Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Ticket and tourism HELP please!

Read 5434 times
      newguy
      • Forum Peter Beardsley
      • Started Topic

• 178 posts |
      Ticket and tourism HELP please!
      Nov 26, 2015 08:21:25 pm
      Hello fellow liverpudians, im going to Liverpool and Europe for my first time in my life, and i need help to buy tickets for the Liverpool Chelsea game at Anfield, I appreciate if you can help me in that department, where to buy them, what part of the stadium you recommend I should go and where to pregame,  as well as what places to visit in Liverpool, like tourist attractions night life and all that if you can. Thank you and any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks you and YNWA!
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Re: Ticket and tourism HELP please!
      Reply #1: Nov 26, 2015 09:08:46 pm
      Since I just got mine (travelling from Canada) I can tell you this, If you absolutely have to go just get a hospitality package from the club site. I think its worth it as it saved me the headache and anxiety of finding or not finding a ticket. Another option is Thomas Cook match breaks which include transfer to stadium and accommodation as well

Trying to get a ticket from general sales is a long shot for a Big game like that.

If the game is a bonus to you, look at the ticket exchange thread here or on RAWK... but for a game against Rent Boys... you'll need to be a really lucky bloke.
      newguy
      • Forum Peter Beardsley
      • Started Topic

• 178 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 28, 2015 12:21:49 am
      Thank you very much! I bought the hospitality package, for that game, got lucky most of it was sold out!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,580 posts | 6916 
      Reply #3: Nov 29, 2015 11:32:56 am
      Glad you got sorted.  If you're making that one off trip and unless you have sorted it with either someone on here or elsewhere then you just have to bite the bullet with hospitality.

See you there!
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Reply #4: Nov 29, 2015 07:18:11 pm
      Glad you got sorted.  If you're making that one off trip and unless you have sorted it with either someone on here or elsewhere then you just have to bite the bullet with hospitality.

See you there!

JD, may this deserves its own topic, but every home game we probably have a lot fans come down. May be a do's and do not's on match days can be published somewhere. Something that will teach the customs and traditions of our club to foreign fans like me and avoid disrespecting the club and locals (unintentionally of course)

I honestly fair there is a lack of communication in that matter. thoughts ?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #5: Sep 13, 2016 08:57:07 am
      A friend from Norway is set to come over in Feb, he would love to do the tour of Anfied but cannot get a contact number, any help would be appreciated guys.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #6: Sep 13, 2016 10:48:57 am
      A friend from Norway is set to come over in Feb, he would love to do the tour of Anfied but cannot get a contact number, any help would be appreciated guys.

http://stadiumtours.liverpoolfc.com/?_ga=1.30046975.1315678168.1472752120
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #7: Sep 15, 2016 02:49:40 pm

Quick Reply