Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Ratings v Arsenal

Read 1287 times
      Binomial
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 885 posts | 37 
      • Doing things over and expecting different results
      Ratings v Arsenal
      Jan 13, 2016 10:06:28 pm
      firstly i'd like to apologize for some comments made in the match thread, my frustration gets the better of me at times and can't help but express my anger on some things i see.

i'm really not that bad as some make out..you'll find that out for yourselves in time i promise you, my comments were not that much worst than the rest of you...not bad enough to warrant everyone trouncing all over them anyway...i could easily pick out 20-30 OTT posts made from 10-15 other posters.

anyways....

Mignolet  2 - at fault for 2 goals
      clyne 7 - lucky not to be sent off, thought he did well to stop ozil playing.
      toure 5 - pretty awful, what was he doing for the 3rd?
      sakho 5.5 - he wasn't good today, i'm a sakho fan and i believe this was a 1 off as largely (bar watford) he's been fantastic for us this season
      moreno 5 - energetic and lively throughout....but his shooting and crossing and fact he's taking free kicks is shocking/worrying/
      can 8 - thought he was fantastic, worked worked worked worked....got bit sloppy before taken off but that's due to tiredness
      hendo 8 - again like can, absolutely fantastic...i'm not a hendo fan but today he was everywhere
      milner 7 - perhaps his best game for us? showed some quality especially with his reverse passes
      ibe 4 - did 1 good thing when he got to byline and almost set up lallana for tap in bar interception for mertesacker....but he also did 50 bad things....(and no i'm not overexaggerating)
      lallana 6.5 - didn't think he was as bad as some made out....some of his passing put us in danger but i loved his desire tonight...the solo run in the 2nd half was sublime.
      firmino 10 - what more to say? he may only turn up in the big games but who cares the guy is world class

fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Re: Ratings v Arsenal
      Reply #1: Jan 13, 2016 10:37:23 pm
      ;D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum