Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

League Cup Final release details.

Read 13358 times
      delixeCFL
      League Cup Final release details.
      Jan 27, 2016 05:27:29 pm
      Revealed: who is entitled to a Liverpool FC League Cup final ticket

16:24, 27 JAN 2016 UPDATED 16:24, 27 JAN 2016
      BY NEIL JONES

Reds unveil details of who will be given priority for 31,375 Wembley tickets

Liverpool will receive an allocation of 31,375 tickets for the League Cup final, the club has confirmed.

The Reds booked their place at Wembley by beating Stoke City on Tuesday night, and will now play either Everton or Manchester City at Wembley on Sunday February 28.

Full selling details and dates of sale will be released on the club's official website shortly, but they have confirmed the sale of tickets will be based on previous attendance during this season’s League Cup competition.

Priority Rights Holders will receive an allocation of tickets.

Tickets will then be made available to season ticket holders, official members and fan card holders who have recorded on their customer record three or more League Cup matches during season 2015-16.

Jason RobertsLiverpool take on Stoke City at Anfield in the semi finals second leg League Cup. Liverpool celebrates after beating Stoke on penalties to make it to the final.
      Liverpool have played five League Cup games this season. Two against Stoke, and one each against Carlisle United, Bournemouth and Southampton.

Supporters who purchase during the above sales are guaranteed a ticket.

A ballot will then be held for season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders who have recorded on their customer record two League Cup matches this season.

Supporters will be required to register for the ballot, and if a ballot is required after the registration period has ended, it will be run independently by the Electoral Reform Society.

Once the ballot has taken place, supporters will be able to check if they have been successful by visiting www.liverpoolfc.com . Successful applicants will also be emailed to advise when tickets will be available to purchase.

Further sales may also be required subject to availability.

Source: www.T'Echo.co.uk
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: League Cup Final release details.
      Reply #1: Jan 27, 2016 05:33:09 pm
      Anyone planning on being in London who won't get/have a ticket? 

I'm thinking of going for the day but Paul ain't too keen and I don't fancy being there on my own, despite the thousands of Reds that'll be there  ;D
      biki
      • Never negative about anything. Apart from LFC, Klopp, etc etc.
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 47 
      Reply #2: Jan 27, 2016 08:27:32 pm
      I booked flights to London from Ireland last night, know I will find it hard to get a ticket, but is there any point in trying to get one from the club?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Jan 27, 2016 10:02:50 pm
      Yes !!! I qualify for a ticket with all 3 home games on my card...get in !!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #4: Jan 27, 2016 10:16:47 pm

Enjoy your day out lovely!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #5: Jan 27, 2016 10:18:32 pm

I'm thinking of going for the day but Paul ain't too keen and I don't fancy being there on my own, despite the thousands of Reds that'll be there  ;D

Go to Bigmick's pub. He's a sound fellow.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #6: Jan 27, 2016 10:20:20 pm

Ditto.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Jan 27, 2016 10:23:36 pm

Cheers hun, can't wait  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

See you there Rodders  8)

Come and join me and Rodders, Debs for a bevy or two  :ernaehrung004:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #8: Jan 27, 2016 10:27:30 pm

Trying to work out if me and the then wife will buzz on down for the day and try and get tickets some how :D

Well done to those that qualify, deserved day out! I know I don't need to tell yas to sing loud for all of us :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #9: Jan 27, 2016 10:32:07 pm
      Go to Bigmick's pub. He's a sound fellow.

Ah yeah!  Never thought of that mate, good thinking.

Cheers hun, can't wait  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

See you there Rodders  8)

Come and join me and Rodders, Debs for a bevy or two  :ernaehrung004:

Now there's a plan Cas  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10: Jan 27, 2016 10:39:08 pm
      Trying to work out if me and the then wife will buzz on down for the day and try and get tickets some how :D

Well done to those that qualify, deserved day out! I know I don't need to tell yas to sing loud for all of us :D

Loads do mate just for the buzz but also in the hope of getting tickets. 

I'm not bothered about even trying but wouldn't mind being around the ground to catch the atmosphere especially if there's plenty of other Reds there.  I'd imagine the atmosphere round Liverpool will be similar if you're there anyway but by train I'm nearer to London.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #11: Jan 27, 2016 10:39:36 pm

Me too
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #12: Jan 27, 2016 10:43:02 pm
      Happy Day's I qualify! every game attended!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #13: Jan 27, 2016 10:43:05 pm
      Loads do mate just for the buzz but also in the hope of getting tickets. 

