Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Leicester City

Read 56628 times
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Re: Leicester City
      Reply #345: Mar 16, 2017 01:33:44 am
      Can't stand Vardy. Didn't see the game but when Nasri got sent off, apparently he made a meal of it and was theatrical, Nasri didn't actually headbutt him?

All this chat sh*t, get banged, squaring up to people etc. Just emphasises even more what a weedy little tool he is because he either went down like a pussy to try and get a player sent off having initially squared up to him or if he didn't make a meal of it then he got dropped by Samir Nasri and I'm not sure which is worse of the 2 scenario's :laugh:

I don't see a problem, how many times have we been screwed over from diving little shits? We are seeing a Leicester team who have learned quicker than any Liverpool team of the last 10 years, barring Suarez of course, funny isn't it? his diving had us challenging for the title? Of course his quality also helped but he did anything to win....oops...isn't this what Vardy is doing?

You cannot have one rule for one and another rule for the same another.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #346: Mar 16, 2017 02:36:31 am
      Can't stand Vardy. Didn't see the game but when Nasri got sent off, apparently he made a meal of it and was theatrical, Nasri didn't actually headbutt him?

All this chat sh*t, get banged, squaring up to people etc. Just emphasises even more what a weedy little tool he is because he either went down like a pussy to try and get a player sent off having initially squared up to him or if he didn't make a meal of it then he got dropped by Samir Nasri and I'm not sure which is worse of the 2 scenario's :laugh:

He made an absolute meal of it, but you don't hear a peep from the media. If it was the other way around and Nasri had gone down and Leicester out you can bet your life that we would be hearing how Nasri is a cheat and how hard done by Leicester were.

But because he's English  it's fine. Obviously.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #347: Mar 16, 2017 09:20:02 pm
      I don't see a problem, how many times have we been screwed over from diving little shits? We are seeing a Leicester team who have learned quicker than any Liverpool team of the last 10 years, barring Suarez of course, funny isn't it? his diving had us challenging for the title? Of course his quality also helped but he did anything to win....oops...isn't this what Vardy is doing?

You cannot have one rule for one and another rule for the same another.

Not a case of having one rule for one and another rule for someone else. Neither being screwed over nor Suarez comes into this at all, no other player does and if you had read my post properly you would see that. What my post was about was how I don't like Vardy, not because he tried to get a player sent off but because of all the crap that comes with him such as trying to act the hard man, all this chat sh*t rubbish but at the end of the day he's a weedy little tool that probably couldn't even punch his way out of a paper bag.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #348: Mar 19, 2017 12:46:36 am
      Not a case of having one rule for one and another rule for someone else. Neither being screwed over nor Suarez comes into this at all, no other player does and if you had read my post properly you would see that. What my post was about was how I don't like Vardy, not because he tried to get a player sent off but because of all the crap that comes with him such as trying to act the hard man, all this chat sh*t rubbish but at the end of the day he's a weedy little tool that probably couldn't even punch his way out of a paper bag.

In fairness, I did read your post, you commented on something you had not seen and passed judgement on him. I took the game into account rather than the character so apologies for that. It would be better though for future reference if you just said, "Vardy is a wimp and a failure of a man", then yes I could get on board here!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #349: Mar 20, 2017 01:07:43 pm

Hope he tries it with Godin from Atletico!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #350: Mar 20, 2017 10:43:56 pm
      So Vardy was sent death threats...allegedly.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #351: Apr 12, 2017 03:22:29 pm
      Welcome to Madrid!!

Leicester City fans arrested for 'causing a mess'

Spanish police have said eight Leicester City fans were arrested for "causing a mess" ahead of their Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid.
      The fans remain in custody following clashes with police on Tuesday evening and will appear in court on Thursday.
      Police said six officers were also attacked in the disturbances.
      BBC journalist Phil Mackie said he witnessed what appeared to be an unprovoked attack from officers.
      He said he met supporters who had been left bruised after being hit on the head, arms and knees.

Mr Mackie told 5 live the trouble happened in the Plaza Mayor, where Foxes fans had been told they could gather.
      He said: "I got down [to Plaza Mayor] and found a number of young Leicester fans with bruises, who had been hit on the head, arms, knees and a couple of them dazed. Some of them were drunk as well.
      "As I was talking to them there was a charge. Police officers just charged a group of Leicester fans who were, as far as I could tell, just walking past and chatting to each other.
      "Three of them were pushed to the floor and hit with batons and bundled into the back of vans and taken away."

Aaron Richard Howells, who was in the square, said there was a lot of good-natured singing from supporters, but some younger fans got too close to police with their chanting.
      He said: "We [witnessed] police targeting groups of people, smashing beers from tables and even them throwing chairs towards the fans as well charging with batons and riot shields."

However, supporter June Webb - who was in the square - said some ticketless fans told her they liked to make a nuisance of themselves and "expected trouble later".
      A spokesman for Leicester City said: "We have received reports from local police of a small number of arrests following minor incidents in Madrid on Tuesday evening.

