Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Pre-match Stoke V Liverpool League Cup semi-final 1st leg, 5th Jan 20.00

Read 8751 times
      marska43
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 132 posts | 14 
      Re: Pre-match Stoke V Liverpool League Cup semi-final 1st leg, 5th Jan 20.00
      Reply #92: Jan 05, 2016 04:37:56 pm
      Hard to tell which way Klopp will line up. If Benteke starts, then I think Smith has to start as well. I also like the idea of Smith and Moreno starting, as they both are a tad soft on the defensive side and are lining up against Shaquiri, who I've always rated and wanted to see here. If Benteke is dropped (which I hope he is, as he was handled easily by Collins vs. West Ham. Surely, Shawcross and company will handle hi even more easily) and Firmino up top, then I want to see Ibe, Couts and Lallana behind him, with all of them willing to move and interchange with each other. This one is making me very nervous if I'm being honest.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #93: Jan 05, 2016 04:46:00 pm
      One of the standouts in pre-season the past couple years.

Probably more likely to feature against Exeter though, i'd guess.

Quite probably mate.

Kent was watching the U21 game so I don't think he'll be in the squad tonight. Hopefully he'll get a chance against Exeter on Friday.

Was he?  Well that kyboshes my theory then  :D
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Reply #94: Jan 05, 2016 04:59:45 pm
      Hard to tell which way Klopp will line up. If Benteke starts, then I think Smith has to start as well.

This ! It's bad enough that Benteke doesn't move but when he does find space, 9/10 Moreno's cross finds the first defender. Smith has to be the one raiding forward from the full back spot if we are going with Benteke.
      RedKalel
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts | 23 
      Reply #95: Jan 05, 2016 06:47:05 pm
      Ironically, benzene evaporates in the air. Much like our Christian.

That's the best laugh I've had all day. I really am worried about tonight's game, our team is screaming out for a pacy striker :-(
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #96: Jan 05, 2016 06:56:04 pm
      Benteke on the bench, Lucas, Allen and Can in midfield.

Quick Reply