I'm not bothered about even trying but wouldn't mind being around the ground to catch the atmosphere especially if there's plenty of other Reds there.  I'd imagine the atmosphere round Liverpool will be similar if you're there anyway but by train I'm nearer to London.

Yeah it would be bloody awesome to just find a good boozer full of reds in Liverpool for the final as well. Will snatch tickets if I can but I know it'll be bloody expensive, so I'm not pinning all my hopes on it. Either way will be a boss day!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #14: Jan 27, 2016 10:46:03 pm

See ya there hun...gonna be a boss day out  :scarf:

Happy Day's I qualify! every game attended!

Good stuff REDMAN  :gt-happyup:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #15: Jan 27, 2016 10:47:40 pm
      Yeah it would be bloody awesome to just find a good boozer full of reds in Liverpool for the final as well. Will snatch tickets if I can but I know it'll be bloody expensive, so I'm not pinning all my hopes on it. Either way will be a boss day!

You'd be having a great time anyway mate, first time in Liverpool, on your honeymoon, meeting a load of nutters off here and now you'll experience all that and a Cup Final Day, Scouse styleee  ;D
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #16: Jan 28, 2016 11:17:07 am
      Its about time the club sold cup final tickets fairly.

I've lost out and had to buy mine on the black market and pay 5x more than face value in recent years because the club have put me in a stupid ballot despite me having all the games on my card but somebody else with just 1 game would be in the same boat as me. It pissed me off so much.

Ive got all the league cup games this season so after reading this Im a lot more confident of getting a ticket now.

Its the only fair way. Annoys me so much how nobody can be arsed going Carlisle or Bournemouth at home but then pipe up as soon as we get to Wembley.

Anyway, fingers crossed.
      livingreds
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #17: Jan 28, 2016 11:26:25 am
      Hey mate, any chance I can get the tickets from you or anyone here?

I am from Asia. I bought air tickets for the final in London, thinking that I will get the tickets. Sadly, I dont qualify to buy any of them and am facing troubles getting 2 tickets for me and my gf :(
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #18: Jan 28, 2016 11:55:48 am
      Exactly what I mean  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #19: Jan 29, 2016 10:21:50 am

Get the F**k in hun, although you've been to pretty much every match this season so I never really doubted it, am so happy for you.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #20: Feb 02, 2016 10:59:52 am
      Any news to when these come on sale?
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #21: Feb 03, 2016 09:08:31 am
      Still waiting to hear
      MsGerrard
      Reply #22: Feb 03, 2016 04:29:45 pm
      Liverpool Football Club has released the following information regarding ticket sales for the League Cup final meeting with Manchester City to be played at Wembley Stadium on Sunday February 28, 2016, kick-off 4.30pm.

The club has received an allocation of 31,735 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Within the allocation of tickets received, approximately two per cent of the adult tickets are priced at £100, 12 per cent are priced at £90, 37 per cent are priced at £72, 33 per cent are priced at £56 and 16 per cent are priced at £40.

Concessions will be available to juniors aged 16 years and under and over 65s at 50 per cent of the advertised adult price. Junior tickets must be purchased with an adult ticket e.g. a minimum of one or maximum of two adults per junior is required.

All tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available at the time of booking.

We have also received an allocation of 112 wheelchair disabled tickets. Tickets are priced at £100, £90, £72 or £40, are subject to availability and include one complimentary Personal Assistant ticket for each ticket purchased.

Ambulant disabled tickets are also available.

Tickets will be issued on a 1:1 basis only.

SELLING ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS...

Hospitality Seasonal Members

Hospitality Seasonal Members are advised to log into the Hospitality Member’s area for more information on how to apply for League Cup final tickets

Disabled Supporters

For ticketing arrangements for disabled supporters click here or please telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors. 

Priority Rights Holders

Tickets will be available on Monday February 8 from 9am until 5.45pm from the Ticket Office, Anfield or Booking Line on 0843 170 5555; (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399).

Priority Rights Holders will be required to confirm their address and details of their Priority Rights. Click here for further details.

The allocation is as follows:

On holding...
      One Priority Right - one ticket
      Two Priority Rights - two tickets
      Three Priority Rights - three tickets
      Four Priority Rights - four tickets

Supporters can purchase up to a maximum of EIGHT tickets per transaction.

