Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Adam Bogdan
      0 (0%)
      Alberto Moreno
      3 (1.9%)
      Dejan Lovren
      3 (1.9%)
      Martin Skrtel
      0 (0%)
      Connor Randall
      1 (0.6%)
      Lucas Leiva
      6 (3.8%)
      Emre Can
      9 (5.6%)
      Joe Allen
      26 (16.3%)
      Adam Lallana
      4 (2.5%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      38 (23.8%)
      Divock Origi
      70 (43.8%)
      Jordon Ibe
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Brad Smith
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 155

Voting closed: Dec 06, 2015 09:43:27 pm

Southampton 1-6 (SIX) Liverpool: In game and Post Match Jubilation

Read 40337 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Southampton 1-6 (SIX) Liverpool: In game and Post Match Jubilation
      Reply #736: Dec 03, 2015 05:44:25 pm
      Superb display and remember that this was a squad of players who needed rebuilding according to our previous fuckwit of a manager. No Brendan they didn't need rebuilding they just needed some self belief and some proper coaching!!

Anyway that's the last time I'll mention Brendan Rodgers, we can now start looking towards a very bright future.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,047 posts | 339 
      Reply #737: Dec 03, 2015 06:28:50 pm
      I work with a Manc (utd) fan, and he very generously said this morning, "We'll win the league, but you lot will deserve it."

Adam Lallana - only 2 votes for MoM?  He ran the show.  I understand the headline acts are most likely to get it, but this is one gem of a player and he's beginning to show it.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #738: Dec 03, 2015 06:47:00 pm
      I have over the past few weeks found an odd sensation during games I think it started at Chelsea. When the first goal went in I found an invisible force propel me from my chair and a strange noise came out of my mouth. It continued later at the Ethiad this time when I was ejected from my seat all sorts of expletives were used and last night once again I found myself out of my chair inches in front of the TV screen swearing and screaming  6 times.....its good to be a Liverpool supporter once more.

Have the same problem. Had phoned the Doctors on numerous occasions BK  (Before Klopp) and he put me on uppers just to get through the day.  Lowest point of suicidal depression was against the Bitters a few months seeing the score 1-1 in the corner of the LFCREDS screen wanting it to change to them getting the second goal so I could end it all. How desperate as a Red since '62 is that.

An hour  later a news flash.
      It had happened.

I went screaming through the house shouting

"Hes Gone. !"

"Theyve sacked him ! ."

"Theyve f**king done it !" with a haze of euphoria suddenly surrounding me ...  having not touched any funny stuff for years.

The next two weeks were hell.

I wanted to get my recovery underway and knew that a German drug was needed.
      I had talked about it hoping against hope that I could get it on prescription.

After days of waiting ....crawling walls .....the news came through.
      I was going to do this thing !

I never thought the drug would work like it has.

4-1     6-1    3-1    crazytown scores and places  it has taken my head.

I do the same Walt.

Jumping round rooms. Punching the air. Screaming at the top of my voice . Terrifying anyone within yards of me.

My family have been so supportive.

I have my life back.

I have been part of the Red family for many years since the old Second Division.

Life is sweet.

Living in the real world again.        Its Boss tha.

brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #739: Dec 03, 2015 07:57:35 pm
      Well the bookies must of liked what they saw last night because we have been slashed from 20/1 to 11/1 overnight⚽️⚽️⚽️👍
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #740: Dec 03, 2015 08:00:11 pm
      Well the bookies must of liked what they saw last night because we have been slashed from 20/1 to 11/1 overnight⚽️⚽️⚽️👍

That's the EPL guys, not the League Cup.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #741: Dec 03, 2015 08:06:29 pm

Oops forgot to put that bit in😜😜😜😜😜.
      My heads a bit foggy today as the celebratory beers were flowing last night.

I do remember one thing though when saints scored I wasn't arsed atall as I knew we win👍👍👍👍Jurgens confidence even filters to the fans😜Top bloke and I still cannot believe we got him🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺😀
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #742: Dec 03, 2015 09:57:01 pm
      Unfortunately missed the game last night.(Sod it... one of our best results...)

Is the game  available anywhere on the web to watch today?

