and timing. And once again got himself on the scoresheet, starting to chip in with the goals we need from a midfielder.

Firmino - had his best game for Liverpool but there's got to be some comparison to the man who yesterday was built around, Raheem Sterling. Brazilian Bob looked very much like Sterling did when he was asked to do a similar role last season, he looked liked a midfielder who was playing up top. While his link up play was exceptional, his movement was second to none, his finishing was a let down. And when you're playing up front, you need to be able to put the ball in the net. The fact that we scored four and he could of had a hat trick himself shows just how poor we made City look yesterday. But his chances should of been taken.

Ibe - only had a short(ish) time on the pitch and still put in a belting cameo performance. He looks like he's got his confidence back is starting to perform to the level we hoped he would from the start of the year. His direct running is gonna be a big part for us this year because he's one of the few who does that. He carries the ball forward which is vital for any team.

Benteke - had one chance and fluffed it. What I've just said about Firmino, rings truth for Benteke as well. You need to put those sort of chances away because it's not every game where you're gonna get 10 glorious chances to put a game to bed. You need to be clinical in this League.

Toure - outshone his brother in the battle of the Toure's. Given he was only on the pitch for a handful of minutes as opposed to a full half from Yaya, shows again just how more dominant we were than Pellegrini's lot.

Special mention to the manager who had the balls to make the call to go with the side he did. When I saw it, I was pissed off that we didn't have a proper centre forward on yet had two of them sitting on the bench. Was also disappointed to see Ibe on the bench after his impressive showings of late. But our Jürgen got it spot on. I wonder if he's still hugging Lallana now though cos he wouldn't let go of him when he subbed him off.

Liverpool won, had a good night on the town and I've got a roast dinner ready in about half hour. This is what weekends are about.

Thank you Reds!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #631: Nov 22, 2015 04:55:29 pm
      Probably already posted but Klopp has already won more away league games against the so called top 4 than Rodgers did in all of his time here.

Credit to Si     /  SRSLFC in the Klopp thread . Post No. 1860 today

Brendan was 1 win in 17 aways against top four sides and the Ev.

Jürgen 2 in 2 already.

Luke is the usual goto mainman for these stats.
      « Last Edit: Nov 22, 2015 09:34:53 pm by eurored »
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #632: Nov 22, 2015 05:15:28 pm
      Absolutely twatted that small time club in their own back yard again. This time though we didn't have some cheating c**t official calling off perfectly good goals, missing blatant penalties or just generally f**king about. I'm not saying John Moss had a good game by any means, he didn't. We couldn't go near City without him blowing up for a foul, but at least with the big decisions he got it right.

At the start of the season, everybody was bemoaning about all these away games we had. Well we've f**king steamrolled through them by and large. Got f**k all to fear in this League. Now we've got all those cu*ts out the way, we can concentrate on f**king the rest of the League over before welcoming all these "big" teams to Anfield in the New Year.

On a side note, I've always thought Gary Neville was an impartial pundit but f**k me he was so desperate for City to win yesterday it was beyond the joke. As for that sad arl c**t Martin Tyler, he was making out like City were on top of us for most of the match. And we were playing on the counter. City didn't f**king attack us for us to counter. Mignolet had one save throughout the game, even that was a 25 yard crack from Aguero (I think) which he ponced about with by making it look good for the cameras. Obviously ate away at that pair of cu*ts to admit that we'd just dominated the great, mighty, Man City for 90 minutes. And yet another game where there were more empty seats at Maine Road than an Adolf Hitler stand up tour.

Overall, we massively deserved the win. F***ing battered them. And that little money grabbing c**t Sterling done f**k all, all f**king game. What a shame eh?

Mignolet - had a poor game without having that much to do, simply because what he did have to do he didn't. As I said, one save that he made look good for the cameras and actually put us under more pressure than it needed to if he dealt with it properly. The goal should have been dealt with better an all in my opinion. Distribution was again below par. Not the best of games from our number 1 (or 22)

Clyne - had an iffy game. There were plenty of times where he looked like the right back we bought from Southampton and then plenty of times where he looked worst than the right back we flogged to Stoke in the summer. In terms of one on ones, there's not many who get the better of him. But positionally he was at sea at times yesterday.

Skrtel - probably had his best performance of the season. Other than one poor clearance which led to their goal, he was faultless. And what a goal. What a f**king strike for a centre half and his celebration was great. You could see how much he enjoyed that one. One thing I will say for Marty is the entire squad seem to love him, looks like he's everybody's mate.

Lovren - had to be playing under huge pressure given the form of Sakho under Klopp and the fact that he's not exactly shining in a Liverpool shirt, so every time he wears one now the pressure is cranked up with people just waiting for his next mistake. And while his performance was by no means faultless, he played his part in blunting City's attack and deserves a huge pat on the back.

