Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Which players are actually good enough for LFC

Read 16647 times
      Toycel
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 568 posts |
      Re: Which players are actually good enough for LFC
      Reply #161: Feb 06, 2016 08:47:44 pm
      I don't get that though.

Why would you sell just when he is starting to show his worth at the club?????

I don't think he's good enough to nail down a place. He doesn't have potential and is supposed to be in his peak years now.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #162: Feb 06, 2016 08:49:09 pm
      It's average mate.

Firmino and Sturrdge are the only true quality players. Unfortunately Sturridge can't string two games together. Coutinho is too inconsistent to be deemed real quality. Hendo is hit and miss and Skrtel is sh*te.

Whole sale changes are required if we ever want to reach top 4 again. Bar Firmino we need a completely new spine.

It's forum myth that he's sh*te. He is so far our best centre back. As for Coutinho, he's our best player by a distance.

It's something to work with that spine, we just need players of that quality in the other positions and then we might see some value in players we already have here when they are not our main players. Clear we ideally need a new keeper and a commanding centre back. We need a dynamic holding midfielder and another top striker. We need width too.

Once we add those players we might actually begin to like the likes of Migs, Moreno, Can, Clyne, Ibe and Lallana if they aren't starting every F***ing week, but doing a job in cup games and odd cameos. throughout the season.

We need to build a squad and you can't do that by flogging everyone. We will need some of these fuckers for a while yet.
      DanRed44
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 121 posts | 18 
      Reply #163: Feb 06, 2016 10:12:15 pm
      I honestly think the only players good enough to pull on the famous red shirt for our great club is a fully fit Studge, and an on form Coutinho, Firmino is showing signs at long last, and think once we have everyone fit he'll improve even more, so time for him to prove his worth, then I'd add Flanno, Ings, Origi and Gomez to possible list, as need game time to prove there worth.

The rest, sorry just no where near good enough, first ones out would be Lovren, Moreno, Sakho, Mignolet, Henderson, Can, Benteke and Lallana

Quick Reply