Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Making A Murderer

Read 11009 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Re: Making A Murderer
      Reply #23: Jan 22, 2016 09:58:41 am
      I was going to mention that about some of the evidence. I read on one site that his ex fiance has released a load of information about what Avery was really like behind the cameras. She said she thinks he did it because the murder happened not long after he requested for her to be tied up and to have rough intercourse. Basically suggesting that he decided to try it with somebody else but obviously got rejected which led to the attack. His ex-fiance is hardly the reliable type though.

Some of the stuff that didn't make sense to me was how there were supposedly no marks on the bed posts from where the rope would have been rubbing quite aggressively, her car key was found in open sight on the floor, the specs of blood that were left in her car yet he had no cuts apart from on his finger (this also links to that vile of blood that had been unsealed), no signs of blood in the bedroom when it would have been all over the place etc.

I think I'm going to do a bit more digging though to see if there's more evidence against him. ATM though all I can think of is that half of it was planted, whether that's true or not.

A lot of it doesn't make sense j agree but we have to remember a documentary will always be from one perspective than the other.

For me there is no doubt the police, at the very least, made sure Avery was going to be the only suspect. The Manitowoc Sherriffs Dept hands were all over this when they shouldn't have been.

Having said that I firmly believe they weren't involved in Teresa's death and I think it's most likely that she was killed on the Averys property but by whom is what we don't know.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #24: Feb 12, 2016 09:36:25 pm
      What a great series, so riveting .....justice bad enough for Steve but for Brendan, how can a country let a miss justice go on like that... Hick bas**rds
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #25: Feb 12, 2016 09:45:03 pm
      Didn't know we had a thread on this, upto episode 8 will get back in here when I've watched the last 2.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #26: Feb 12, 2016 10:18:30 pm
      What a great series, so riveting .....justice bad enough for Steve but for Brendan, how can a country let a miss justice go on like that... Hick bas**rds

Where do you stand on their guilt or innocence mate?

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #27: Feb 14, 2016 02:57:15 pm
      the family had an air of "texas chainsaw massacre" about them but that doesn't mean you are guilty by default. I know our system is not perfect but I would take my chances here everytime compared to that shower

Quick Reply