Moreno - to be honest I don't remember anything Albert did yesterday, which for me isn't a good thing usually but in this case I think it is. I think he's put in a solid, unnoticable performance. Just doing his job, going about his business in no nonsense fashion. Keeping Navas quiet isn't a difficult task as I think he's one of the worst right wingers in the League but forcing Navas to be brought off half time shows he kept him more than quiet, he kept him invisible.

Milner - had another run around performance with no frills. And while I usually appreciate that type of player I just don't with James Milner. Mainly because I think his hard work isn't that affective. He doesn't harry the opposition, he doesn't run into dangerous areas, he just simply runs round like a headless chicken.

Lucas - had another quiet game which is, supposedly, his job. Done what he was in the team for well. Broke up the City attacks, kept the ball moving and didn't do anything stupid. I understand why he didn't bring Aguero down for the goal, given he probably would of picked up a second booking if he did but that was the only real example of his lack of pace being glaringly obvious.

Can - had a couple of moments of brilliance with those two back heels and put in one of the best tackles of the season, yet got booked for it. Modern day football eh? But his overall game weren't good enough for me. He's slower than Lucas or that's how it looks at times, he's too casual on the ball but not in a calming way like Alonso was, he's just a big lump.

Lallana - for me had one of his best games in a Liverpool shirt because he didn't piss about on the ball too often. It wasn't a case of drag back, back heel, drag back again, drop the shoulder, drag back for a third time, oh sh*t I've lost the ball now peg it for 20 yards to win it back. It was I'm in space, get it and do something productive with it. More performances like that lad.

Coutinho - really came to life again yesterday. Something clicked and about f**king time that he's putting a string on performances together again. People often questioned him away from home, does he work hard enough and all the rest. It's looking like he's gonna be a bigger player for us away from Anfield when he has a little bit more space to work with. His passing was exceptional, got almost everything right in terms of power and timing. And once again got himself on the scoresheet, starting to chip in with the goals we need from a midfielder.

Firmino - had his best game for Liverpool but there's got to be some comparison to the man who yesterday was built around, Raheem Sterling. Brazilian Bob looked very much like Sterling did when he was asked to do a similar role last season, he looked liked a midfielder who was playing up top. While his link up play was exceptional, his movement was second to none, his finishing was a let down. And when you're playing up front, you need to be able to put the ball in the net. The fact that we scored four and he could of had a hat trick himself shows just how poor we made City look yesterday. But his chances should of been taken.

Ibe - only had a short(ish) time on the pitch and still put in a belting cameo performance. He looks like he's got his confidence back is starting to perform to the level we hoped he would from the start of the year. His direct running is gonna be a big part for us this year because he's one of the few who does that. He carries the ball forward which is vital for any team.

Benteke - had one chance and fluffed it. What I've just said about Firmino, rings truth for Benteke as well. You need to put those sort of chances away because it's not every game where you're gonna get 10 glorious chances to put a game to bed. You need to be clinical in this League.

Toure - outshone his brother in the battle of the Toure's. Given he was only on the pitch for a handful of minutes as opposed to a full half from Yaya, shows again just how more dominant we were than Pellegrini's lot.

Special mention to the manager who had the balls to make the call to go with the side he did. When I saw it, I was pissed off that we didn't have a proper centre forward on yet had two of them sitting on the bench. Was also disappointed to see Ibe on the bench after his impressive showings of late. But our Jürgen got it spot on. I wonder if he's still hugging Lallana now though cos he wouldn't let go of him when he subbed him off.

Liverpool won, had a good night on the town and I've got a roast dinner ready in about half hour. This is what weekends are about.

Thank you Reds!

reading that, you wouldn't thought we had won 4-1, seriously though, where was Joe Allen in the motm vote ?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #633: Nov 22, 2015 05:49:03 pm

Credit to SRSLFC in the Klopp thread . Post No. 1860 today

Luke is the mainman for these stats.

Who is? Luke or Si?
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #634: Nov 22, 2015 05:50:11 pm

Kolo shaking the mascots hand and being such a nice person, Klopp talking to Pellegrini laughing.
      That back pass by Milner was one of the worst things I've seen recently. He was probably trying to justify why he did it. Still think he shouldn't be our captain though.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #635: Nov 22, 2015 05:51:18 pm
      Absolutely twatted that small time club in their own back yard again. This time though we didn't have some cheating c**t official calling off perfectly good goals, missing blatant penalties or just generally f**king about. I'm not saying John Moss had a good game by any means, he didn't. We couldn't go near City without him blowing up for a foul, but at least with the big decisions he got it right.

At the start of the season, everybody was bemoaning about all these away games we had. Well we've f**king steamrolled through them by and large. Got f**k all to fear in this League. Now we've got all those cu*ts out the way, we can concentrate on f**king the rest of the League over before welcoming all these "big" teams to Anfield in the New Year.

