Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Everton [Premier League] Sat 1st Apr @ 12:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W9 D1 L6

Leicester City

Read 17602 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • LFC Reds Staff
      • 33,842 posts | 1215 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Leicester City
      Reply #360 : Mar 16, 2017 09:20:02 pm »
      I don't see a problem, how many times have we been screwed over from diving little shits? We are seeing a Leicester team who have learned quicker than any Liverpool team of the last 10 years, barring Suarez of course, funny isn't it? his diving had us challenging for the title? Of course his quality also helped but he did anything to win....oops...isn't this what Vardy is doing?

You cannot have one rule for one and another rule for the same another.

Not a case of having one rule for one and another rule for someone else. Neither being screwed over nor Suarez comes into this at all, no other player does and if you had read my post properly you would see that. What my post was about was how I don't like Vardy, not because he tried to get a player sent off but because of all the crap that comes with him such as trying to act the hard man, all this chat sh*t rubbish but at the end of the day he's a weedy little tool that probably couldn't even punch his way out of a paper bag.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 544 posts | 140 
      Reply #361 : Mar 19, 2017 12:46:36 am »
      Not a case of having one rule for one and another rule for someone else. Neither being screwed over nor Suarez comes into this at all, no other player does and if you had read my post properly you would see that. What my post was about was how I don't like Vardy, not because he tried to get a player sent off but because of all the crap that comes with him such as trying to act the hard man, all this chat sh*t rubbish but at the end of the day he's a weedy little tool that probably couldn't even punch his way out of a paper bag.

In fairness, I did read your post, you commented on something you had not seen and passed judgement on him. I took the game into account rather than the character so apologies for that. It would be better though for future reference if you just said, "Vardy is a wimp and a failure of a man", then yes I could get on board here!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 25,379 posts | 1943 
      Reply #362 : Mar 20, 2017 01:07:43 pm »
      Can't stand Vardy. Didn't see the game but when Nasri got sent off, apparently he made a meal of it and was theatrical, Nasri didn't actually headbutt him?

All this chat sh*t, get banged, squaring up to people etc. Just emphasises even more what a weedy little tool he is because he either went down like a pussy to try and get a player sent off having initially squared up to him or if he didn't make a meal of it then he got dropped by Samir Nasri and I'm not sure which is worse of the 2 scenario's :laugh:

Hope he tries it with Godin from Atletico!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,347 posts | 2410 
      • YNWA
      Reply #363 : Mar 20, 2017 10:43:56 pm »
      So Vardy was sent death threats...allegedly.

Quick Reply