Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 21st of March and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D0 L9

Jamie Carragher

Read 6846 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,675 posts | 1860 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Jamie Carragher
      Reply #30: Jan 11, 2018 05:25:41 pm

:lmao:  Burn :P
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,502 posts | 3130 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #31: Jan 11, 2018 09:50:53 pm
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 25,821 posts | 3251 
      Reply #32: Oct 29, 2018 07:52:37 pm
      MNF on SKY and Jamie declares that the two best strikers in the league on show tonight WTF. Didn't a bloke in a Red shirt win the Golden boot.
      He seems so anxious not to be seen to give any bias to LFC whilst the other little runt next to him takes great delight in pronouncing his dying love for UTD grow pair Jamie FFS.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,436 posts | 4837 
      • YNWA
      Reply #33: Oct 29, 2018 08:25:07 pm
      MNF on SKY and Jamie declares that the two best strikers in the league on show tonight WTF. Didn't a bloke in a Red shirt win the Golden boot.
      He seems so anxious not to be seen to give any bias to LFC whilst the other little runt next to him takes great delight in pronouncing his dying love for UTD grow pair Jamie FFS.

I'll give Carra the benefit and say that he must mean out and out strikers. If he'd said 'goalscorers' then he'd be talking out of his arse.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 25,821 posts | 3251 
      Reply #34: Oct 29, 2018 10:02:50 pm
      I'll give Carra the benefit and say that he must mean out and out strikers. If he'd said 'goalscorers' then he'd be talking out of his arse.

what is Mo if he isn't a striker I wouldn't swap him for anyone not only in this league. Carra does it all the time trying too hard to prove he can be unbiased whilst all along standing beside that little turd of a human being. I think his suspension last season has got him well and truly whipped.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,502 posts | 3130 
      Reply #35: Oct 30, 2018 01:17:54 am

Salah isn’t a natural forward, he spends a lot of the game out wide. If he’s being classified as a forward then Mane, Sterling, Mahrez, Sane etc all have to be too.
      Carra is on about out and out strikers, which Kane and Aguero are. A CM could have hit the numbers Salah did last season, wouldn’t make him the best striker because he’s a midfielder.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 1652 
      Reply #36: Feb 09, 2019 11:32:37 pm
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,358 posts | 2491 
      Reply #37: Feb 09, 2019 11:43:53 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,566 posts | 1284 
      Reply #38: Feb 10, 2019 10:02:38 am
      Salah isn’t a natural forward, he spends a lot of the game out wide. If he’s being classified as a forward then Mane, Sterling, Mahrez, Sane etc all have to be too.
      Carra is on about out and out strikers, which Kane and Aguero are. A CM could have hit the numbers Salah did last season, wouldn’t make him the best striker because he’s a midfielder.
      There's different types of forwards, but Salah is a wide forward just like Ronaldo and Messi have been. Ultimately though forwards are forwards as far as I'm concerned.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,675 posts | 1860 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,502 posts | 3130 
      Reply #41: Feb 10, 2019 04:50:58 pm
      There's different types of forwards, but Salah is a wide forward just like Ronaldo and Messi have been. Ultimately though forwards are forwards as far as I'm concerned.

What a random thing to quote, it’s only been 4 months...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,328 posts | 3141 
      Reply #42: Feb 12, 2019 08:38:19 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,566 posts | 1284 
      Reply #43: Feb 16, 2019 02:01:02 pm
      I'd like to read it but I don't want to accept the GDPR thing. Could anybody post it as an article please?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,328 posts | 3141 
      Reply #44: Feb 16, 2019 02:16:10 pm
      I'd like to read it but I don't want to accept the GDPR thing. Could anybody post it as an article please?

What’s this GDPR thing?
      When I select the link the article comes up.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,219 posts | 519 
      Reply #45: Feb 16, 2019 05:37:28 pm
      What’s this GDPR thing?

It's the new Data protection act that came out last May 2018
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,328 posts | 3141 
      Reply #46: Feb 16, 2019 07:27:56 pm
      It's the new Data protection act that came out last May 2018

No problem with the link here mate.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,101 posts | 3166 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #47: Feb 16, 2019 07:47:52 pm

The incredible gesture made by Jamie Carragher to Liverpool fan Sean Cox

Anfield legend was in attendance at fundraising event for Reds supporter

BY IAN DOYLE16:46, 12 FEB 2019UPDATED08:29, 13 FEB 2019

Jamie Carragher has donated £11,000 to the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust after taking part in a hugely successful fundraising night in aid of the Liverpool fan.

The 23 Foundation and BOSS Night teamed up to put on a special event at Hinterlands in the Baltic Triangle last Saturday.

Kop legend Carragher was interviewed on stage by Daily Mirror and former ECHO journalist Brian Reade, and there was also live music from Jamie Webster in front of a 500-strong sell-out crowd.

Have Bayern Munich given away how they will line up against Liverpool in the Champions League?

The night raised £11,000, an amount Carragher has now doubled out of his own pocket.

Carragher also took to the stage to join in renditions of 'Allez Allez Allez' and the popular fan chant saluting Virgil van Dijk to the tune of 'Dirty Old Town'.

And he joked the record contract offers have since been flooding in.

"If you're having a night out, you've got to do it properly!" laughed Carragher. "I don't mind getting up singing, I've been doing it for years.

"Simon Cowell has been on and Tom Jones has spun round in his chair! But it was good fun.

Have Bayern Munich given away how they will line up against Liverpool in the Champions League?

"It was a great night, but the important thing is we are doing all we can to help Sean Cox and his family.

"What happened before the Roma game, it could have happened to absolutely anyone. It happened in tragic circumstances. We want to do our bit to help."

Carragher is hopeful of appearing in a fundraising match to be held in Dublin on Friday, April 12 between Liverpool Legends and Republic of Ireland Legends.

The Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust is in place to collect and administer funds for the care of the father-of-three from Dunboyne, Co Meath, Republic of Ireland. He was left in a coma after being attacked prior to last April's Champions League semi-final first leg against Roma.

A number of Sean's relatives and members from St Peter Dunboyne GAA were in attendance at the event on Saturday.

Echo

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,696 posts | 1604 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #48: Feb 16, 2019 08:39:47 pm
      What’s this GDPR thing?

GDPR is the old east germany
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,328 posts | 3141 
      Reply #49: Feb 16, 2019 09:39:37 pm

Like they have guntowers taking out  link downloader, b***ard communists. 😃

Quick Reply