Supporters in this group are guaranteed a ticket

Any supporters that qualify during the guaranteed sales periods and wishing to attend the match with a Priority Rights Holder, must purchase their tickets with the Priority Rights Holder on the day set aside for the sale to Priority Rights Holders. This does not include those supporters eligible for the ballot.

Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders

As tickets during the below sales can be purchased ONLINE ONLY, the club would like to highlight the following points;

•    If you have forgotten your My Account password, you can request a reminder here; you must have an email address registered on your account to receive your password reminder.
      •    If you do not have an email address registered on your account, please contact us on 0151 264 2500 to update your details.
      •    To purchase tickets for any friends and family, your accounts must be linked. Log in to My Account to check details of friends and family you are linked to. 
      •    Click here for further information relating to the friends and family scheme.

If you require assistance with using your online account we recommend that you contact us on 0151 264 2500 before Monday February 8 as once on sale we cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist with any My Account queries.

SALE ONE
      Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY from 9am on Wednesday February 10 until 8am on Thursday February 11 to the following supporters:

Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who have recorded on their customer record four or more of the following League Cup matches during season 2015-2016:

Stoke City home (26/1/16), Stoke City away (5/1/2016), Southampton away (2/12/2015), AFC Bournemouth home (28/10/2015), Carlisle United home (23/9/2015).

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of EIGHT tickets per transaction.

SALE TWO
      Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY from 9am on Thursday February 11 until 8am on Friday February 12 to the following supporters:

Season Ticket Holders who have recorded on their customer record three or more of the following League Cup matches during season 2015-2016:

Stoke City Home (26/1/16), Stoke City away (5/1/2016), Southampton away (2/12/2015), AFC Bournemouth home (28/10/2015), Carlisle United home (23/9/2015)

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of EIGHT tickets per transaction. 

SALE THREE
      Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY from 9am on Friday February 12 until 8am on Monday February 15 to the following supporters:

Members who have recorded on their customer record three or more of the following League Cup matches during season 2015-2016:

Stoke City Home (26/1/16), Stoke City away (5/1/2016), Southampton away (2/12/2015), AFC Bournemouth home (28/10/2015), Carlisle United home (23/9/2015)

SALE FOUR
      Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY from 8.30am on Monday February 15 until 4pm on Monday February 15 to the following supporters:

Fan Card Holders who have recorded on their customer record three or more of the following League Cup matches during season 2015-2016:

Supporters who purchase during each of the above sales are guaranteed a ticket.

SALE FIVE
      A ballot registration period will be available for Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who have recorded on their customer record two League Cup matches during season 2015-16. 

Details of how to register in the ballot will be sent via email to eligible supporters.

•    If a ballot is required after the registration period has ended, it will be run independently by the Electoral Reform Service. Supporters can click here to check if they have been successful. Successful applicants will also be emailed to advise when tickets will be available to purchase.

•    If a ballot isn’t required supporters who have registered for the ballot will be emailed to advise when tickets will be available to purchase.

Please note, Memberships must have been purchased before January 29 to register.   

Postage and Delivery of Tickets

All tickets purchased online will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £6.45. Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking. We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address.   

Alternatively, supporters can request for their tickets to be held for collection at the Ticket Office, Anfield by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase. If collection is requested, please check here for details of when tickets can be collected. The special delivery fee will not be charged if collecting tickets.

Coach Travel and Parking at Wembley

Our Official Travel Partner, Thomas Cook Sport is offering return coach travel from Anfield to Wembley for the League Cup Final, priced at £38 per person. Click here to book or call 01733 224 834.

Parking for supporters can be purchased in advance of the match; please click here or call 0208 795 1758.
      Car parking is charged at £30.00* per space.
      Coach/Minibus parking is charged at £65.00* per space.

Disabled Parking: Blue Badge parking is available to purchase at a cost of £15.00* per space; please click here or call 0208 795 1758.

*Please note costs are subject to change.

Shuttle Bus Service: An accessible transport facility is available from Wembley Park Station to the stadium. For further information and to book a place on this, please click here or call 0203 114 7022.

General Information

For Ticket Office opening times click here.

Ticket refund requests will not be considered for this fixture after February 14.

Click here for a full list of Q&A’s in relation to this match.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets.  Nor will Liverpool FC take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable.  Liverpool FC has to furnish details to the Football League on all tickets purchased i.e. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant.  The Football League have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the stadium.

All tickets are issued under the Football League League Cup Final 2016 Ticketing Terms and Conditions copies of which can be found here.

Tickets League Cup Manchester City Wembley

Quick Reply