"We have provided extensive advice for travelling supporters ahead of every away fixture in the competition and we would urge our fans to adhere to the guidance issued."
      Spanish newspaper La Voz de Galicia reported that riot gear was used to disperse about 300 supporters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-39575253
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #352: Apr 12, 2017 05:34:20 pm
      Welcome to Madrid!!

Spanish police have said eight Leicester City fans were arrested for "causing a mess" ahead of their Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid.
      The fans remain in custody following clashes with police on Tuesday evening and will appear in court on Thursday.
      BBC journalist Phil Mackie said he witnessed what appeared to be an unprovoked attack from officers.
      He said he met supporters who had been left bruised after being hit on the head, arms and knees.

Mr Mackie told 5 live the trouble happened in the Plaza Mayor, where Foxes fans had been told they could gather.
      He said: "I got down [to Plaza Mayor] and found a number of young Leicester fans with bruises, who had been hit on the head, arms, knees and a couple of them dazed. Some of them were drunk as well.
      "As I was talking to them there was a charge. Police officers just charged a group of Leicester fans who were, as far as I could tell, just walking past and chatting to each other.
      "Three of them were pushed to the floor and hit with batons and bundled into the back of vans and taken away."

Aaron Richard Howells, who was in the square, said there was a lot of good-natured singing from supporters, but some younger fans got too close to police with their chanting.
      He said: "We [witnessed] police targeting groups of people, smashing beers from tables and even them throwing chairs towards the fans as well charging with batons and riot shields."

However, supporter June Webb - who was in the square - said some ticketless fans told her they liked to make a nuisance of themselves and "expected trouble later".
      A spokesman for Leicester City said: "We have received reports from local police of a small number of arrests following minor incidents in Madrid on Tuesday evening.

"We have provided extensive advice for travelling supporters ahead of every away fixture in the competition and we would urge our fans to adhere to the guidance issued."
      Spanish newspaper La Voz de Galicia reported that riot gear was used to disperse about 300 supporters.

Gibraltar?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #353: Apr 12, 2017 06:35:51 pm

Nope just those c**t Madrid bizzy's more like.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #354: Apr 12, 2017 06:36:25 pm
      Welcome to Madrid!!

Bunch of cu*ts. Scum of England.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #355: Apr 12, 2017 06:41:07 pm
      Nope just those c**t Madrid bizzy's more like.

I just wonder if our lovely media have exacerbated things, but I guess the Madrid police are of the Franco style of crowd control.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #356: Apr 12, 2017 06:51:16 pm

Ah seen the vid of the dickheads singing that grim Raf shot down German Bombers song, in Spain!!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #357: Apr 12, 2017 06:53:22 pm
      7-2 AGG to Madrid me thinks
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #358: Apr 12, 2017 06:57:04 pm
      Ah seen the vid of the dickheads singing that grim Raf shot down German Bombers song, in Spain!!

Ah, then F**k them, can't stand this bulldog sh*t.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #359: Apr 12, 2017 06:58:48 pm
      Ah, then F**k them, can't stand this bulldog sh*t.

Yeah just been reading through twitter, someone's posted up a vid from last night of the dickheads singing "You Spanish bas**rds, Gibraltar is ours" was always going to get a bit naughty if you end up singing sh*te like that.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #360: Apr 12, 2017 07:31:11 pm
      I hope they get their arses kicked tonight and again next week.

Me too, big time !!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #361: Apr 12, 2017 07:36:46 pm
      I hope they get their arses kicked tonight and again next week.

Is right!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #362: Apr 12, 2017 07:47:20 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #363: Apr 12, 2017 08:14:02 pm
      Well done ref, giving a free goal to Madrid. Now they will be full of excuses  :(
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #364: Apr 12, 2017 10:33:08 pm
      Yeah just been reading through twitter, someone's posted up a vid from last night of the dickheads singing "You Spanish bas**rds, Gibraltar is ours" was always going to get a bit naughty if you end up singing sh*te like that.

Stupid morons! But then it's not surprising Leicester fans playing the little  Englander card.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #365: Apr 18, 2017 09:37:10 pm
      The loutish Little Englanders are out. The dream is over. Thank god and good riddance. I think I'd give up on football if that caveman Craig Shakespeare won a European Cup.

P.S. Christ almighty, did you see the Leicester City coaching staff? Look like the cast of To Catch A Predator.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #366: Apr 18, 2017 09:52:37 pm
      Thank f**k they are finally out! To think, they probably thought they were actually going to win it. Make the most of that Leicester, doubt you will ever be back there.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #367: Apr 18, 2017 09:53:25 pm
      The loutish Little Englanders are out. The dream is over. Thank god and good riddance. I think I'd give up on football if that caveman Craig Shakespeare won a European Cup.

P.S. Christ almighty, did you see the Leicester City coaching staff? Look like the cast of To Catch A Predator.

Used to like Leicester, nice little fairy tail, but now, horrid club, will be I testing to see if their 'stars' stay in the summer.

Quick Reply