On a side note, I've always thought Gary Neville was an impartial pundit but f**k me he was so desperate for City to win yesterday it was beyond the joke. As for that sad arl c**t Martin Tyler, he was making out like City were on top of us for most of the match. And we were playing on the counter. City didn't f**king attack us for us to counter. Mignolet had one save throughout the game, even that was a 25 yard crack from Aguero (I think) which he ponced about with by making it look good for the cameras. Obviously ate away at that pair of cu*ts to admit that we'd just dominated the great, mighty, Man City for 90 minutes. And yet another game where there were more empty seats at Maine Road than an Adolf Hitler stand up tour.

Overall, we massively deserved the win. F***ing battered them. And that little money grabbing c**t Sterling done f**k all, all f**king game. What a shame eh?

Skrtel - probably had his best performance of the season. Other than one poor clearance which led to their goal, he was faultless. And what a goal. What a f**king strike for a centre half and his celebration was great. You could see how much he enjoyed that one. One thing I will say for Marty is the entire squad seem to love him, looks like he's everybody's mate.

Coutinho - really came to life again yesterday. Something clicked and about f**king time that he's putting a string on performances together again. People often questioned him away from home, does he work hard enough and all the rest. It's looking like he's gonna be a bigger player for us away from Anfield when he has a little bit more space to work with. His passing was exceptional, got almost everything right in terms of power and timing. And once again got himself on the scoresheet, starting to chip in with the goals we need from a midfielder.

Thank you Reds!

Tyler even said at one point "He's a bit touchy, feely, Klopp, isn't he?"

How he still gets a F***ing gig is beyond me.

F***ing manc dinosaur.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #636: Nov 22, 2015 05:59:16 pm
      Yeah that's clear as a bell and honestly on their goal I thought it was a combination of Skrtel's terrible clearance, Lovren really doing nothing other than making a target to curl around (basically what's practised in training and what you're told not to do as a defender) and Migs conceding a goal with only 3 shots on target keeping his average for the season way below par.

Not sure I agree on Migs ball. Should have wellied that one. Wrong choice but sure enough he will welly it next week when he shouldn't.

Not at all happy on his positioning for the shot either.

He wasn't all bad, though. Done well to make Sterling stall in the one and one and then made it across to save well and then hold onto the shot from Sterling's pass.

Also seen him race out of his box sort of sweeper like too at one point. Just don't feel as safe as I should with him.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #637: Nov 22, 2015 07:32:46 pm
      Totally delighted with our performance so not going to mention any negatives .

I thought our pressing, movement on and off the ball and creativity were top class yesterday.

Wonderful result (I thought we would lose) wonderful performance and the manager should get a lot of credit. As Debs said "Klopp is a man with a plan" ... and didn't it work well!   
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #638: Nov 22, 2015 07:35:29 pm

How he still gets a f**king gig is beyond me.

F***ing manc dinosaur.

Have you heard that w**ker Tyler's commentary on Istanbul? Despite commentating on one of the greatest football matches of all time, Tyler comes off as if he's conducting a funeral.

So so bitter. Anyway, I've heard he's a total c**t in real life too - apparently he was coaching some kids team which had a 14 year old ref, and he was lambasting and shouting down the poor kid's refereeing despite the fact he was ONLY 14.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #639: Nov 22, 2015 08:23:14 pm

How he still gets a F***ing gig is beyond me.

F***ing manc dinosaur.

He's no doubt thinking about Slur Alcho his hero and his habit of inflicting ABH on his players.
      You're right mate Tyler is a F***ing embarrassment.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #640: Nov 22, 2015 08:38:08 pm
      Have you heard that w**ker Tyler's commentary on Istanbul? Despite commentating on one of the greatest football matches of all time, Tyler comes off as if he's conducting a funeral.

So so bitter. Anyway, I've heard he's a total c**t in real life too - apparently he was coaching some kids team which had a 14 year old ref, and he was lambasting and shouting down the poor kid's refereeing despite the fact he was ONLY 14.

I'll never forget his scream of delight when Martial scored for Scumchester earlier this season, yet he's supposed to be impartial, if your the last side in Europe and a goal is scored you can perhaps forgive a expression of glee, but this was a premier league encounter with nothing more than 3 pts at steak, yet his expression was as if it were the winner in a CL final, the simple fact was, it was against LFC which he was so delighted with, a KUNT of the highest order is Tyler, always will be.

YNWA
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,581 posts | 3911 
      Reply #641: Nov 22, 2015 09:20:10 pm
      reading that, you wouldn't thought we had won 4-1, seriously though, where was Joe Allen in the motm vote ?

Agreed.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6691 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #642: Nov 22, 2015 09:55:04 pm

Thought the same...was wondering if us smashing those cu*ts was a dream, after reading Billy's review.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #643: Nov 22, 2015 09:55:37 pm

Quick Reply