Can you miss the rest of the Season, mate?  :D
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #743: Dec 03, 2015 11:36:02 pm
      I agree mate, the proof is already irrefutable, it has those which were very much Brendan sympathisers are now clammering to suggest they are massive Kloppites and more power to them for it, the more support we can get behind this man the better because he will actually lead us to success.

It shows the hilarity in the calls that certain people weren't 'supporting' enough or were 'not doing their bit' when the calls came in that a change was necessary. In fact when those calls came in that we needed someone better than Brendan the amount of people who suggested nothing better could be done with what he had and it was the hand he was dealt have suddenly shut up and I thank Jürgen sincerely for that because it really does make this place a far nicer place without having to battle against such utter rubbish.

The funniest thing being that those same people that had issues with certain members 'support' would even claim that had Brendan won something then those who suggested he should be shifted out shouldn't celebrate when we win, oh look at them now celebrating how they should be and not a word said against them for doing so. A lesson to be learned there I believe, of course I doubt many will heed it.
      I was told by Hollywood balls that i had no business in supporting lfc if i didn't get behind Rodgers . Seriously some sh*t there . the proof was in the pudding when we called it what it was .

bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #744: Dec 03, 2015 11:41:10 pm
      I have over the past few weeks found an odd sensation during games I think it started at Chelsea. When the first goal went in I found an invisible force propel me from my chair and a strange noise came out of my mouth. It continued later at the Ethiad this time when I was ejected from my seat all sorts of expletives were used and last night once again I found myself out of my chair inches in front of the TV screen swearing and screaming  6 times.....its good to be a Liverpool supporter once more.
      Get that Derek Acorah Fella in to your house mate it sounds like a poltergeist problem.

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #745: Dec 04, 2015 12:31:05 am
      I was told by Hollywood balls that i had no business in supporting lfc if i didn't get behind Rodgers . Seriously some sh*t there . the proof was in the pudding when we called it what it was .

He's missed some stuff has me al mate  ;D Hollywood.

Its all peaceful and unified.  WTF is he going to do now ?

He'll find something.

I feel his eyes .    Spooky.

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #746: Dec 04, 2015 12:56:11 am
      Does anyone remotely think, anything like this could have taken place, this season, under Rogers, with this squad.

I for one don't
      redraider
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 568 posts | 20 
      Reply #747: Dec 04, 2015 01:11:37 am
      No.  I was a keen supporter of Brendan as so many of us were.  The high water mark was 13/14. 
      After that it was inconsistent at best.  I do not think Brendan could have achieved these results now, time and club had moved on.  By the time he left he had sadly lost the dressing room.  Some of those players looked positively miserable prior to his departure - just look at them now.  We will never really know which players Brendan wanted and which he did not.  All I can say is that JK seems to have a considerably better pool of talent to utilise than some had thought.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,532 posts | 1772 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #748: Dec 04, 2015 08:40:59 am
      Does anyone remotely think, anything like this could have taken place, this season, under Rogers, with this squad.

I for one don't

possibly but doubtful it would have turned round so quick.

I bow to those who were begging for klopp, but in all honesty I did not really expect the board to get klopp, and apart from a very few managers out there I did not see anyone doing much better than BR.

But we now have the top top top manager we were crying out for.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #749: Dec 04, 2015 12:18:53 pm
      Scary when you think that we did the damage resting our multi million pound dynamic duo of Benteke and Firmino.
      « Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015 12:35:19 pm by eurored »
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #750: Dec 04, 2015 12:20:53 pm
      I for one don't

I'm the last person to ask ...

;D
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #751: Dec 04, 2015 12:27:53 pm
      Scary when you think that we did the damage resting our multi million pound duo of Benteke and Firmino.

Did you see the XI we had that wasn't starting?

Mignolet, Gomez, Sakho, Touré, Clyne, Henderson, Milner, Coutinho, Firmino, Ibe, Benteke.

Keep in mind that doesn't include Teixeira, or Ings & Flanagan who are injured or Markovic who is on loan.

That's F***ing ridiculous. Klopp has inherited a good squad from Rodgers. He just has them playing his way!

Quick Reply