Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Best and Worst views in Anfield?

Read 24485 times
      georgepierce
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 35 posts |
      Best and Worst views in Anfield?
      Nov 22, 2015 08:46:18 pm
      What's your best and worst views in Anfield? Any could anyone tell me If my views are any good? Sitting In main stand block MA (restricted view) for West BROM in December, and sitting in upper Annie 222 row 13 vs stoke in April, any help would be greatly appreciated:)
      « Last Edit: Nov 22, 2015 08:55:17 pm by RedPuppy, Reason: Anfield needs to start with a capital letter. »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,573 posts | 6915 
      Re: Best and Worst views in Anfield?
      Reply #1: Nov 23, 2015 09:30:51 am
      Most of the Main Stand is a restricted view because of the two stanchions. It's manageable.  (I think the severely restricted ones are close up to the stanchions.)

Worse view, in my opinion, is the back of the lower Anfield Road, row 35 I think.  It's a disgrace that the club even sell those tickets IMO.

Best view is probably near front of Upper Anny or any of the 200 blocks in the Kop.
      georgepierce
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 35 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 23, 2015 08:31:49 pm
      Most of the Main Stand is a restricted view because of the two stanchions. It's manageable.  (I think the severely restricted ones are close up to the stanchions.)

Worse view, in my opinion, is the back of the lower Anfield Road, row 35 I think.  It's a disgrace that the club even sell those tickets IMO.

Best view is probably near front of Upper Anny or any of the 200 blocks in the Kop.
      Agreed, cheers for reply mate. sat in upper Annie before not a bad spec to be honest
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 334 
      Reply #3: Nov 23, 2015 09:08:26 pm
      hazell10
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #4: Jan 14, 2016 03:18:16 pm
      Sitting in block 306, row 76, seat 65 in the Kop, with a restricted view.
      Anyone know what the view is like from there, and why it is restricted? Cheers
      « Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016 03:41:26 pm by racerx34 »
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #5: Jan 14, 2016 04:31:19 pm
      Sitting in block 306, row 76, seat 65 in the Kop, with a restricted view.
      Anyone know what the view is like from there, and why it is restricted? Cheers

Right at the back of the Kop. If the keeper kicks the ball high into the air out of his hands then you wont see the ball for about 2 seconds  :lmao:
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #6: Jan 14, 2016 09:44:55 pm
      Right at the back of the Kop. If the keeper kicks the ball high into the air out of his hands then you wont see the ball for about 2 seconds  :lmao:

Love row 76. Being at the back next to all the metal work means you've got loads of storage space for your coat/Jacket :D It gets hot up there in the warmer days.

For me, the best view is middle of the Kop, slightly towards the Main Stand. Don't know why, I just prefer 204! Back of the Lower Annie gives you a great view of the floor of the upper tier and not much else.

Everywhere else is OK. I've sat in every part of every stand over the years. Actually if you're in the front few rows of the Paddock you're lower than pitch level and I hated that. Only sat there once for a 0-0 draw against Fulham. Dani Pacheco played. Don't remember anything else.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #7: Jan 15, 2016 06:30:10 am
      The worse view ever had to be stuck at the back of the boys pen in the back corner of the old KOP especially when there was big kids in front of you.I just thought I would add this post in as I realise you are on about the ground today.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,573 posts | 6915 
      Reply #8: Jan 15, 2016 11:05:17 am
      I was here against Arsenal

About 12 rows back in the paddock.  Decent view from there and you get to see all Klopp's carry-ons. 
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,280 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #9: Jan 17, 2016 10:50:45 am
      Oh yeah,great view,theres the players entrance to the pitch,right?

Quick Reply